PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to train Strength?

Haze
08-01-2009, 05:19 PM
I've got my pure up to 80 strength but I'm not sure where to go now to get xp.

Arch
08-01-2009, 08:27 PM
goblins , or cows

Ras
08-01-2009, 08:28 PM
i must direct you to the post before me.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't post pointlessly.

MJJ
08-01-2009, 08:46 PM
If your a member, train with Slayer - plenty of variety so you won't get bored, plus you'll be making cash.
If your free to play, Security of Stronghold is a pretty good place to train. Theres Ankous which have lots of good drops. Only problem is that their a bit crowded.

Haze
08-01-2009, 08:48 PM
goblins , or cows

If you're trying to be funny, it's not working.

i must direct you to the post before me.

I must direct you to the comment before this.

If your a member, train with Slayer - plenty of variety so you won't get bored, plus you'll be making cash.
If your free to play, Security of Stronghold is a pretty good place to train. Theres Ankous which have lots of good drops. Only problem is that their a bit crowded.

Thanks, I might just train at Experiments as my defence is level 1.

Naruto!
08-01-2009, 09:24 PM
At strength land

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't post pointlessly.

Haze
08-01-2009, 09:39 PM
At strength land

Another mature answer, Thanks.

Arch
09-01-2009, 12:51 AM
We aren't giving good answers because this is a dumb thread tbh,
the best training spots could be easily found on google search something like this
"Fastest way to train strength", "99 strength guide", "Good strength exp for higher levels".

J0SH
09-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Bandits are probably your best bet, they're in the desert, get really good clothes with prayer bonuses so your prayer doesn't drain as much and then bring a hand full of prayer pots, you should be there for a few hours, really good exp. 'Bandit Camp' ;)

Slowpoke
09-01-2009, 05:03 AM
no no do Slayer and gain as you go along

Scotesh
09-01-2009, 10:44 AM
If your a member, train with Slayer.

Best way to train it by far.
If not, pest control.

Haze
09-01-2009, 04:48 PM
We aren't giving good answers because this is a dumb thread tbh,
the best training spots could be easily found on google search something like this
"Fastest way to train strength", "99 strength guide", "Good strength exp for higher levels".

That's just you, thanks for the Rep as well.

Bandits are probably your best bet, they're in the desert, get really good clothes with prayer bonuses so your prayer doesn't drain as much and then bring a hand full of prayer pots, you should be there for a few hours, really good exp. 'Bandit Camp' ;)

no no do Slayer and gain as you go along

Okay, Ty.

Best way to train it by far.
If not, pest control.

Thanks

J0SH
09-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Everyone should stop saying 'slayer' if he's a 1 def pure it'll be hard to use certain slayer gear and he won't last long as his slayer level gets higher, but if you've got like 45 defence or something, then do get your slayer to 55 I think it is as I haven't played in ages and kill Jellies, bring range bonus items (hides) so that they don't hit on you, and also they drop level 3 clue scrolls so good for money ;)

Slowpoke
09-01-2009, 07:26 PM
"i'm rooting for you baby"

Haze
09-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Everyone should stop saying 'slayer' if he's a 1 def pure it'll be hard to use certain slayer gear and he won't last long as his slayer level gets higher, but if you've got like 45 defence or something, then do get your slayer to 55 I think it is as I haven't played in ages and kill Jellies, bring range bonus items (hides) so that they don't hit on you, and also they drop level 3 clue scrolls so good for money ;)

I'm 1 defence so I'm at experiments.
120k xp so far.

Arch
09-01-2009, 08:36 PM
"i'm rooting for you baby"

No no no, rooting is for trees! your gonna get him confusd with woodcutting

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Do not persist in annoying other members and pointless posting.

Havoline
10-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Al Kharid Warriors, take trout and maybe str potions.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!