PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Bedroom - Ends 15th Febuary

Lee
11-01-2009, 02:39 PM
It's coming up to Spring, the leaves are falling, sun's popping up to say hello, and the wind is calm. Wouldn't you love to sit on a relaxing deck chair on your balcony, with the sun shining in your face. I know I couldn't refuse a nice cocktail, bedroom lounge and maybe a 70" HD TV :P! That would be my dream bedroom, but what would be yours'?

Your task is to write a description of your fantasy bedroom, which meets all your standards, being sure to include everything you ever wanted. It can include absolutely anything - even a private beach!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 4 Club Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: DJ-Huntey
Habbox Name: DJ-Huntey
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Lee.Norman
16-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Habbo Name: Lee.Norman
Habbox Name: Lee.Norman
Entry:
My perfect room would be a huge, 100% sound proof room, so no-one can complain about my loud music. I'd have a built in surround sound system. Along with a huge HDTV and every games console imaginable. There'd be a few classic arcade machines too, like pacman. As well as a roulette table. Also, a pool table and table football would be there. I could go on about whats inside, but what about outside.

The room would be on the roof, like a penthouse. On the roof would be a swimming pool and sheltered bar, with a couple more tv screen. So I can watch all those important MAN U matches while soaking up some rays.

Finally to top it all off, there'd be a heli-pad, with a helicopter of course. Why stay in one place, when you can jet off round the world. Teleportation would be better, but not feasible. The helicopter will do just fine.

Rockcuteman..
16-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Habbo Name :rockcuteman
Habbox Name: Rockcuteman..
Entry:
My fantasy Bedroom Would Have a 56" Flat Screen Tvs Lighting up My Eyes With Glory And an Elite Black Glossy Xbox 360 With an Apple Mac Notbook Sat There On My King Sized Confortable And Fit for a King or Queen Or Prince or Princess. I will Have a Bick Double Glazed Pattio Door in my Path And Through the Door a Wonderful Balcony With Deck Wifi Deck Chairs that pick up The Network Streaming in from The Giant Satalite Hanging from my Creamy Cieling. Back Indie Again , My Collectin of Limited Imense Surround soung Speaker build it Hover boards On the Wall waiting to Be RidenIn the Sky Of Lime.

JAKEY:JAKEY
17-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Rockcuteman.. Is there a comp Like This Coz What is it all About i don't have a Clue Please Explain what you are Ment to do Thank you JAKEY:JAKEY

Edited by LeahRAWRR (Senior Competitions Staff): Please don't post comments or questions in the competitions forum.

x!candi!x
17-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Habbo Name: bexirae
Habbox Name: x!candi!x
My entry:

My dream bedroom would have red and black walls. It would have long paintings of geishas, samuri's and dragons covering all the space on the walls. I would have a large four poster bed with red fabric coming down from the posts and a matress that when you lie on it it moulds into the shape of your body. I would also have my own living room with black and red bean bags so me and my friends could sit and chill without parents and adults to inturupt our private conversations. I would have a large flat hd television, every good dvd and sky!. I would have an oak flooring with black faux fur rugs on it. I would also have a desk for a laptop. I would also like a section of the room to be dedicated for my love of drawing I would have loads of easels, paints, drawing equipment and notebooks everything I needed to create a masterpiece. Also I would have a fridge full of orange lucozade as i cannot bare to live without it!. I would also have a large stereo to listen to all my favirote cd's.

That would be my dream bedroom.

Edited by Dudedanny123 (Competitions Manager): Edited Habbox Name from "DJ-Huntey" to "x!candi!x"

Jordan:A
17-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Habbo Name: Jordan:A
Habbox Name: Jordan:A
Entry:
It would be REALLY big and have a widescreen t.v, with surround sound with a mini-fridge and a dicso ball (Y)
There will be a door that leads to a strip club and i will have a butler that lives in there.
It would have two double beds together so i could roll over and over again, and at the back i would have an open fire so i can lie down watching the fire.

