PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me A Story !!! - Ends 9th October

MissAlice
04-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Any ideas what this competition is about ? Could you write a story that will entertain us all ? Here is your chance. Please read carefully before you enter.

Your story must include the following:-

One female hobba/habbo staff
Four male hobba/habbo staff
It must be respectful, so no dissing. It can be funny, serious its up to you.
Ideally no more than 200 words.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon.

The Prize's are
A tubmaster (kindly donated by habbox member pokerofdoom) and 30 credits of furni from the Habbox Donation Room to be chosen by Habbox.

This competition will run until October 9th unless otherwise stated.

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:

Habbo Name: Properclone
Followed by your story.

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 9th of October 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Properclone will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Winner Announced 10th October 2004
Winners Name - FB!

PumpkinPeta
05-09-2004, 06:29 AM
Peta_H:

Story:

Grace the hobba had incredible pace
though she had to do her show lace.

Grace the hobba that had incredible pace
who was doing her shoe lace
didnt realise that there were mean habbos comeing up behind her to steal her laptop which had her habbo deatails.

Though grace that had incredible pace
who had to do her shoe lace had 4 male hobba friends called Gim , Gimmmy , Grimmy and Gymmy round the corner. When they hurd what was going on the 4 hobbas which also had incredible pace came to rescue her.

Grace that had incredible pace
who had to do her show lace
was very thankful because of what the.....
4 male hobbas that had incredible pace
did for her

So in the end
Grace and the who had incredible pace
who had todo her shoe lace
went to habbo lido to have a swim
with the 4 male hobbas who also had incredible pace

Words 136 :eusa_danc

Congregate
05-09-2004, 08:36 AM
Habbo Name: Congregate
The New Born

Once upon a time on an island far away, there lived a beautiful princess called Princess Mizki. She had a very fuzzy appetite. She only ate apples and only drank the purest apple juice. Her servants called her 'Apple Queen'.
One day while the princess was on a forest stroll she spotted an egg in the bush. She humbled to keep it and hatch it one day. Step by step she silently crept up to this magnificent discovery. She hurried back to her castle immediately. When she got back to her huge chamber she tried to hatch the egg. She tried singing, talking, punching, boiling and even rocking it in a cradle! Unfortunatly none of these ways would work. She cried and cried and suddenly one of her tears dripped on to the egg and suddenly it shook and hatched! From that day on Mizki lived with the baby Miz happily ever after

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
YOUR STORY SHOULD HAVE HAD FIVE CHARACTERS IN IT.

dj-ally
05-09-2004, 12:42 PM
habbo name: dj-ally3
super hobba

Once there was a hobba named mizki she lived in a shoe she had 3 other friends 1's name was adi0slave QuarterBack YaTwice and dionysus he was a crank. But mizki was a very special hobba who worked hard and so did her friends but she worked the hardest . So one day the chief named jibbi came and gave her a special hobba car and she went to work that day and every one was jealous accept her friends. That day she also got promoted to super hobba . She moved out of the shoe in to a nice log cabin on the beach were she could sit and relax after a hard day of work! She and her friends were happy after that accept dionysus was mad at yatwice and threw him in the lake . I think he said to dionysus he looked like a frog :S :eusa_danc

Simonac55
05-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Habbo Name: Simonac55
Hobbas vs ???

Once upon a time, there was 5 Hobbas hanging out in Habbbo Hotel. They were Madame!!!, Nikes, Quarterback, Yatwice and AvadaKedavra. They were together to patrol the Hotel. One day, they were hanging out in Ice Cafe when they heard a strange voice: ''Were gonna get you all! Habbo Hotel...ours'' Now, the group was saying: ''Was that real? Or could it be...true?'' They ignore it but when they were patroling in the Slice of Life, they heard the strange voice again saying: ''Your roooom! Quarterback!''. So after, Quarterback said: ''We gotta go to my help centre! I'm sure it's there!'' When they were in the help centre, there was no one... But then, they heard the voice again: ''I'm heeere!''. Then, they didn't know why but they were asleep.
''Hmmm. Ouch!''said Nikes when he woked up. Then, he saw a strange person all in black. So he said: ''Who are you and what do you want?'' Then, he heard the stranger say:'' Habbo Hacking Network will own Habbo Hotel!''. Then, Nikes was asleep again by the effect of gazes.
A moment later, Jibbi was in her desk when she received a message from Dionysus saying: ''There is Hobbas missing!'' So when Jibbi received that message, she directly went to the Hotel. Once she was there, she went to Slice of Life and asked Luigi: ''Have you seen anything strange?'' Then Luigi answered:''I heard a strange voice saying: You room Quarterback. So after all that, Jibbi wrote a message to all Habbos to rescue the Hobbas.
After all that, the Hobbas were awake and the stranger was away. So Madame cried and said: ''Why did it have to be us...?'' Then AvadaKedvra hold her hand and said: ''Don't worry...We'll go through all that together!'' Suddenly, they heard a voice coming from the door. '' You're all alive! Don't worry we're there!'' said Jibbi and all the habbos. So they cut the rope that was around the Hobbbas. But after they did that, the door opened with all the hacking members! ''Let's put our forces together and defeat them!''screamed Jibbi! So there was a historical fight between those two groups. Then, all the Habbos circeled the members. ''You shall never be in Habbo Hotel!'' So Jibbi baned them all and then, everybody was rescued.

