PDA

View Full Version : Right.

IceNineKills
06-01-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm all for helping people in this section but when people take the complete piss then something needs done.

Although posting this will probs get me banned because people have been complaining about me for doing these kind of things, I honestly couldn't care less, those know I have been banned from here about 20+ times.

Anyway, more to the point. For a while now he have been getting lazy people on the forum, posting threads like "how do I spell runescape?" etc. I'm sick of it and many others are.

We now have a new problem. Someone called Mint. We're all here to help, chat, whatever but then someone takes the piss, something needs to be done.

I have collected some of his threads from this section, 99% made either today or yesterday:

http://i43.tinypic.com/350jihi.png

I'm sure many of you will agree with me that he is indeed taking the piss here.

Thread closed by iAdam (Forum Moderator): Clsoed to prevent further spamming and to prevent arguing.

Imnotpure
06-01-2009, 03:52 PM
yep lol everyone expects to know everything after asking it on habbox

J0SH
06-01-2009, 03:55 PM
He has like 130 years VIP now it seems he's trying to get banned, what a smart guy.

Ras
06-01-2009, 04:53 PM
like 4 or 5 is posted today or yesteday.. get your facts right..
and i understand the complainment about the skill threads and godsword help n stuff.. it could indeed be in 1 thread.. but the tradings & the guide?
to be honest i think youre over reacting and i couldnt care less about many threads being made..

Mint
06-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Yeh I realised yesterday just how many threads I have made but this is a place to discuss runescape things, you can't slate me for that. Maybe I have been a little lazy a few times which I will admit to. But including all of my trading threads really is just taking the piss, since I have had many things to trade over, and what does it matter to you if I do? You do have to understand that I am a newbie to runescape aswell, there are a lot of helpfull people that post a lot in this section aswell so It does help me a lot. If you think I am posting to much, just don't read my threads?

alotest
06-01-2009, 05:41 PM
its not that bad, some threads are ok - trading ones
+ he hasnt posted lately

Mint
06-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Aswell as asking for help, I have also added a guide to try and help new players just like I needed help when I fisrt started.

guide: 1 - To help new players.

Discussion: 2 - To discuss things and compare thoughts.

Trading: 5 - To trade habbo for rs, whats so annoying and lazy about that?

Help: 4 - There you go, 4 threads that are bothering you, not all the ones you screenied...

Random: 1 - Lol we all post them.

So thats 13 threads narrowed down to 4 threads that you could say where lazy of me to make. So I take it you screenied ALL of my threads for the extra effect?

Rashelly
06-01-2009, 05:46 PM
I agree, but really, nothing is going to be done.

Mint
06-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Lol we have 2 smods viewing this thread, how long before it gets locked, any bets?

Hated
06-01-2009, 06:49 PM
I also noticed this http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=5489149&postcount=5

Youheard
06-01-2009, 07:04 PM
I agree.

Only takes 5 minutes to go on runehq or tip.it or any other fansite and find what you want.

Mint
06-01-2009, 07:11 PM
I agree.

Only takes 5 minutes to go on runehq or tip.it or any other fansite and find what you want.
soz for asking 4 things

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!