3cww
18-01-2009, 03:13 PM
habbo(x) name:3cww
my entry:

i would have a massive tv covering 1 wall (like at a cinema) with EVERY dvd ,game console and game ever invented!
as i am a BIG harry potter fan i would have EVERYTHING to do with harry potter!(which would include bed etc. being about/in the shape of something to do with harry potter)
i would also have a balcony where there would be a sofa so i could sit down and relax!

BABYCAKES
21-01-2009, 06:04 PM
My dream room would be:
Wallpaper: Flashes fruit salad colours
Curtains see through too me but not to others
Walls:Can walk through them
Lights sound activated
Tv 9090'' inch plasma with built in internet webcam and wii :eusa_danc
carpet:Bouncy and soft
Bed:Fiple triple duble sized with heated cushions and blanket
Sound:soround system with voice actiavted and everysong i like already built in.
Things:Every toy i wanted ever in the world all in my bedroom

^^^^^^My dream room :) x

Emu123
21-01-2009, 08:35 PM
habbo name:emu123
habbox name:emu123

Entry: My dream bedroom would be the size of a football pitch, split into two halves. I would have a maid to assist me with cleaning. In one half, My chamber would be a huge king sized bed adorned with silk flows and soft cotton covers and cushions. the pillowswould be made from the finest geese feathers. It would be a poster bed, with blue fray drapes hanging over from above, delicately flowing in the open window beside my bed. Opposite my bed wouldbe a moderate sized dresser, with a oval shaped mirror which glistens from the suns rays. At this point, it takes a corner, where my dooris to exit my palace. Next to the door is a warbdrobe, which is the simplest beige and blue. Inside my many items of clothing are attired. On the door a hook holds my dressing gown, a golden yellow.

Turning around you can see that on the wall is a picture, a picture of my other side, dark devil, evil unicorns and devilish wirls of oppressing hate. Underneath, a shrine Lit with Rosemary red candles and white purity candles. The symbolism between the balance of good and evil. The floor is wooden, smooth laminated wood. A rug lays in the center of this half of the room, it is wool, black wool, faux of course. At the side where a wall baracades the other half of the room is a huge plasma tv of 45", to be moderate of course. With surround sound! Also directly east from that is a computer desk, where I have a bean bag to lounge on and an Apple mac notebook with an Sony laptop too, each have their own purposes. My own modem connection aswell, complete with printer, scanner and laminator. A casual bookcase is stood next to the warbdrobe, it holds a series of books, for my guilty pleasure ranging from computing to fantasy novels. The wallpaper is delicate red and cream.

Through to the other end there is a hottub, and a swimming pool. On the roof is marble and the water glimmers in the light coming from the double glass doors which lead onto the balcony.

On the balcony is a great view out to sea, when in the morning you can watch the sun rise from the west and set in the east. The gentle breeze sweeping your clothes and your hair making a sweet sound as the palm tree's dance in the morning wind. The sea almost silent at first dawn, then become more alive with fish swimming in schools, the waves crashing blissfully against your feet as you can get there within a minute or two.

Pure heaven.

Laurel-oxo
26-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Habbo Name; Laurel-oxo
Forum Name; Laurel-oxo
Room;
My dream room would be high up, you would have to get there through a lift or something of the sort. As you walked in there would be a drinks bar with a huge lava lamp down the side. The bar would be voice activated of course, along with anything else electronic.

If you went further in you would come across my fold-out kingsized bed. There would be a huge tv on the back of it so when it is folded away you can watch tv on the water-sofa and get drinks from the electronic-voice-activated waiter/butler.

There would be clap-activated lights that change colour according to my mood (e.g. angry-red, happy-green) and a huge surround sound system all around the room and outside for the tv and music (voice activated, of course) and the entire house would be sound proof so the neighbours don't get cross. (By neighbours i mean people who live below me, no one would live beside me)

You could go out onto the huge balcony and there would constantly be sun, (if there wasn't, there would be sun-ray lights like you get in a sun bed) there would be a huge pool (because i love swimming) with i giant water slide leading into it and any inflatable you can think of in the pool.

Around the corner a bit there would be a badminton court with an electronic/voice activated (of course) person to play against with different ability settings.

