PDA

View Full Version : You're Not Alone - Ends 7th February

Dudedanny123
09-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Time to switch your creative brains on in this competition and get your pen and paper out!

Your task is to write a short story which ends with the line
"That's when I realised, I wasn't alone..."

This could be any theme / genre of your choice as long as it ends with the line stated above. The story should be your own and not copied off another website or person.

The most creative and detailed will win! Good Luck!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 50 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)
2nd Prize: 2 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Dudedanny123
Habbox Name: Dudedanny123
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all Habbox staff members the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

kuzkasate
09-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Habbo(x) Name: Cutbrakes

I was pertrified, I was alone in those ancient greek building. Could there be a way out? I couldnt bear to be in there a minute longer. The smell was hurendous and not in a good way. My nostrils were filled with this unbearable smell that seemed to be coming from the top of my head. Slowly, I looked up realising that there was something wrong going on, something VERY wrong. As I bearly lifted my head up, I opened my eyes and there infront of me, was a dead body. No wonder it smelt so terrible! I screamed then I realised, no one was there. So I quickly started searching. I pushed everything out of my way, knocked everything over until I saw a door. A mystery door leading to some place out of here. This was it I thought! This was my life saving oppurtunity! I slowly opened the door, and with a loud annoying creek I realised, I was not alone...

Dusty-09
10-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Habbo(x) Name: Dusty-09
My entry:

It was a typical London night, freezing cold. Streetlights emitting a miserable yellow glow. It was 10pm as I was walking across a street. I wanted to get out of here - fast. The tall buildings thrust their power at me; tall and menacing with fury in their eyes. There would be one or two creaks here or there a bark from a dog as well. Every second made me feel more unwanted. Finally, I reached my destination. A shabby house; clearly abandoned, rotting away and broken in many places. There were weeds surrounding the house, almost crushing it to dust. As I entered I was even more disgusted, cobwebs everywhere. Spiders were hanging off of the ceiling. The furniture were all broken, the fabrics ripped and were.. that was blood! There was no mistaking it. I saw the package. I picked it up and turned. I then started to run. Then something terrifying happened. The door shut, I heard the click of a lock. Then the spiders had scuttled away almost afraid of what was going to happen. A menacing, cold, cruel laugh echoed in the whole house. That's when I realised, I wasn't alone.

Rockcuteman..
10-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Habbo Name : rockcuteman
Habbox Name : Rockcuteman..

It Was a Cold frosty night and all through Manchester the street lights flickered and flashed Door slamming , windows cracking , I was very terrified at that moment of the night
Ding dong ding dong . I Hear The bells chiming sounding in my ears Pounding and pounding , my heart repeatedly beating faster and faster . Suddenly . Boom , Bing , bang ! Fire-works Everywhere in my site and in my senses , the smell of revolution and chaos Then , i heard Footsteps , thump thump, No it wasnt my heart still thumping it was a Human a live Human in my reaching , in the area ! though i couldnt see her or him That's when I realised, I wasn't alone...

aeolist
10-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Habbo Name: Thesammysta
Habbox Name: aeolist
My entry:
It was like any other saturday people driving around blasting out music lots of voices chattering. And crounds walking down the busy streets, with bags packed full or shoping. I myself had poped into next to buy a new shirt. But then suddenly everything around me went, the cars, people and the lights went out even the sun. It was as if i was the only one left until I noticed somthing green in the distance. I was like a small pyramid about the size of a football, with a strange symbol like a cross between a circle and a square. Then another green animal like figure was moving in the distance. That's when I realised, I wasn't alone...

Emu123
11-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Habbo Name: Emu123
Habbox Name: Emu123

I was out camping with my friends in the Amazon Rainforest, we had been several times before, we had been there a few nights and everything seemed fine. The next day my friends were gone, I thought they had gone to collect wood and food, but I waited there for hours and nobody came. I began to wonder aimlessly through the forest looking high and low for my friends. I even climbed trees, meeting all sorts of dangerous creatures, I wondered for days on end, Sometimes thought I was lost or whether i was going in circles, I searched high and low, living on the resources from the forest, berries that I had to roast, insects and other types of creatures also wild weeds. One night, I head footsteps outside, it wasnt the sound of any animal, that's when I realised...I was not alone

Edited by Dudedanny123 (Senior Competitions Staff): Added Habbo(x) names. :)