Chaotic-Theory
05-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Chaotic-Theory

Jibbi Was Wandering Around The Hotel When All Of A Sudden WHAM!!! She Was Knocked Out The Evil Dionysus. When She Woke Up She Was Tied Up So Tight That She Couldn't Move A Muscle."Why Did You Do This To Me Dionysus"? Jibbi Said. Dionysus Replied As " Because I Am Tired Of All The Friend Request You Are Recieving And I Want Some Of The Popularity". But The Dionysus Untied Jibbi Because She Used Her Beautiful Charm On Him And No Habbo, Habbo Staff, Or Hobba Can Resist Her. So After A While Dionysus And Jibbi Went To The Habbo Lido And Swam For Hours Upon Hours.
Then Quarterback,Spawn_Xe, And Moderator Cam In And Saw Them On Top Of The Bench!!! :o

djotto1991
05-09-2004, 08:29 PM
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Habbo Name:djotto1991

There was a young lady called grumpygirl who was the prettiest girl around she longed for a man but then it was four she found.Two were boys and two were men the other is not mentioned because he is a hen.Chungoman was a man a man with perfect cheaks but he was dropped when he was with the geeks and freaks.The next to try was coolmark and his name explains it all except he wasnt chosen because he is to tall but his brother ian-san was the perfect match but then he became obsessed with his cookie batch last but not least was Quarterback who baked GrumpeyGirl a flapjack.They lived happily ever after they didnt scam they didnt cheat but they gave us something good to eat

preppy08
05-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Preppy08 (USA Habbo hotel)

It all started out in a dating room. A lucky habbo staff named Becs had the choice between 4 handsome young men named, SEC, Beetlejooce, Dionysus, and don_Beech. They were all dressed up, all the men in tuxedos, and Becs in a formal pink gown. Everyone in the crown was going crazy screaming who Becs should choose. Cookiez, the host of the dating game was getting pumped up for this exciting event.
“Becs, please go up to the gentlemen who u think is not right for you at all,” Cookiez said. Becs walked up to each guy, examining them closely. She stopped at Beetlejooce.
“I’m sorry sweety. I don’t think that you and me would work out,” Becs told him while she pecked him lightly on the cheek. She did the same thing 2 more times. She decided to keep handsome SEC. They kissed each other lightly, and rode off into the sunlight on a horse. It was the most romantic thing any one has ever seen.

.x!x.MaNgO.x!x.
06-09-2004, 06:23 AM
.x!x.MaNgO.x!x.
One day Jibbi came by..
Sierk saw her and said "Oh my!"
Sierk couldnt take off his shocked eyes off her,
But Jibbi said "Take your eye's off me sir"
Rodja came along and asked what was going on,
But Sierk turned around and Jibbi was gone!
Rareboy came to see all the action,
But when he came all he saw was a pin?!?
Formula1freak was around when he was there,
He said" This must be a clue! Come here! Come here!"
They followed and followed him down a dark dark cave hall..
Until they saw a ugly fat monster (And he was tall!)
Behind the monster, there was Blackmaggot!
Defeating the monster by his awful strong hits!
Then Sierk just reckonised Jibbi was there
Blackmaggot was saving Jibbi from here!
Sierk got dizzy after seeing all the hobba's,
But at least he didnt see a robber!
Thats the time when Sierk went Besierk,
But trust me, monster's still lurk..

