PDA

View Full Version : Free Online Games & Videos

ThisNameWillDo!
13-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Yes, that's right, I now have another free online games and videos website! I'm currently uploading hundreds of games and videos, free for you all to play, no catches! :eusa_danc

(Ignore the name of the domain for now, I will get a new one soon!)

There are many special features, and also on their way! Soon we'll have a high score system with many high score games. We already have a top players system, and much more.

Come along and play, watch, register chat, rate, comment, whatever, all for free, with no advertisements!

If you like the website, why not register?

Remember, we're uploading more and more videos and games every day, so keep your eye out for new games.

See you there!

ThisNameWillDo!
13-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Missed the damn editing time, but yeah, mod please merge this post if you can.

Please post your opinions and usernames if you have registered!

xBenxx
13-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Hello,

This design is not unique. Seen on many many gaming websites. The script you use, is good, but yet again, not unique. but, i do wish you all the best.

ThisNameWillDo!
13-01-2009, 09:41 PM
I know it is not a unique design, a new theme is in the making. The script will remain as it is, because it's awesome, and cost me a lot for all the games, script license and videos which will all be uploaded, and more.

What is unique is that I will have thousands of different games in a couple of days, and uploading hundreds everyday! And also, soon, we'll have a unique theme.

Thanks for the comment!

Tintinnabulate
14-01-2009, 12:36 AM
It would have been better with a unique script, that would make it much much better.
But GameScript is also good. I am not a big fan of the domain though.

ThisNameWillDo!
14-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Well, as I said the script is staying as it is, because I love it, and I wouldn't be able to script any better. Also, as I said, the domain is changing, and so is the theme.

Thanks for posting!

- Vince.

ThisNameWillDo!
14-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Another 250 games have now been added, another 250 are currently being uploaded! :eusa_danc

ThisNameWillDo!
15-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Sorry for tripple post but.. now over 1000 games!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!