Baby-ash05
12-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Habbo(x) names: Baby-ash05

One of the most scariest things ive had to do, run away from home, i wasn't happy, daddy kept on coming in drunk and picking arguements with me and mum, i was lonely, i felt so alone, i didn't dare speak up about it, it was since my fathers dad had died, he went to bars instead of stay with his family, I was grieving my Pa aswell, i loved him so much, i thought nothing could be worse, but it was when dad changed. He was at the pub and mum was out at bingo, so i packed a few clothes, and jumped out the window and RAN! ran for my life, I spent the night on a park bench, so cold and alone, I had ran out of tears, i couldn't cry anymore. The next day i found a squat, with loads of cool kids, who had simular problems to me, That's when I realised, I wasn't alone...

Jacktard.
13-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Habbo name JACKTARD
Habbox name JACKTARD

My entry:

I’m dead, well, not really dead. I’m pretending so I don’t have to go to boarding school because I was kicked out of my last school and, obviously, I don’t want to go. So instead of using a petty excuse like ‘I don’t feel well’ I am taking it a step further by pretending to be dead. You might think I’m mad but ill be the one not going to school!
I heard my mum shout, “30 minutes, 20 minutes, 10 minutes.” Then my mum came up into my room. I focused my mind on staying as still as a corpse. She left to go to get dad, probably because she knew she couldn’t make me do anything. Soon after, my dad stormed into my room and gave me a huge lecture on life and why school is so important.
Once he had finally shut up a few minutes later he actually became concerned. He called my name several times, each one sounding more panicky than the last.
My dad put his fingers on my neck to try and find my pulse but he never was good at anything to do with anything medical and completely missed where he was supposed to be touching.
“He’s dead” Dad whispered, as I tried to hide a smile. Mum burst into tears and ran downstairs. Then to my surprise dad merrily walked downstairs whilst whistling. He wasn’t bothered in the slightest that his only child was dead. Unless, he knew I was alive. Maybe he wanted me to crack so he wins. But I was not going to let that happen so I decided to keep going.
I was really getting bored now and I was really hungry, I could smell, and almost taste a fry-up being cooked downstairs, my favourite food.
It had been a good few hours since my parents first thought I was dead, 4 hours to be precise, 4 hours of staring at my plain, white ceiling. I slowly sat up as quietly as I could and looked out of my window to see the world pass me by. It was a sweltering day, the grass looked dry and the ground looked hot. Everyone was heading one way, towards the beach. It was unfair. Why did I have to go to boarding school!? I was really starting to get irritable now.
The sizzling sound coming from downstairs stopped. I could hear my parents talking but I couldn’t really tell what they were saying but I knew it was something to do with me.
My dad ran up the stairs and slowly approached my bed, creaking every floorboard along the way. He wrapped me up in my duvet like a giant hot dog. No hesitation. No noise. No tears. No grieving. They must have known that I was pulling their leg. I hoped anyway. I was carried away in a very uncomfortable position which made it incredible hard not to make a noise or put up any resistance but I just about managed it. I was taken outside, to the back of the garden. Then, to my despair I saw a rectangular shaped hole in the ground I immediately knew what they were going to do, bury me! I was thrown into the cold, damp grave which winded me. They wouldn’t do this if I was dead. Or even to play a joke on me. They must have forgotten to take their medication, but they wouldn’t, it’s too important, but it is very possible and they had shown some signs recently. It was bad. Really bad.

My dad threw some dirt onto my body, it was cold, damp and it winded me as it landed on my stomach. It made me realise; they actually were going to bury me. “Stop!” I screamed “It’s a joke, I’m alive!” Then I stopped, my parents had gone. That’s when I realised I wasn’t alone…

L.A.Walker
17-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Habbo(x) Name: L.A.Walker
My entry:

Adam, Dylan & Eve
A short story by L.A.Walker

My name's Dylan, and nobody says so, but Habboville can be a lonely place for a guy like me.

I live just a few miles from the world-famous Habbo Hotel here in the UK, in the heart of Habboville. You could look at it like a pixellated London: there's gang crimes with knifes, not safe to go out at night in the back alleys, a lot of nervous girls sitting on road corners just waiting for the wreckless driver to oversteer his Vauxhall straight into them because life is so bad.

