PDA

View Full Version : help!

3cww
11-01-2009, 12:11 PM
i know its long but please read it and help!

ive only known my dad for a year but i havent seen him much hes only been living in england for 2 months (hes in da army) and now lives 20 mins away

any way so i was at his for christmas i was really excited first christmas with him and his family den wen i was dere they all just completly ignored me i was so pissed off with em and i havent seen him since boxing day and den he said he would come see me yesterday but he never showed up den later he txts my mum to say bout him and his wife been having arguments and stuff and she just left him with the kids (they havent split up but i hope they will) so now im even more pissed with him though mostly with his wife cos every time hes suppose to see me etc. he either doesnt or its **** and its all because of her(wont go into details)im just really pissed off with em now and dont know if i want anything to do with em since all they do is let me down and its not the best of times as ive just found out i got aspergers syndrome and cant even go to school cos of panic attacks,blackouts etc.

anyways after reading this what would u do?

The Don
12-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Tell your dad how you feel?

leah
13-01-2009, 08:26 AM
He's your dad, seeing as he hasn't known you long and probably doesn't know you well he doesn't know how to act around you. Ofcourse not coming when he says he will is unacceptable but if it's because his marriage is on the rocks and he has other kids then he has to try and make it work?

I deffinately reccommend telling him how you feel and maybe he'll not do it again.

3cww
18-01-2009, 02:48 PM
he knows im really pissed bout everything (mum told him)
i know he has to be there for his other family but is it fair that i just get completly ignored?
i saw him yesterday though it was me having to go see him(as usual :()
and normally his kid is kl around me we have a laugh and stuff though she completly blanked me she never normally does though dont trust his wife probz things been said bout me and his wife just ignored that i was even there
though my dad seem to try a bit for like a minute and den just went back to ignoring me like usual

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!