x!candi!x
06-09-2004, 08:11 PM
habbo name:x!candi!x
story name:the nasty hobbas
Once upon a time there was a hobba called wuvme she loved to dance and sing :eusa_danc one day when she was singing on the stage 4 male hobbas (jimmypieface adamant maximus and popye) snuck up behind her and pushed her of the stage ooooooooow she screamed
hahahahah the boys snickerd jibbi stormed into the room and said hobba boys im taking away ur hobba rites for how many days shes in the hospital! :o the boys walked to their hobba dorm rooms that bites one said yeh lets get revenge on jibbi the other one said so they plotted a plan the nxt day they snuck into jibbis room and painted all her clothes black and put green hair dye
in her shampoo.

they waited in silance as jibbi came out of the room black clothes and green hair she screamed! im not going out like this!
who did this! she lined all the hobbas up she was a good truth detecter so she spotted flickering in the boys eyes! YOU DID IT! they boys got sent to confinement and couldnt use there powers for a whole year
but did they have another plan in store..........................

breeziez
07-09-2004, 02:39 AM
Hi, I'm Jibbi and these are my friends Yatwice, Quaterback, WayneJ and kenco.

We all just finished Habbo University it was Great! Exceptwe have 1 year before we can start working so me and my friends got together.

"Hey guys i hate not doing anything"said Jibbi
"Hates a strong word i wanns do something for da community"Replied Yatwice
"Let's open a motel"WayneJ said
So We decided to put are money together and made a very small motel. The next day a family cam and we said. "Here we dont use real money we have made our own its not very cheap but we just started". So they game them 100 dollars, 500 creds. So they made their house then more people cam and more and more and soon we had a HUGE HOTEL everyone was buying we couldnt keep up then we made some more emplyees we needed a name and I thought Habbo University "HABBO HOTEL" This is great so thats how Habbo Hotel really became Habbo Hotel but they needed a leader and of coarse Jibbi is now the head staff they called them selves the hobbas now people come from all over the world to see.
The End

.oO0It's the end not the beggining0Oo.

FB!
07-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Habbo Name: FB!

The dark hotel

Formula1freak had been down to the hotel kitchen making a midnight snack before he hit the hay. He got in to the elevator while eating his jam sandwich, he pressed the button to go to the 5th floor, suddenly the elevator stopped forcing formula1freeak on the floor he tried shouting for help but it was no use! He picked up the phone in the elevator it was dead all the wires had been pulled out someone new formula1freak was coming.

He was really board he heard banging on the roof of this elevator BANG! BANG! BANG! He opened the hatch no 1 was there the hatch shut behind him he elevator started moving it was going up! He tried opening the hatch it was locked from the inside. The roof of the hotel was getting closer and closer door suddenly opened a great beam of light shined before his eyes. He was sweating really bad the lift was getting higher to the roof he was getting near to the opened door. He decided what ever was there he would jump, with a big leap before he knew it he was being supported up by Impetuous. Impetuous tried to keep him up on his feet but his legs were wobbling like jelly! She lay him on the floor and asked him what had happened. Trying to speak and pointing behind him a dark shadow appeared Impetuous turned around! Flashed the torch over the shadow. Then it shouted “Impetuous! Impetuous!”
It got closer and closer until she could see it was a habbo wearing a scary looking mask. The mask was pale with big black eyes and he carried a butchering knife. There was blood dripping off it “drip…. drip…. drip. Impetuous move back pulling Formula1freak along the floor “drip…. drip…drip….”. The masked man was no more than a meter away from Impetuous he pulled of his mask revealing who s/he was it she almost fainted, she looked one last time and pinched her self to see if it was a dream shady.18 was standing over her with a knife. She heard footsteps faster and faster louder and louder it was WAYNE_J and –deejay- they ran over to shady.18 pushed him down to the floor and handcuffed him. The next day there was no mention of laft night they lived happily ever after

Justin01001
07-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Habbo name: Justin01001

Once upon a time there were 2 important hobbas Jibbi and Geno. One day they found each other in a dating game and it was love at first sight. So Geno and Jibbi got married and had a baby called Joe_computer :o . They loved their baby to death. But then one night the jealous Dinoysus kidnapped their baby because he secretly loved Jibbi. So the next morning Jibbi and Geno woke up and and looked in the crib THIER BABY WAS GONE!!!!!

