Seagy
06-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Doing dragonstone methode only.

150-200k each hc.
9M-12M each T

I dont go first.

Mint
06-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Do not go first, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is (ty real hustle). Oh and from the fact that he now has my typo and I have zilch.

Seagy
06-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Do not go first, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is (ty real hustle). Oh and from the fact that he now has my typo and I have zilch.

I don't go ur typo noob.

Mint
06-01-2009, 06:42 PM
I don't go ur typo noob.
I'm not even going to take you on, go tell your friends that you scam virtual furniture, allow them to laugh with me.

I've done what I can to warn people so trade with him at your own risk. Just don't start crying if he does scam you as you have been warned. I lost my temper when he did me but I was never told how unsafe he was. You have been told!

Edit: Omg haha I assumed with the high rates that he was buying thrones not selling, the amounts that he wants are just ridiculous.

Oh and by the way, how many times have you traded and been safe via the dragonstone method and when was the first time you did so? Because if you are safe like you say, you should be able to answer that question no problem. ;)

Seagy
07-01-2009, 08:28 AM
R0fl i traded over 100 times through that methode. and i don't know when was the first time who cares?

Stop spamming my thread, will close it again.

habzii
07-01-2009, 09:29 AM
9M - 12M is a little too pricey i think, I've seen people on habbo (trusted people) selling for 3mil per T.

raspberrys
07-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Dragonstone no longer works aswell as it once did.

Can only do 50 dstones every 4 hours, so goodluck doing massive amounts.

Seagy
07-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Dragonstone no longer works aswell as it once did.

Can only do 50 dstones every 4 hours, so goodluck doing massive amounts.

r0fl it always been 50 stones each 4 hours.
so it does still works.

Mint
07-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Knew I could get you, here is my proof that you are not safe at all.

So I will start with this, a few weeks ago it was when you sent me this:

I sell you chaos rune you sell chaos runes to rune shop at tzaar for tokkul i sel dragonstones to gem store and u buy them back for tokkul.

So u gain 5.75m in 10 mins.

That message was a reply to me saying that I didn't want it to take to long, you obviously said that so I would go ahead with the trade since me thinking it would take ages might stop you from getting the typo.

Bad bad, how many vouches u need?
Cleaned my pc last week with document to links of all, but i will search on forum for them.

Just tell me how many u need and i will search.

Am well known on forum and traded over 100t.

After telling me that he had loads of vouches, me asking for them didn't go down to well did it...?

Hey,

I get headische or however you call it from searching. As you don't trust my simply don't trade.

Frank

I tryed asking you for things that could back this up, but you randomly said one of them in the previous post "It's always been 50 per hour". Thats not what you told me. I could of gone on and tryed to snap more evidence from you but I think this is enough to proove how much of a no life scammer you are.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!