PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Jobs Available [We pay £££]

superstar911
11-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey

I am planning an Online Radio Network which would play material (Such as Comedy and Drama) that we produce ourselves. We have plenty of jobs available to do with all areas of the site.

Radio Technician - We need someone who has experience with Online Radios that can look after the technical side of it.

Site Technician - We need someone who can create and look after the website.

Forum Technician & Manager - We need someone who can do the technical side of things on the Forum as well as being Forum manager and running it on a daily basis.

If someone is experienced in more than one of those areas and could take on more than one of those jobs then please feel free to put your name down for more than one.

We will also need:

Writers - People who have ideas for Radio Drama's and Comedy's

Actors - Groups of people who know each other in real life can apply to be actors and record the shows and send them to editing.

DJ's - I don't really need to explain this one lol.

If you'd like to get involved PM me or reply to this thread.

Andy

IntaMedia
11-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Erm...
erm..

how much do you pay..
when do you pay..
what jobs earn what money?

Tim.
11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
is it me or is this like your 3rd attempt at something like this?

kuzkasate
11-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Im a very good DJ, but erm, I dont really know what to play/say as I normally DJ Habbo wise

RyanDOT
11-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Forum manager possibly?

superstar911
11-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Erm...
erm..

how much do you pay..
when do you pay..
what jobs earn what money?

All jobs potentially pay, it pays at the start of every month (In most cases), we are still working on the payment scheme so more information will be available at a later date.

Not really, the first time I suggested it I was making an idle comment and moved on to other things in my head, the second time I suggested it in the Web Projects forum as an idea to get opinions on, this time I'm posting to hire staff as I decided to go ahead with it after many talks with others involved.

Forum manager possibly?

Send me a PM with experience and any other information you think I should know.

Im a very good DJ, but erm, I dont really know what to play/say as I normally DJ Habbo wise

It'd be like DJ'ing for Habbo except without the Habbo party and competitions. You'd still play music and hold on air discussions.

RyanDOT
11-01-2009, 03:21 PM
All jobs potentially pay, it pays at the start of every month (In most cases), we are still working on the payment scheme so more information will be available at a later date.

Not really, the first time I suggested it I was making an idle comment and moved on to other things in my head, the second time I suggested it in the Web Projects forum as an idea to get opinions on, this time I'm posting to hire staff as I decided to go ahead with it after many talks with others involved.

Send me a PM with experience and any other information you think I should know.

It'd be like DJ'ing for Habbo except without the Habbo party and competitions. You'd still play music and hold on air discussions.

Before i apply, estimate price for a job? Monthly or weekly pay..

Calon
11-01-2009, 03:31 PM
is it me or is this like your 3rd attempt at something like this?Why is a Trialist Forum Moderator flaming?

I have no idea who you are, but good luck.

Jackboy
11-01-2009, 03:40 PM

Is it me or are you trying to get your post count up?

@ontopic: I like the idea kinda. Having comedies etc, it'll be like WW2 or w/e time where people used to listen to dramas on the radio.

superstar911
11-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Is it me or are you trying to get your post count up?

@ontopic: I like the idea kinda. Having comedies etc, it'll be like WW2 or w/e time where people used to listen to dramas on the radio.

Yea kind of like before they have Televisions lol.

EverSteve
11-01-2009, 04:04 PM
I would be intrested in a DJ, but i've not got a proffessionial mic or mixer yet :(

superstar911
11-01-2009, 04:19 PM
I would be intrested in a DJ, but i've not got a proffessionial mic or mixer yet :(

If you even had a basic mic it'd do to be honest.

AgnesIO
11-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Interested.

superstar911
11-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Interested.

Hey, your guarenteed a job because I'm bring CH staff with me ;)

.Zi
11-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I would love to help, I could write and possibly act out some shows with my mates.. Drop me a Pm or add me on msn: [email protected]

Kyle!
11-01-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm interested in becoming a Site Technician, only if they pay is good enough though.

Jayke
11-01-2009, 05:53 PM
I could help with the site, coding, content.

I could help with the forum, skins, management.

I could help with the radio, Hiring staff.

[email protected]

(:

AgnesIO
11-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Hey, your guarenteed a job because I'm bring CH staff with me ;)

Fantastic :)

The only change aobut me, is I am learning to code I can still do most other stuff :D

Jonster
11-01-2009, 11:20 PM
If you need any help with Forum moderation, just ask. Am usually online most days to assist and help out where needed. On a personal note, I would say that my grammar and English is of a high and professional state, so from that aspect I could see myself being a worthy candidate for the job.

As stated before, would be able to moderate daily, and be there to help remove any trouble makers. Not really interested in pay, if be this job one that offers pay.

Jamieb
11-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Pm'ed..

Excellent2
11-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Mm, if your rates were decent I'd be interested in site tech.

CANNIBALEX
12-01-2009, 02:32 AM
it'll be like WW2 or w/e time where people used to listen to dramas on the radio.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA whaaaaat?! World war two?! Hahaha radio dramas were big when I was younger, yes theyre losing to television, but world ware two?!

Trinity
12-01-2009, 04:01 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA whaaaaat?! World war two?! Hahaha radio dramas were big when I was younger, yes theyre losing to television, but world ware two?!

They were also popular in WW2.

AgnesIO
12-01-2009, 07:21 AM
If you need any help with Forum moderation, just ask. Am usually online most days to assist and help out where needed. On a personal note, I would say that my grammar and English is of a high and professional state, so from that aspect I could see myself being a worthy candidate for the job.

As stated before, I would be able to moderate daily, and be there to help remove any trouble makers. Not really interested in pay, if be this job one that offers pay.

Sorry I just have to do this..

:D Only joking mate, good luck with getting the job.

+

Cannibalex, how old are you? :S

superstar911
18-01-2009, 11:49 AM
I still need Forum Techie and Manager, please apply if your interested.

Must know how to install VB**

I need to hire one today so please be quick, thanks.

LicensedNOW-Dom
18-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Meh, I'm in for forum manager & dj :)

.Zi
18-01-2009, 09:06 PM
msn hacked - please add my new one. [email protected] s0z

Captain
18-01-2009, 09:15 PM
How do you plan on rasing money to pay everyone? :\

RyanDOT
18-01-2009, 09:16 PM
He said im the Forum Manager..

superstar911
18-01-2009, 09:43 PM
How do you plan on rasing money to pay everyone? :\

On air advertising, investments and I can try and get my father to invest also.

Excellent2
18-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Right here :P

Captain
18-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Are you actually being serious though? I can't see this taking off. Even if it does, it's going to crash and burn.

Who else apart from your father, who'd be stupid to invest in an internet radio made by kids, is going to invest in your project?

Good luck though.

Firehorse
18-01-2009, 09:50 PM
I have past experience with the technical side of things, I am willing to be a radio technician if the pay is more than £10/m. It will certainly being back memories :)

AgnesIO
19-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Are you actually being serious though? I can't see this taking off. Even if it does, it's going to crash and burn.

Who else apart from your father, who'd be stupid to invest in an internet radio made by kids, is going to invest in your project?

Good luck though.

Love it :S Insulting the project hugely thwen saying that lmao.

superstar911
22-01-2009, 05:37 PM
We still require writers and DJ's.

PatrickMS
13-02-2009, 07:13 AM
I've sent you a pm :)

Freeza101
13-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Apply!
Forum and Site will be opening soon

Ladygaga
15-02-2009, 05:06 PM
I'm interested in Radio Technician (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!