So Geno and Jibbi called their friends like "Jay" to try to find joe (including-Dinoysus).When Dinoysus was slacking off trying to find Joe, Jay told Jibbi and Jibbi got suspicious.The next day Jibbi took a visit to Dinoysus. Jibbi asked Dinoysus questions and the more questions she asked the more sure she was that Dinoysus did it. So Jibbi busted into Dinoysus's closet and found Joe. Dinoysus went to jail and Jibbi and Geno lived happily eva after.

Kyle.tk
08-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Dirty Lil Hobbas

The two Hobbas giggled behind the Yukkas. They couldn’t help laughing and looking at the Habbo in front of them. The poor Habbo didn’t realise that sat there behind his little plants sat Mizki and Gatsby, two honest Hobba’s laughing and staring at the Habbo they keep safe.
There’s one good thing about having a lock on your room, it is that nosey little Hobbas cant sneak into your room and watch you while you get changed :D

Big-Mistake
09-09-2004, 01:02 AM
Habbo Name: Big-Mistake - Enjoy ;)

Part 1
Glitterkat walks through the silent hallway, sipping her water. She sees some habbos sitting down, chatting.
The habbos are new, so she decides to meet them. As she greets the habbos and starts to tell them about safety, Gazsux himself came running towards her. "GLITTERKAT! GLITTERKAT"! He yelled loudly. "COME NOW!" He barked. Glitterkat didn't say a thing, and she ran through the hallway faster she had ever ran.

Part 2
Gazsux led her to a section of the hallway she had never seen before, full of scripted furni and rares, more then she had ever seen. She was greeted by Kenco, Dionysus, and Rodja. They gathered in a circle together. Dionysus said: "This is the group of SASA - Scammers and Scripters Anonymous!"

Part 3
GlitterKat walked around. "We've got to stop them".
"We can't stop them, but I know somebody who can!"
Rodja whispered. "KENCO!" "KENCO!" He yelled. Where is he? "KENCO!"
He yelled again. "K- Huh?" A big screen popped up. On it appeared the head scammer and scripter - "I've got your Kenco, and there's nothing you can do about it!" He showed an evil laugh, then the big tv disappeared with a BANG!
Dionysus looked around and saw a door. He pushed on it - And it showed a whole new room. Glitterkat and Rodja ran in, then the door shut behind them. "We've got to save him!" Said Glitterkat. There was 3 doors - One marked Office, one marked bathroom, and one marked Hostage Room.
Rodja tryed to open the Office. "Locked" he said. Then the bathroom. "Locked" he sighed. Then, the Hostage Room. "LOCKED!" he screamed. Then, they were all suprise when Dolleyes appeared above with a key. She was standing on a ledge, and she dropped the key down to them. Then she disappeared. Glitterkat caught the key, and opened the hostage room. Kenco barked: "THEY'VE TAKEN MY KICKING AND BANNING POWERS AWAY!" Glitterkat, Rodja, and Dionysus all pressed the ban button, and the head was banned for life. The scripted furni was deleted, and the scammed furni was given back to its owners.
They all went back to the Snewsbox for a cup of coffee and a rest.

Authors Note: All scammers and scripters will be banned, and there is not really a secret lair in the hallway ;)