Don't get me wrong, this place has many upsides. Plenty of friendly passerbys are willing to donate to beggers, loads of jobs available, plenty of room... and rent ain't half bad either. Unfortunately, I ended up stuck on the worst street in Habboville, in a flat run by the Bobbanies. My neighbour ain't exactly all fun n' cookies either... in fact, she keeps giving me cookies in the hope that I get overweight.

I've got no phone, no TV, no computer... mainly 'cause Mr. Bobbanie chooses to be overly energy-efficient. If I ever need to call my work, I gotta go across the street. But it ain't like I can call anybody: ever since my best friend left to live at the Hotel, I've been the guy taking the blame for all the bad that HE did in this place. Why? 'Cause I was the only person who got even remotely close to him. I couldn't find anybody else, he was the best I had, and look what's happened.

Though I do have just one ray of light I like to glimpse at every so often. There's this girl who lives on the floor below me, cutest thing ever. Her name's Eve, and I've been trying to get closer and closer to her ever since she moved in two months ago. We were just friends before I opened my mouth, and that's when my life stepped on the biggest rollercoaster I'd been on in my life. I keep this story as the shining gem in my mind.

It was one of those rare bump-ins when we both were headed off to work, and in a sudden blurt I asked her if she wanted to go out later that day. Overwhelmed yet reluctant at first, she said yes. We went our own way, worked our hours, and agreed to meet at 7pm that night...

But as I was stepping into the building to get in, my attention turned to something happening just a couple of steps away: a car pulled up, brakes screaming, and a guy in a coat and black fingerless gloves getting out. He opened the passenger side to fetch out a dog, tied the collar to a lamppost, then jumped back in his car and rushed away! Abandonment in front of my very eyes, and I could see the dog felt rejected. How could I leave this poor thing on its own like this?

I brought the dog into the flat, much to the dislike of Mrs. Bobbanie who has a harsh 'no dogs' policy. Her attention was diverted though, so I snuck him inside and had him chill out at my place. I popped out quickly to get food, came back to cross Eve in the hallway. "Hey, you ready Dylan?" I stood there suddenly remembering the plans I had made. Oh damn, it slipped my mind! Then she saw the look on my face, followed by the dog food.

"What'ya got there D?" "Nothing." "Sure don't look like nothing," her voice raising with intruige. "You don't have a dog..."

I was left with a decision. I could see that Eve was eager to get going. It was either I experience my dream date and leave the dog on his own upstairs, or I cancel my one lucky plan to keep a dog happy... I couldn't believe my luck at that precise moment, but she made a quick assumption: "I can see you're busy Dylan. Go on." And before I could say anything, she closed the door on me. From what I could gather, she thought I was getting lunch! Hey, there are some weird people with weird eating habits in this building... she'd discovered one I didn't have.

I went upstairs, my heart shattered in twenty different places, to come into my flat and feed a starving dog. I slumped on the couch and put my face in my hands. I could feel the tears welling up inside before I got an angry knock on the door. I opened it to find Mr. Bobbanie red in the face. "You know I have an allergy to those stupid mutts!"

"Mr. Bobo, I-" "It's Mr. Bobbanie to you, ya bum. Get that dog out of here right now!" I was so awash with emotion that I was quick to hold the dog in my arms and protest. "You are not taking Adam away, he's my dog!"

"You'll be lucky to have a flat let alone a single friend by the time I'm through with that mutt. Give 'em here!" He proceeded towards us before he was stopped by a voice from behind him... Eve had heard the racket.

"Mr. Bobbanie, you don't have an allergy. We've heard that excuse time and time again! Just leave Dylan and Adam alone!" Mr. Bobbanie was unable to retailiate with his own words for fear of what his wife would say, and stormed out of the room. Eve carefully approached as I watched Adam take a nap in my arms.

"If you want, Dylan... we could go out later in the week perhaps?" I nodded to her, a slight smile on my face aswell as hers before she left the room and closed the door quietly...

It's been three more months now, and I finally got some money together. Mobile phone, small TV set, and I'm writing this story in an internet café not far from where I live. Eve and I did go for that date three days after that fateful day, but it never worked out. Turns out she had her eyes on someone from her work. Oh well, we can't have everything.

