PDA

View Full Version : What is it with you

Playstation23
12-01-2009, 02:10 PM
What is it with HxF & 'nulled' vBulletins.
Everytime a new fansite/forum is posted, you suggest that its a nulled license (if its a vBulletin).

What the **** is with you people? Give them a chance, jesus christ.

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Moderator) - Please do not create pointless threads. Locked.

Agnostic Bear
12-01-2009, 04:09 PM
What is it with HxF & 'nulled' vBulletins.
Everytime a new fansite/forum is posted, you suggest that its a nulled license (if its a vBulletin).

What the **** is with you people? Give them a chance, jesus christ.

Cause most fansites are owned by gimps with no money who wont buy it. That's what's up with them.

HabboLive
13-01-2009, 06:52 AM
Some people actually do buy it as for I own two.

Playstation23
13-01-2009, 07:57 AM
Cause most fansites are owned by gimps with no money who wont buy it. That's what's up with them.

Half of that is true, but oyu don't have to go

OMFGZ! NULLED VB!! *REPORTZ!!1!1!1*

Just ask 'em for proof of it being legit, if they refuse to - then report to vBulletin.

Minstrels
13-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Most people who have a low post count troll the section so people become wary and grumpy of new members for a while and would suggest things about their site.

Playstation23
13-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Most people who have a low post count troll the section so people become wary and grumpy of new members for a while and would suggest things about their site.
Actually FYI, I'm not new. I have another account on here with about 300 posts.
Postcount is just a coded software, it doesn't mean anything.

So, I'm not new. :) I'm more of a CHF person that's why I don't post much.

Invent
13-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Postcount is just a coded software, it doesn't mean anything.

Actually it does...a user's post count generally reflects how active they are on a certain Forum.

Calon
13-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Actually it does...a user's post count generally reflects how active they are on a certain Forum.
Exactly.

Playstation23
13-01-2009, 12:26 PM

not nessisarily, a user can be registered with 10 posts.
but is online all the time, just doesn't post.

I'm not on here 24/7, i prefer CHF.
I only come on here for certain things.

Just cos i dont post, doesnt mean I'm new.

Leet
13-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Because most fansites have the install folder, but it's not secured with the official vbulletin members area code page. :)

Playstation23
13-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Because most fansites have the install folder, but it's not secured with the official vbulletin members area code page. :)
And that means what?

GoldenMerc
13-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Jake you always have nulled vb's anyways when you make your Habbo failure sites. Just relise this if you have a nulled vB your fansite wont go anywere.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!