pink@fluff
10-09-2004, 07:36 PM
HABBO NAME: pink@fluff
Years ago, 3 fresh-faced habbos began their training in the elite Hobba Force. One, Glitterkat, in The Basement Lobby, the 2nd, Jibbi, in The Median Lobby, and the 3rd, Impetuous, in The Skylight Lobby. Here they remained, until, during Stage Three of their Hobba training, each habbo was interviewed by Dionysus. Little did the habbos know, Dionysus was the Recruiter of the top secret HM, Habbo Moderators. The nickname given to the three habbos who joined the HM was Ione’s Angels. Glitterkat, Jibbi and Impetuous had been chosen for the HM. Their new job would be to fight the scriptors and scammers who roamed HabboHood. It was going to be tough, they were three habbos against a world of scammers. The first ever time the angels met was in the Main Lobby, they had expected to meet Ione, the Head of the HM here, but all they found was a small two-way radio. The radio suddenly burst into life, “Goodmorning Angels”, “Goodmorning Ione” this exchange would become a tradition for the angels. The angels’ first job was to tackle a ring of scammers who had been offering to make habbos into hobbas if they gave them their passwords. The angels, who had had hobba training, knew such a thing was impossible. By following complaints and calls for help by smart, safe habbos, the angels found the ringleader; it was a habbo named Smash, his evil lair was The Dirty Duck Pub. While Glitterkat prepared to ban Smash and his followers permanently, Jibbi and Impetuous had the dangerous job of posing as Smash’s followers. For this they had to change their clothes to all black, dye their hair black and even powder their faces a ghostly white. The girls were shocked at their appearances but it was something they had to do if they wanted to get Smash out of HabboHood. The girls, along with Glitterkat who had by now joined them, managed to get through the first and second waves of security surrounding Smash, each room had many rare imperial teleporters, it was like one of pipwiz14’s mazes! It took the angels hours to get to the penultimate room. “Right”, said Jibbi “so we go in there, and head straight for Smash” “no hanging around kicking his followers while he has time to get to Hotel View, right?” asked Impetuous, “100% correct, that’s the plan anyway” replied Glitterkat, although Impetuous could tell she was worried. No one had ever attempted to get to Smash before and neither of them had any real clue how hard it was going to be. “After three then” started Glitterkat, “ 1….2…..3, LETS GO ANGELS!!” With that, Ione’s angels burst through the last teleporter. They appeared in a room that was grander than any room they had ever seen, it had many rares of every kind, parasols, fountains, snowglobes, dino eggs, typewriters, amber lamps in every colour and that is just to name a few. But, more than being amazed, the angels were disgusted at how many habbos Smash had scammed to get his fortune. The angels sprinted towards a throne with its back to them, only taking seconds to kick the huge amount of followers in the room. Soon they, and Smash, who was seated in the throne, were alone. The angels were ridden with curiosity because no habbo had ever seen Smash’s face. He was hidden by a scripted masquerade mask. “Well, well, the famous Ione Angels have finally come to get me” Smash taunted. “That’s right Smash, and your ban is a long time overdue” Jibbi replied. Before the angels had time to react, Smash had got up and started running to a teleporter that had been concealed behind a curtain. Reluctantly, but without any hesitation Glitterkat, Jibbi and Impetuous each picked up a scripted laser gun, which were used to threaten innocent habbos with, and aimed directly at Smash. They fired. He fell. Then the angels bent down and Impetuous slowly started to untie Smash’s mask. Smash, they were shocked to discover, was none other than Dionysus, the very person that had recruited them in the first place. They found out later that he only recruited angels that he thought he could defeat. This time he was wrong. Glitterkat, presented the banning papers and HabboHood were rid of Dionysus/Smash forever! After that, all three angels joined hands and recited the message every habbo knew by heart: No-one needs your password,
That's what you have to hide.
No-one will give you free furni orcredits,
So don't give scammers an easy ride. :eusa_clap :D :D ;)

lukeisok
17-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Parasol Theft

Along Time Ago In The Habbo Suburbs Was A Quiet And Friendly Girl Called Becs With Her Four Friends Who Were boys and there names were Jay, Enigma, baldelli and Borges. Although they didn’t know this, something was about to take place in Credit Valley, What was it though? Scripters, Scammers who knows? All the way on the biggest house in Habbo was H.C Mansion, But Anyone Could Visit But Crime was going to set foot in here with White skin, and beautiful blonde hair and a Delinquent Smile whose name would soon to be uncovered…

Santa
18-09-2004, 02:07 AM
Habbo name- Fergusson
Title- Stylin' like a hippy
hobbas- Dolleyes, Dionysus, Mystery, Rareboy, Rareoid, Quarterback
Celebrities- HilaryDuff
"I just can't get enough of these oldies music!", exclaimed Dolleyes. "Dolleyes, you really need to start listening to some cool music, ya' know like, hiphop, R & B, rap, punk, etc.. you're gonna start losing viewers on habbohut if you keep listening to this garbage!", yelled Dionysus. "Dionysus, that isn't very nice, I love hippy music, especially the Beatles!", said Quarterback. "Heh, speaking of the Beatles, habbo is having a beatles style prom, and I was wondering *twirls hair* would you, um Dolleyes, um want to um, go with me to the um, prom?", asked Rareoid. "Awe, that is so sweet, I have an idea how about, I will dress up as snow-white and you can dress up as Dopey!", exclaimed Dolleyes. "Ahahaha, Dolleyes just PWNED you she called you a dope!", screamed Rareboy. "Fine that does it, I'm gonna ask HilaryDuff instead!", said Rareoid. "Pfft.. good luck with that" said Dolleyes. "Hey hilary, would you like to go to the prom with me? Rareoid asked. "Oh please, you are SO yesterday, can't you see I am going out with Dionysus?" Said Hilary. "Fine, u' know what, I am gonna make a car that is HYDROMATIC, ULTRAMATIC, well it could even be a grease lightning! Then you'll change your mind, exclaimed Rareoid. Later that day, HilaryDuff decided to go to the prom with JohnTravolta.. the end.

