PDA

View Full Version : Help Desks

Document
11-01-2009, 05:00 AM
Here is something that crossed my mind.. It seems like help desks aren't a big deal anymore. I was thinking of opening a help desk, but it's going to have a little "Twist" to it. So basically my question is:

Q. Why are help desks failing?

I asked my console and they said because of the guides.. but to be honest I don't think that guides are doing anything.. maybe the head guides are.. But I know for a fact that a lot of Habbos just do the guides thing to get another badge... I want to bring help desks back..

Please post your opinions. Much appreciated!

Document :)

AgnesIO
11-01-2009, 08:48 AM
I think they are failing, one because new habbos just dont come for help anymore.

Also they arnt paticularly profittable and habbo seems to be about the profits now.

You could try to bring it back, but concentrate more on chill :)

Ardemax
11-01-2009, 09:43 AM
noobs are thinking that they know everything about the game, so they don't come for help, and instead annoy everyone.

Immenseman
11-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I think the biggest problem is that Habbo is actually so much easier to use now. People don't really need help like they did. Sure, Habbo's still need Habbo related help to but to such a lesser extent to what it used to be thus Help Desks very rarely succeed.

Seany
11-01-2009, 01:19 PM
I just think they've had their time.

Document
11-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Thanks for all your feedback :)

Can anyone think of some creative ideas that would make a helpdesk "different" than any other help desk on Habbo.co.uk?

Ardemax
11-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks for all your feedback :)

Can anyone think of some creative ideas that would make a helpdesk "different" than any other help desk on Habbo.co.uk?

maybe if there were 2 different areas, or 3 even to bring attraction.

maybe a game area(?), chill area (?) and then the help desk bit.

Skot
11-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Help Desks are pointless

AgnesIO
11-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Help Desks are pointless

Thanks for your intelligent reply!

Document
12-01-2009, 09:10 PM
So... what would you like to see in a help desk that would make you want to come visit or possibly work there?

Kyle
13-01-2009, 03:06 PM
an unusual design - not the generic petal /maj/ throne/ throne sofa - something creative

as for the helping side of it, maybe small workshops that deal with every aspect of habbo, from gaming to room building. ;)

Document
17-01-2009, 05:49 PM
an unusual design - not the generic petal /maj/ throne/ throne sofa - something creative

as for the helping side of it, maybe small workshops that deal with every aspect of habbo, from gaming to room building. ;)

I love the workshop part of it! Excellent idea Kyle :)

What could I do to make the design unique?

Kyle
17-01-2009, 06:26 PM
I love the workshop part of it! Excellent idea Kyle :)

What could I do to make the design unique?
just use weird furniture and dont keep it all to a set theme, mix it up a little

Bren
17-01-2009, 06:36 PM
i thought everyone knew this anyway and was common sense o_O but yeah no one really needs help anyway as the majority of people that come dont last long anyway

Yonder
18-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Here is something that crossed my mind.. It seems like help desks aren't a big deal anymore. I was thinking of opening a help desk, but it's going to have a little "Twist" to it. So basically my question is:

Q. Why are help desks failing?

I asked my console and they said because of the guides.. but to be honest I don't think that guides are doing anything.. maybe the head guides are.. But I know for a fact that a lot of Habbos just do the guides thing to get another badge... I want to bring help desks back..

Please post your opinions. Much appreciated!

Document :)

Habbo Guides IMO people can get help before they even know how to navigate to a help desk, plus the amount of information Habbo provides now for Habbos new and old e.g. the tutorial system when you create a new habbo telling what each thing does. All the groups and safety information constantly spammed all over. Just isn't a general need for them now adays.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!