Bradders,
28-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Habbo name : Bradders,
Habbox name : Bradders,
My entry :

My fantasy bedroom would be everything you could wish for. I would have vibrant blue coloured walls, and a twist, the carpet would be luminous yellow, and it would have a heating system inside it! The ceiling would be all the colours you could think of, and it would have lots of lights that glowed different colours. For electronics, I would have a 50" HDTV, that could read my mind, and automatically turn channels to what I want on. I would have an alienware laptop, that would be luminous orange. I would have a balcony, with a swimming pool and deck chairs on it. Also, I would go classy with a mini-fridge, BUILT INTO MY WALL! The wall would be filled with mirrors, and would also be sound proof, so the neighbours don't complain about my partying! :eusa_danc

L.A.Walker
28-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Habbo(x) Name: L.A.Walker
My entry:

To get to the Walker Suite, all you have to do is stand out in the open and scream to the Heavens, "ACCESS TO THE WALKER SUITE!" If you are worthy, a lift similar to that of the kind that window cleaners use for skyscrapers descends from the clouds. This lift alone seats 10 comfortably in a circular platform, complete with a retractable roof for rainy days, along with a drink-dispensing table in the centre. All Walker Suite lifts come complete with a host: "This is your captain speaking..."

And mere minutes later, you find yourself standing in the imagery of Heaven: walking on clouds, golden gateways, deformed freak people flying around you with their "wings"... but this matters not. You step toward the front double doors and press the buzzer, and the doors open up to the Walker Suite.

A large pool of all depths for all guests, with a section at a number of ends fitted with an in-pool bar, where the stools are submerged in the pool itself and the drinks can safely sit in lilo mug holders which float on the water's surface. Buttons in a small command hut activate the features of the pool:

- The "wave" command sends waves rippling high and low in the pool, but no water shall escape due to walls (with television screens encased within) extending out of the sides of the pool.
- The "sprinkle" command starts the sprinklers in the centre, while the "bubble" command emmits the largest bubbles underneath, carrying you as they catch you.

Large television screens are located in almost every corner, where the channels range from normal Earth channels to a live feed of the gamers' view (a small lounge is located in one corner of the room where gamers may play the most advanced of game consoles), all the way to live CCTV camera footage from cameras located all around the world, right down to intergalactic programs emmited from planets far far away (this week on "Spchlurk's Genispithza"...).

For those who are feeling a bit peckish, a dining corner is available, with all the usual cooking functionalities... but you won't be using them. Put an order on a small piece of paper, slide it into the machine, and in a guaranteed 15 minutes or less, your dish or snack is ready! And yes... no washing up. I got me some robots for that garglemesh! :D

One side of this huge bedroom would be consumed with a huge bed, with a width of unfathomable proportions and the functionality for the bed to be parted at any point for guests to sleep round.

But a party piece, especially for when me and my special someone are alone here... moodlighting which engulfs the entire room with a vast number of effects (not just one solid colour), a sound system which booms tunes from any media or media device, and effective lighting options (one button for day, one button for night, one button for Christmas, one button for romantic, etc.).

The best part of it all is... it's not on the ground. We could take the entire suite for a ride through the clouds. Plus, it is not technically Earth-bound, so no tax or mortgages to panic about.

COMING SOON: "Space-Pad" for trips into deep deep space... but that's going a little bit too far at the moment... XD

P.princess4
01-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Habbo(x) name: P.princess4
Entry:

My fantasy bedroom would have a soundproof walls so my parents wont complain that i should turn the music down also i would want the hugest most biggest tv on the wall of a huge bedroom. I would want a huge swimming pool and some butlers to serve me. I would want a really cool up-to-date laptop and cool consoles in it so i can play with my friends in the bedroom and also on the computer. I would want purple wall paper and excersising facilities. I would want a very bouncy bed so i can jump on it all day long lol.