brentone
18-09-2004, 05:05 PM
Habbo name: Brentone
Title: The Minibus

on a hot summer day, gucciprincess, rareboy, and zzeus were in a minibus, driving up to habboland: theme park of adventures when the minibus' tyres exploded. all the little pixelated hobbas escaped the crashed minibus in one piece. As soon as they got there animated breath back, the evil hobba sir.hots pounced upon them. "give me all your furni or i will take it" he bellowed as he brandished a little gun. "oh please dont please". At that moment gucciprincess fell to the ground in a heap, she fainted from the fright.
Rareboy and zzeus backed away while sir.hots came closer. At that moment rodja, the habbo super-dupa hero hopped out of the bushes. "dont worry habbo citizens. you shall not get scammed this day!". And so they fought. Gucciprincess arose and fainted again from the shock. rareboy and zzeus were watching in amazement. rodja pulled an animated carrot fom his pixelated pura fridge and hit the scammer over the head. he fell unconsious and gucciprincess awoke. "oh thankyou rodja. you are my super-dupa hero".
The end

Moose
18-09-2004, 06:01 PM
Habbo Name: EvilBrandon

The Fantastic 4

In HabbOpolis, everything was find untill a shreik came, Dionysus with his big ears and ninja skills, he heard the shreik and called opon his team, his team mates came through, Impetuous and YaTwice, the wonder couple; with there rings that can transform them into whatever they like, and gazsux with the power to call forth the fellow geeks with his brain.

Now it was time to go forth to source of the screaming, to there surprise it was a trap! scorbutic, YaTwice 's brother has came for revenge. He was going to steal Impetuous from him. YaTwice and Impetuous combined there rings and transformed into... dubya and Jibbi (Gazsux and Dionysus left because they were sick and tired of being left out of the action) two managers with more power than scorbutic, and dubya and Jibbi combined there power to ban scorbutic to the evil receces in the plasto chair dump.
Impetuous and YaTwice turned back, and as the sunset fell over the lido, they gave eachother a kiss and walked off and went into the hotel.

THE END

(notice that Impetuous and YaTwice transformed that left them and brought dubya and Jibbi so thats still even)

(Dionysus and Gazsux left Impetuous and YaTwice to form an evil alliance)

Hidcilll
18-09-2004, 10:51 PM
THE PIG AND HIS WIFE
one day msalice(the name of the pig went for milk and never came home

the end by the way your not a pig ms alise u have a great body :eusa_clap

Awww looks like your the little piggy who stayed at home - Your disqualified :)

Eric$
19-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Here is my story:

Jibbi stared into the water but found nothing but herself. The Habbo Lido was empty – ever since yesterday. The criminals had devastated the Habbos. It was also Jibbi’s birthday today. If only Formula1freak and Moosemaster, two of Jibbi’s trusted Hobbas had been there. They would have certainly stopped those criminals – scammers they were better known called. Dionysus, just coming home from his recent vacation, went up to Jibbi and comforted her. “The Lido will be back in shape when Formula1freak and Moosemaster return,” Dionysus assured Jibbi, but she was uncertain.

Jibbi heard footsteps, and looked up to find YaTwice, accompanied by the two – Formula1freak and Moosemaster. Behind them were DollEyes and GlitterKat. “Wow, it sure is empty,” DollEyes said, shaking her head. Jibbi frowned and nodded. “So much for your birthday,” GlitterKat said sadly. “I can’t believe NO ONE saw the scammers at the time, I’ve asked everyone,” Jibbi said. Then, she heard more noises, and many Habbos appeared from behind Chloe’s stands, and from the trees, yelling, “SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIBBI!” Jibbi was confused, but finally to her relief, it had all been a surprise for Jibbi. She thanked and hugged everybody around – glad that no scammers were involved.

