PDA

View Full Version : Read this Thread!

Habboish
06-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Well most of you know im 11 And the youngest Member on Habbox forums.
Back in 4th A popular girl I knew. She didnt like me but i had a major crush on her but Heres the problem .... I told her i liked her but she said things like "I dont care" And other things and Now here we are in 5th grade before i got Homeschooled i Talked to a girl Named "Lizzy" And I liked her SHe was a tomboy fashion And i told her and she Said "Shut up" And i was like the oldest 5th grade Apart from like 3 11 Year olds and that school was Hell and then i left that School FOR Good. and Now im homeschooled.

Malachy
06-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Well most of you know im 11 And the youngest Member on Habbox forums.
Back in 4th A popular girl I knew. She didnt like me but i had a major crush on her but Heres the problem .... I told her i liked her but she said things like "I dont care" And other things and Now here we are in 5th grade before i got Homeschooled i Talked to a girl Named "Lizzy" And I liked her SHe was a tomboy fashion And i told her and she Said "Shut up" And i was like the oldest 5th grade Apart from like 3 11 Year olds and that school was Hell and then i left that School FOR Good. and Now im homeschooled.
Um, what?

Habboish
06-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Um, what?

Theres something new and its called reading :eusa_clap

Malachy
06-01-2009, 06:32 PM
I read, and didn't understand a word of it.

dirrty
06-01-2009, 06:33 PM
wot so u left school cuz of these girls :S
or they didn't like u n u left anyway not relating to the girls :S
either way since i dunno wot u chattin bout ill just say ur young anyway so dnt matta bout relationships.

e5
06-01-2009, 06:35 PM
I read, and didn't understand a word of it.
Neither did I. What's your problem? :S You couldn't get a girl? Okie, that's not our fault, maybe if you grew up a little bit, and showed a bit more maturity towards others, you may get a chance, but from what I've seen (and no I haven't seen you on this forum before, nor did I know you were 11, which by the way isn't the youngest on this forum) you're quite immature.

If you looked at yourself in real life, and think to yourself, what do girls think of me? What's bad about me? My looks? Clothes? Personalities? You can't changed everything, but maybe give it a go.

Habboish
06-01-2009, 06:36 PM
wot so u left school cuz of these girls :S
or they didn't like u n u left anyway not relating to the girls :S
either way since i dunno wot u chattin bout ill just say ur young anyway so dnt matta bout relationships.

I left school because of the Too Advanced math man .....

And i didnt spend too much time at School man :P

Habboish
06-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Neither did I. What's your problem? :S You couldn't get a girl? Okie, that's not our fault, maybe if you grew up a little bit, and showed a bit more maturity towards others, you may get a chance, but from what I've seen (and no I haven't seen you on this forum before, nor did I know you were 11, which by the way isn't the youngest on this forum) you're quite immature.

If you looked at yourself in real life, and think to yourself, what do girls think of me? What's bad about me? My looks? Clothes? Personalities? You can't changed everything, but maybe give it a go.

I act mature Around EVERY girl so Cancel that mannnn..

Oh and stop acting like a Pinko commie :(

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't double post.

Malachy
06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
I act mature Around EVERY girl so Cancel that mannnn..

Oh and stop acting like a Pinko commie :(

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't double post.
Ok stop saying 'man' and stop throwing what their saying back in their faces because you know its true.

Wayne
06-01-2009, 06:43 PM
How do you talk to the girls? Sometimes if you're pushy and a little inaffectionate it can make them react in emotional ways, such as refusing your proposals to 'go out with each other.'

cocaine
06-01-2009, 06:44 PM

first off, reading has been a thing practised for millions of years, so you're wrong, its not new at all.

secondly, theres a thing called grammar. you had none in your first post. and yes, i am aware of my lack of grammar in my post, so dont be a smartarse by pointing this out to me.

e5
06-01-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm offering you advice. I don't expect it to be just 'thrown out of the window' like that.

first off, reading has been a thing practised for millions of years, so you're wrong, its not new at all.

secondly, theres a thing called grammar. you had none in your first post. and yes, i am aware of my lack of grammar in my post, so dont be a smartarse by pointing this out to me.
Okay. I will then, Mr Hypocrite ;). You forgot to put in your capital letters where appropriate for a start! ;)

KK JOKES OVER.