As for me, I'm making sense of what to look out for nowadays. I got a job interview next week, and I could be moving into a bigger flat downstairs, neighbour to Eve. We're still friends, but she's usually busy. It'll be cool to give Adam his own room, I ain't gonna use the spare room. He may have to stand on more legs than me, but he's my buddy, quite possibly my best friend now. When he fell asleep in my arms, there was no doubt in my mind that we'd go well together.

It's times like these when it's just a little brighter. That day that Eve had my back... when Adam needed a friend... that's when I realised, I wasn't alone...

3cww
17-01-2009, 10:27 PM
habbo name:3cww
habbox name:3cww
my entry:
one night i was walking home from a friends house it was getting dark and was very cold plus i knew i was gonna be late home so i started running.
Then i came to the start of the woods it was much quicker than going the normal way and i was starting to get out of breath so i ran into the woods following the path it only went half way in so i had to make my own way in the dark hardly seeing where i was going.
i slowed down realising i had gone the wrong way!
i looked around helplessly wondering where i was.
i pulled out my mobile from my pocket it was no use it had lost signal.
i heard footsteps and loads of wolfs howling i started to panick and thats when i realised,i wasn't alone...

Cyndia
17-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Habbo Name: Redhotdevil65
Habbox Name: Cyndia
My entry:

It was dark. The kind of dark that didn't douse light, but emotions, thoughts, senses. It left her feeling unprotected, unguarded against the worst of all evils; the unknown. She slowly became aware that she was kneeling in a puddle as the cold seeped over her unprotected feet. Shaking her head to clear away distractions, she peered through the leaves with their plastic-like consistency. It didn't seem real. She was numbed; how could she have let it go this far? The rain dripped down unendingly, obscuring her already darkened vision. Straining, she scanned the area, looking for the telltale sign: the gleam, the moment of recognition. And, for him. She wasn't worried about the latter, she would find him in due time, she knew. Or rather, right then. Smiling, she caught a glimpse of the familiar green cloth, marking salvation in a field of hopelessness. But wait... Could it be? Yes! A gleam! Not more than three feet away from the unsuspecting green cloth. No! Panic seized her, clenching her heart in unforgiving steel claws. Stumbling as she jumped up to run towards the oblivious man, she opened her mouth, inhaling a deep gust of air to shout out…

"Ow!"

She blinked, snapped out of her reverie by the piercing pain of having bitten too deeply into her cuticle. The metallic coppery tang whispered over her tongue as a small bead of blood bloomed on the side of her index finger. She listlessly wiped it off, not caring that a small streak of paling maroon was left behind, forever marring the pure white of her armchair. As she did so, an oversized drop of rain splashed against the window. She watched, entranced, as it slowly zigzagged down. It expanded and accelerated as it collected more and more tiny rainwater droplets before it suddenly, heartrendingly crashed against the bottom of the sill, leaving no more than a slowly draining puddle behind to evidence its existence.

She sighed and looked down once more at her ragged, chewed up cuticles and bitten nails, feeling a sense of loss for the raindrop that had not stood a chance. The emptiness of the house suddenly overwhelmed her, pervading her essence and widening the gaping chasm in her heart. Numbed once again, the realization struck her that home would never again seem right.

She had made it back, and he had not.

Sighing, she lapsed back into her troubled memories. A slightly tickling at the back of her neck as her hairs stood up was the only thing that remotely warned her of the almost imperceptible change in the atmosphere of the house, but she was too distracted and exhausted to notice it. A sudden clatter of metal in the kitchen below snapped her out of it, her mouth drying out instantly in fear. Could it be? Had they finally come for her? Mind racing, thoughts tumbled around in her mind.

"I'm too battered and bruised to fight.. I haven't eaten since yesterday.. There's no way they could find me already.. The perimeter alarm wasn't triggered.. And it's too soon! They promised me a few more days.. Yes, I'm just stressed.."

Then she heard the mewling of a stray cat padding up the stairs. Relieved, she laughed as she berated herself for never removing the old dog door on her kitchen door. Soothed by the knowledge that she was not, in fact, about to be taken, and somewhat comforted by the presence of the cat calmly grooming itself in the corner, she returned to staring at the raindrops on the window.

However, all of her worsts fears were about to come true. The crash of glass windows resounded all around her house and the sudden patter of multiple booted feet pounded through her kitchen and up the stairs before she could jump out of her chair, as she belatedly realized, "I was not alone.."