Mrdeano2008
02-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Habbox Name: Mrdeano2008
Habbo Name: Mrdeano2008
My Entry:
My dream room would be something really cool and funky like in Austin Powers. I would make it groovy like in the 60's, disco nights, dancers and singers. Make it exactly like Austins place in the movies. Pink guitars, groovy music, none of the rapping rubbish. And everyone would be allowed around at any time :):)

Jay.
06-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Habbo name: dr.hendo1
Habbox name: Jay.
Entry:
My dream bedroom. It would be made in a pool, all water. With the sun shining down with a cinema TV mounted on a massive wall with surround sound. As soon as you come through the door, there is a little platform allowing you to get into the water. My bed would be mounted on the floor with big supports coming from out the water so it wouldn't move. The water would be constantly warm and cleaned by a servent meaning I could wee in the pool. Then, all my clothes will be stored in a massive box, which is underneathe the water. I have to then press a button which makes the box slowly rise to the top. (Clothes wont get wet becuase they sealed in box) The pool is a constant jacuzzi. Then I would have a keyboard and mouse wirelessly connected to the cinema TV with an xbox 360. The computer built-in to the TV will have 100GB RAM.

Swearwolf
06-02-2009, 12:53 AM
habbo name: madguitarist
habbox name: madguitarist

Entry: just a bed rly init

lilmissjess12
08-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Habbo Name:lilmissjes12
Habbox Name:lilmissjess12
My Entry:Well penthourse with glass roff so i can sit on a massive king size round bed the walls will be glow in the dark the floor will be 5cms of the most furry fur ever wireless keyboard 75ichTV on the wall my own butler and a 10foot wide wardrobe my own sweet shop and loads of neon coloured square pilows in one corner to just jump on my own mini bar and in the warbroke behind a big coat is a hand print when m y hands goes on it a doors open with a private biggest bath and make-upa nd hair desighner room and i have my own automatic systme so i press a buttona nd the roof will opena d close my own air-condition and the best gagets ever oh and one thing my own mini-bank with 10000,00000,0000 in it lol
my dream bedroom ;]

Bethan
09-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Habbo name: procreated
Habbox name: Bethan
My entry:

My fantasy bedroom would be the ultimate gothic room. The walls would be black with red paint splattered across them to look like dripping blood. In the middle of one of the walls I would have an A2 poster of Shane Collins and stare at his awesomeness every day when I wake up.
It would be sound proof to a) Keep my loud music in.
b) Keep my mothers voice out.

I would have a secret passage way to a small room that only I know about. The entrance to the passage way is what looks like a normal wall but really you can walk through it. Along the passage way there would be dim gothic candle lights and posters of vampires. I would hide in the secret room when my parents wanted me to do something I didn’t want to do. It would have a computer built into the wall with my initials on in gothic lettering, the walls would be the same as my room and it would have its own bathroom Incase I’m stuck in there for a long time. It would also have a minibar incase I got hungry.
My bed would have black satin covers and pillows covered in vampire knight print. In the corner I would have 2 blood red gothic thrones because you cant rule the underworld without a throne and 2 is better than 1! I would have a balcony with a pool, the water would be dyed red to look like a pool of blood or black to look like death depending what my mood was like, on the side I would have a coffin couch ( the coffin opens up as a couch) and finally I would have a big walk in wardrobe full of goth/emo clothing and nothing elsa.

Mezzy-xo
11-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Habbo Name: Mezzy-xo
Habbox Name: Mezzy-xo
My entry:
My dream bedroom? -
Well, my dream bedroom would be perfect, it would be bigger than all of the rooms in my house at the moment put together. The walls would be bright colours and covered in autographs from all the celebrities i had met. I would have my own personal bank where i could put money in to keep it safe, and whenever i wanted to take my money out i could just enter my card and pin. I would have an en-suite with a hot tub and a spa & a room especially for hair and beauty - my own personal hair and make-up artist included. I would have a secret passage that my parents would never know about that led to a party pad, i could invite lots of friends to the party and my parents would never know because of the soundproof walls. I would have a built in tv with a remote control so it would come out of the wall and my bed would fold out from the cieling with one click of a button. The door to my room would be voice activated so noone could get in unless it was my voice saying the secret password. Finally, i would have a waterpark just across the door and flumes coming out off the balcony into a swimming pool in the garden.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!