PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is going on!?

:Zathura:
11-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Just out of interest, WTH is going on with the Rare Values!?

A White BB, 40HC's, back in 2007 it was 7hcs...
The Throne, THERE IS OVER 55,000 OF THEM AND YOUR SAYING THEY ARE 65HCS EACH, WTH!?

WTH IS GOING ON WITH THESE VALUES, THEY ARE 100% FALSE!

I mean cmon, your a official fansite, atleast do values the proper way, they don't cost that much and you know it.

Its rediculous, Habbo is changing around Habbox, how can anyone do anything with a room, or have fun, if your making the prices mayorly high...

Wth Habbox, sort it out!

Sammeth.
11-01-2009, 08:54 PM
We have a dedicated team of reporters who witness and make trades and then report what rares are going for what. We simply provide a guide for Habbos that show what the going rate is. It's not as if we pluck values out of thin air - this is what the rares are getting traded at.

We are sorry if you feel the values aren't an accurate portrayal however if you go around the hotel you will notice that these are the going rates at which habbos choose to sell their rares at. It's not always about how many there are on the hotel, or how available they are, rather it's about how in demand they are and how much people are willing to pay to get their hands on one.

AMERlCA...
11-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Me and the rest of the Rare Vaules Department only report the prices of vaules we seen being traded within the hotel.

12-01-2009, 12:21 PM
We are sorry if you feel the values aren't an accurate portrayal however if you go around the hotel you will notice that these are the going rates at which habbos choose to sell their rares at.

That bit seems to be the only true bit of your statements, but its not what Habbo's sell theirs are, its what Habbox makes them.

I understand that you guys do "look about" to get a "true value", but if 1 person said its worth that price, then is that the value? Tbh, Habbox runs the trading side of Habbo, the main side.

Well, i have said my bit, but I personally think that Habbox should do some "proper" work before doing any prices, because if you go around the hotel asking people if they choose the price or if they follow Habbox prices, i bet 9/10 people will say Habbox.

Well, close thread if you wish.

EDIT
Oh yeah, if you say you only do the values that you have seen on the hotel, how do you know your Staff are doing there jobs correctly, do they have to provide evidence or is it done willy-nilly?

DannyyTBH.
12-01-2009, 01:19 PM
If u can find someone who will sell there white bb for 7hcs good luck.

lSantos
12-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Tbh Mate, we are 100% True.
We do not just get a rare for instance the white BB and put it upto 40cs
We do it as it has been said above, Seeing trades on habbo which people are selling/buying for more than they are on habbo,
eg: the throne, they were being sold at 70hc at one point when they were 65, so it increased to 70cs by what people are trading, as they went upto 70hc, people started to offer/sell for less so we put the prices down to a more accurate value which people are willing to sell/pay for it.

We do not fake values, every one has there own opinion tho so if you dont agree with habbox, dont use it, But you will be the one missing out.

Edit: And the WBB was 7hc (IN 2007) its now 2009? things change, people start to buy for more. Look at the throne. Used to be 20hc back in 03-04 or something but as the years go on and more trades are being made, we cant just keep a rare at 7hc while they are being traded at 10 for eg

I hope you understand.
Lewi.
Head Rare Values Reporter.

13-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Understood.

I just seen 8 people trade a WBB for 40hc, so yano..

Kk, soz peepz, i thought they ws to high but obvs not.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lSantos
17-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Glad you understand :)

Rixion
25-01-2009, 09:13 PM
We only report what we see. Nuff'said. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!