DBB34
20-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Name:DBB34
Name:DBB34

It was a typical London night, freezing cold. Streetlights emitting a miserable yellow glow. It was 10pm as I was walking across a street. I wanted to get out of here - fast. The tall buildings thrust their power at me; tall and menacing with fury in their eyes. There would be one or two creaks here or there a bark from a dog as well. Every second made me feel more unwanted. Finally, I reached my destination. A shabby house; clearly abandoned, rotting away and broken in many places. There were weeds surrounding the house, almost crushing it to dust. As I entered I was even more disgusted, cobwebs everywhere. Spiders were hanging off of the ceiling. The furniture were all broken, the fabrics ripped and were.. that was blood! There was no mistaking it. I saw the package. I picked it up and turned. I then started to run. Then something terrifying happened. The door shut, I heard the click of a lock. Then the spiders had scuttled away almost afraid of what was going to happen. A menacing, cold, cruel laugh echoed in the whole house. That's when I realised, I wasn't alone.

chalie333
23-01-2009, 05:03 PM
habbo name: chalie333
habbox name: chalie333
my entry:
i was walking alone in the dark cold breazzy night,when all of a suddon i head the noice " howwwlll" i ran for my life going to my granda ma house but when i reached there there was a big person on the floor with blood on him.i ran out searching the streets but all i could find was a note saying "your are alone now" i didnt belive it so i headed to only one place i no THE MP's but when i got there they was a not on the whole buiding saying " listen to me your alone" so when i got the message i was alone
i cryed for help "HELPPPP HELPPP ANY ONE HERE!" but no one answerd and
"That's when I realised, I wasn't alone..."

Jord
27-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Home alone for the first time since I was 10 Im now 14 and Im quite bored on the internet now days my mates are never on plus theres nothing to do! I think ill go play xbox *Jordan goes to play on his xbox* *30 mins later he hears a creek* Mum? Is that you :S *All of a sudden he hears a ***** *** I better go check it out :@ -Jord slowly creeps upstairs- *Jord searchs all the rooms* Noones here :S what was that noise then? *Someone grabs my shoulder then That's when I realised, I wasn't alone..*

Edited by Leaahh. (Senior Competitions Staff): When entering the competitions please make sure to leave your habbo and habboxforum usernames.

Alim
27-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Habbox Name: alim
Habbo Name: Alim7Lalji.
My Entry: My mum died when she gave birth to me. Then my father was still alive but then died from shock. Then i was left alone when i was 7 then someone found me and raised me up. I still miss my mum and dad even though i never got ot see them.

JAKEY:JAKEY
31-01-2009, 09:54 AM
In the crack of dawn i went to the shop for some milk and the door closed and i though that it was the win and it was a guy but i daredent turn around so i went to the counter and payed for my things and it was a about £3.89 so i wanted more things as then that moment the door opened and i got the things that i wanted and that was about £1.20 So I opened the door and got to my house as i opened the door everything had been smashed up and everything so i slowly tip toed up stairs and i heard shouting i started to cry but then as i slowly opened the door none was there so at that moment thats when i realised,i wasnt alone!!!!

Edited by Leaahh. (Senior Competitions Staff): When entering the competitions please make sure to leave your habbo and habboxforum usernames.

P.princess4
01-02-2009, 11:15 AM
It was a beaming sunny morning and the rays flashed onto me tuanning my skin as i carefully treaded on the cracked pavements of London. *WHACK* I felt the wrath of a bullies fist against my battered back; it was not a shocking experience as i have felt the bitterness of all the bullies I have come against. I fell to the floor, I felt the burn of the bruise on my arm, head and legs. I heard echoes of laughter upon my ears I felt a fierce kick against my sides as I lay there like a spider without any legs.

I picked my self up with my last strenght. "C'mon Sissy" shouted a voice in the near distance of my ear. I turned around only to see a white and angry face, eyes as if they were the devils and a fist curled up ready to strike. I could not take anymore of their wrath so I shouted "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" with my last breath. I got no reply, we stood there silently as I stared upon this demon-like face. Suddenly out of no-where i saw my friends. They stood infront of me like a force shield that would not let me get hurt, three of my friends walked upto the bully and said some secret words i could not hear. The bully looked at me one last time and left me alone in peace with my helpful friends. That's when i realised, I wasnt alone..

