View Full Version : Saved profile deleted itself :|

cocaine
08-01-2009, 07:54 PM
My GRID profile has just.. disappeared :S

I go to "load profile" and it says "save data not found"

whats going on?

ItsDave
08-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Your hard drive could have been corrupted, or, I dont know if its possible, but they might have deleted your account, but I dont think they can do that.

cocaine
08-01-2009, 08:11 PM
all my achievements are there still its just the in-game profile that has saved what ive done so far

Captain
08-01-2009, 08:17 PM
scan ur comp 4 a keylogger x

cocaine
08-01-2009, 09:12 PM
lol wil do

any further help? :(

Jord
08-01-2009, 09:14 PM
scan ur comp 4 a keylogger x

*** its xbox...

Anyway this happened to my Crack down :o The deta just went I didnt know how to get it back But I think when It glitchs or something It tryed to fix itself if It can not It deletes the games deta ;(

Captain
09-01-2009, 12:30 AM
^ I was joking :P

On my old xbox, my gamerscore like vanished so I woke up to find I have 0G :(

Jord
09-01-2009, 01:15 AM
^ I was joking :P

On my old xbox, my gamerscore like vanished so I woke up to find I have 0G :(

That couldnt happen

kano
09-01-2009, 01:41 AM
could if he had a modded xbox. I think i remember reading MS removed your gamerscore and added something like "This user has been found cheating" on their profile if they found someone using pirate games.

i will try and find the site.

Anyway back to topic has anyone played it apart from you?
have you removed your hard drive lately?

Captain
09-01-2009, 01:53 AM
yes my xbox was modded, but other profiles never got their gamer score taken off? :S

Jord
09-01-2009, 01:55 AM
could if he had a modded xbox. I think i remember reading MS removed your gamerscore and added something like "This user has been found cheating" on their profile if they found someone using pirate games.

Yes he would of lost the account not the gamerscore.

kano
09-01-2009, 02:13 AM
heres a link on the banning/removing of gamerscore

http://www.xboxsolution.com/2008/03/25/microsoft-takes-hammer-to-gamerscore-cheaters/

I had a quick browse to see if i could see any other people having the same problem, i cant seen any..but then i didnt really look that hard.

cocaine
09-01-2009, 08:17 AM

its only me who was playing
and no i havent removed it

altho i was playing online and some guy sent me a voice message saying stuff like "dont play clean or ill get you removed" :S which was weird, and i laughed it off but is there a chance it could be linked to that?

Jord
09-01-2009, 09:03 AM
its only me who was playing
and no i havent removed it

altho i was playing online and some guy sent me a voice message saying stuff like "dont play clean or ill get you removed" :S which was weird, and i laughed it off but is there a chance it could be linked to that?

I dont think it was, Try phone microsoft?

J0SH
09-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Saves sometimes become corrupt, Bren had 700 odd on Forza 2 then his save messed up :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!