</end it here>

scott
06-01-2009, 06:45 PM
No idea why this thread was needed? :S

e5
06-01-2009, 06:48 PM
No idea why this thread was needed? :S
Obviously because he wanted advice on how to get a girl by the looks of it. Was there any need for your post? :S

scott
06-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Obviously because he wanted advice on how to get a girl by the looks of it. Was there any need for your post? :S
Yeah there was, i didnt understand what he was going on about and posting, the first post made no sence what so ever all he said was he like someone when he was in schol and how he dosnt go to school now, then he tried making sarcastic comments about peoples posts which done nothing for him.

buttons
06-01-2009, 06:52 PM
you haven't asked what you needed help with?
if you're gonna take the 'easy' option out and get homeschooled you're not going to get very far in life are you? no social life, no relationships etc. wow some girls rejected you, big deal! that's another social skill or whatever you're gonna have to deal with, you're only 11 you'll get over it. :)

Habboish
06-01-2009, 07:01 PM
you haven't asked what you needed help with?
if you're gonna take the 'easy' option out and get homeschooled you're not going to get very far in life are you? no social life, no relationships etc. wow some girls rejected you, big deal! that's another social skill or whatever you're gonna have to deal with, you're only 11 you'll get over it. :)

Shut up you idiot i left school because the math -_- Not over A girl im not depressed you dumbarse.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't insult other members of the forum.

buttons
06-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Shut up you idiot i left school because the math -_- Not over A girl im not depressed you dumbarse.
lmao. i gave you advice and that's what i get back, nice :P i didn't say that's what you left for, i'm just saying if girls reject you you'll get over it :S and so what? maths is hard lol!! get a tutor, not get home schooled.. don't care, i won't help again. -rep x

scott
06-01-2009, 07:06 PM
so wth was the thread for :S

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Posts merged due to lag.

cocaine
06-01-2009, 07:14 PM

maths made u quit??

flatface
06-01-2009, 07:17 PM
maths made u quit??

exactly what I was thinking... :rolleyes:

Wayne
06-01-2009, 07:18 PM

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't insult other members of the forum.

No wonder you can't get a girlfriend speaking to girls like that, get some respect.

scott
06-01-2009, 07:22 PM
No wonder you can't get a girlfriend speaking to girls like that, get some respect.
lmao, good point :eusa_clap

Nxrissa
06-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Nice story lol .
Bless !
im sure those girls will regret what they said and somehow bump into you and confess there love for you

buttons
06-01-2009, 07:24 PM
indeed

Nice story lol .
Bless !
im sure those girls will regret what they said and somehow bump into you and confess there love for you
i doubt it. :)

irJen
06-01-2009, 07:26 PM
If what he says is true and he's 11, then yes he's "immature" because he's 11.....

Enjoy being young Habboish, you don't need to worry about girls yet!

e5
06-01-2009, 07:42 PM
That's why you read the replies already made in the thread. If you read mine, you would have seen I didn't make any sense of his thread, but tried changing his words to make better sense of it, which kind of worked, but he still had a go at me. 11 year olds don't have very big brains really, do they :rolleyes:. I'd -rep the kid but it seems i've alread done that :rolleyes:, what a surprise!

Nixt
06-01-2009, 07:45 PM
My advice would be to grow up before you start thinking about relationships. It is a crush as you more than adequately put it, which will wane in time until you move onto the next crush. You've got your whole life ahead of you, so don't waste it on women just yet.

Malachy
06-01-2009, 07:45 PM

Why do you need to insult people like that when they give you advice.
******* idiot.

Nxrissa
06-01-2009, 07:54 PM
reading the replys
like irjen made a good point
give it a couple of years or so till you start falling for them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!