Mrdeano2008
01-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Habbox Name: Mrdeano2008
Habbo Name: Mrdeano2008
My Entry:
Dear diary, its been almost a month now since it happend. I dont know where the others are, but im all alone on this desert island. Its quiet, too quiet. I have made a shelter using the reasources in my new enviroment. I managed to catch 2 fish for dinner. Last night, the rain was thunderous pounding down on my leafy bamboo hut. It was the first time I had seen rain since we got onto the plane back in Luton. But there was something mysterous and strange yesterday night. The thunderstorm was growing and growing! I peered out of my hut to see the stormy weather. Thats when my eyes were alerted by a gloomy figure in the distant forest. It was very bright and impossible to miss. It was definitly human. But... I made a terrible mistake. I was so shocked i made a dash to hide. The movement was too sudden! Then the creature swang its body faceing my direction. Then it stood still, possesed, glaring into my eyes. I didn't dare take my eyes of the figure. Thats when he realised i was there and made a dah for the forest. That's when I realised, I wasn't alone...

Sexy
01-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Habbo Name: DJ-65
Habbox Name: Sexy

The sun was hot and beamed down on me as I stumbled along the dusty cobbles in the town square with my wounded leg. The pain was quite bad and I thought it'd be a good idea to swill it off with some water from the well which was situated in the centre of the square. There wasn't many people out on the square today because all the shops were closed, it being a sunday. I gathered a small bit of water and used a rock and a piece of wool from the floor to dab on the wound. I heard footsteps behind me and a croaky voice which seems to murmur. I looked around anxiously to see where the noise was coming from and caught a glimpse of a man in a black hat and scarf for about half a second. Before I even had time to think, I found myself sitting in complete darkness with dust over my body. It was almost pitch black, with only a tiny bit of light which reflected on bits of glass on the floor. I looked up. The man in the black hat laughed. I shouted, "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT'VE I DONE?", but the mysterious geezer laughed again and put a piece of wood over the light hole. I sat for a minute or two in silence, rubbing the dust off my body, when I realised. I had just been pushed down the well by someone I didn't even know! It was cold down there and it seemed quite big. It was dark so I couldn't see a thing. "Is there anyone here?", I whispered cautiously. "Anyone?" I heard something like a rat move across the floor. I moved my hands out to see if I could feel it. I couldn't. I heard a small, quiet cough from somewhere and it quietly echoed throughout the bottom of the well. Then, a small sniffle. And that was when I realised, I wasn't alone...

nicoleliver
02-02-2009, 05:32 PM
my uk name :nicoleliver
habbox name:nicoleliver

my story :

I was walking in the dark on the 8th of may and i was so cold and i wish i was with my family i am so scared what would happen to me if i get lost. I cant belive i ran away im soo silly what was i thinking later on while it when it was getting darker and darker i walked up a hill and there was bushs shacking and then there were strange noises then

I Realised i was not ALONE .........

nicoleliver
02-02-2009, 08:36 PM
soz my habbo uk name is :beautynic!1

my habbox name is :nicoleliver

Retux.
03-02-2009, 07:35 PM
I was in a Scary But Quite Nice lookin buliding..
me and my cousin went trick or threating onthe halloween night
we knoked on this guys dooor and no 1 answered my cousion noked agian and the door opend :o
We Walked in
And Sum1/Sumthing Sneezed was it my cousin?
no was it a person
i looked at my cousin he looked at me and then BANG my cousin's head was choped off :S
i ran but the doorwas locked,
so i ran straight to a window and smashed it, i then cut my hand and i heard a nother siose like a bat :l
i then realsed i was not alone :s
duh duh DUHHHHH

Hope u licked it
my habbo name is Retux,
My Habbox name is Retux.

Ardemax
04-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Habbo(x) Name: Ardemax
Entry:

Bullies. Can't stand them. Don't bother with them. But I had to.
Everyday the same names, shortstuff, loser, just a kid. Everyday the same feelings, heartbroken, lonely, afraid. And everyday the same routine, meet around building 1B where I'll hand over my money and lunch, B3 at dinner time to be humiliated. Heartbreaking.
Nothing to do. Nothing to see. Nothing to hope. But I needed to.
A phone call to Childline, soon sorted out the problem. They explained how many other children were going through the same thing.
This is where I realised, I wasn't alone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!