PDA

View Full Version : My Blog.

Dentafrice
12-01-2009, 01:27 AM
I started it back again, this time it's going to be a little more populated with articles and blog entries.

You can view it at: http://dentafrice.com/

It will most likely be Development, Programming, and Life articles.

I've included my FriendFeed feed on the right, which includes my Twitter and Pandora feeds.. which I like.

If anyone wants to follow me/me to follow them, just let me know.

Tell me what you think, comments are appreciated, whether on the blog or on here.

Thanks!

Jaysun
12-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Nice, I got to start doing that with my tumblr. But I'm trying to code a theme for it right now.

Dentafrice
12-01-2009, 02:00 AM
I've been meaning to start blogging again, never got into blogging though.. these are the first few meaningful things I have blogged.

CANNIBALEX
12-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Good posts, need a layout though; blog layouts are the most fun to make, as they are personal to you.

Heres mine:

http://cannibalex.habnet.co.uk/

I've bought www.cannibalex.com although cannot transfer it yet. Also content is still missing.

Dentafrice
12-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Good posts, need a layout though; blog layouts are the most fun to make, as they are personal to you.

Heres mine:

http://cannibalex.habnet.co.uk/

I've bought www.cannibalex.com although cannot transfer it yet. Also content is still missing.
I do have a layout.. I don't design though.

CANNIBALEX
12-01-2009, 08:17 AM
But your layout is just one of the ones your blog came with? Blogs are more fun to design than more functional websites.

As I said, content is top-notch.

Dentafrice
12-01-2009, 12:19 PM
But your layout is just one of the ones your blog came with? Blogs are more fun to design than more functional websites.

As I said, content is top-notch.
The blog doesn't 'come' with layouts ;P It's a Tumblr. I've found this theme somewhere because it is functional, and includes my Friendfeed on the right :)

If I don't design, I don't see how it's 'more fun' :P

Source
12-01-2009, 01:59 PM
It sucks. >.<

Some really nice content their though, will look forward to more.

CANNIBALEX
12-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Because you don't really need to be skilled in webdesign to do it, I'm not really that skilled; although I learnt HTML when i was very young; but i did my blog in photoshop, and i'm really happy with how it came out.

:]

I've yet to place the content and get it all working, but ive only just transfered my new URL over to my host

Clownin
12-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Thats a nice blog, well worth reading.

Dentafrice
12-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Because you don't really need to be skilled in webdesign to do it, I'm not really that skilled; although I learnt HTML when i was very young; but i did my blog in photoshop, and i'm really happy with how it came out.

:]

I've yet to place the content and get it all working, but ive only just transfered my new URL over to my host
I'm not working with simple pages like you are is the thing. I don't design, never have. I'd much rather save the time, use a premade one, and focus on the quality of the articles.

;)

Joshh
12-01-2009, 10:37 PM
I like it, very clean design which makes it easier to navigate, well there's not much to navigation but you get what I mean :P

CANNIBALEX
14-01-2009, 07:46 AM
I suppose; mine only really consists of two main pages. A sarcastic, synical blog and a portfolio

GoldenMerc
15-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Caleb with all that mountin dew you are going to not be able to have baby's :{

Dentafrice
15-01-2009, 06:26 PM
It doesn't affect my **** or sperm count.. don't worry ;P

I just cleaned off my desk, got rid of 15 md bottles.

New blog posts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!