By Genius-Kid (Me) aka Eric

--

I had to delete a lot of it, since it was over 200 words, but finally, it's exactly 200 words if you don't count the By Genius-Kid part. I even checked on Microsoft Word. :) The story itself is EXACTLY 200 words - to my relief. I really wish I could have put the other parts in though.

tidus_5225
21-09-2004, 03:23 PM
:::JohnCena:::

Brojo was searching the hotel when all of a sudden..... WHACK!!! He was knocked out. When he awoke, he saw he was tied up in a chair. And next to him was.... Jibbi!? Jibbi was still knocked out. And, out from the shadows, came 3 men. Their names were NeoGreen, Dionysus, and Glitch123.

"I'm warning you! Let me out or I'll call a hobba!!!" said Brojo. "Be quiet!!!" said NeoGreen. When he pushed the chair Brojo was sitting in, he fell to the side, right behind Jibbi's chair. When he looked up, he could see her trying to untie herself. She wasn't knocked out! So, Brojo started doing the same. But, since he was in a basement, he knew there were rocks around. So, he used his hands to throw one. They went to go check it out, giving Brojo enough time to untie himself and Jibbi. "Thanks." said Jibbi, "Now to take care of them!" When the basement doors open, there were Habbo's all around Brojo and Jibbi, who were bruised during the fight. "CALL A HOBBA!!!" screamed many habbos watching. So, Brojo and Jibbi were taken to the hospital, and NeoGreen, Dionysus, and Glitch123 were banned.

---

Can you believe I did all this in my head in the past 3 minutes? It's kinda hard.
I also had to delete a lot of words. Or make some words smaller. No offense to any of the Habbos in the making of this story. I know they're not scammers.

Homosexual
23-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the Great Badges. One badge was given to Habbo Staff, the immortal, wisest and fairest of all Hobba's.

Two badges to the Tech Hobba's great miners and craftsmen of the Hotel Hallways, and three badges were gifted to the race of Latino Hobbas who above all else desire power.

For within these badges was bound the strength and will to govern each Habbo, but they were all of them deceived for another badge was made.

In the land of sulake, deep in the fires of Piers kitchen, the dark lord Ione forged in secret a master badge to control all others and into this Badge she poured her cruelty, her malice and her will to dominate all Habbo's.

One badge to rule them all...

One by one the freeland's of Habbo Hotel fell to the power of the Badge, but there were some who resisted a last alliance of Habbo's and pets marched against the armies of Sulake and on the slopes of rooftop rumble, they fought for the freedom of Habbo Hotel.

Victory was near, but the power of the badge could not be undone, it was in this moment when all hope had faded that Jibbi, daughter of the king took up her father's badge.

Ione, enemy of the free peoples of Habbo Hotel, was defeated, the badge passes to Jibbi, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever but the hearts of Habbo's are easily corrupted and the badge of power has a will of its own it betrayed Jibbi to her doom and some things that should not have been forgotten were lost...

History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half years the badge passed out of all knowledge until when chance came it ensnared a new bearer.

The Badge came to the creature Becsmegal, who took it deep into the tunnels of the misty Snewsbox and there is consumed her the badge brought Becsmeagal unnatural long life, for five years it poisoned her mind and in the gloom of Becsmegals's cave it waited darkness crept back into the rooms of the Hotel rumor grew of a shadows in the public rooms, whispers of a nameless fear and the badge of power perceived its time had now come it abandoned Becsmega but something happened the badge did not intend...

It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable, a Habbo Rareboy Baggins of the Teleport Heaven, a time had come when Habbo's would shape the fortunes of all...

By FiftySeven (Habbo name)

Its Cool :eusa_clap :eusa_danc

DJ-3000
24-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Well, I am a Manager, but i had to send in a short story i just couldn't resist it! ;) - So this story is just for fun, which meens i am not entering it! Oh, and i have only included one hobba in my story. Which is the fantastic WAYNE_J hehe! The story is more than 200 words, but its for fun and i enjoy it.

Ghost Story !!

The door opened, as wide as it could reach. The room was dark and old fashioned, with heavy, dull, dusty furniture. A storm was brewing up outside, and a flash of lightning lit up the boy asleep in the bed. The wooden floor creaked, kept creaking, until the boy woke up to the sound of a quiet, sinister laugh. WAYNE_J couldn’t move, he was sinking in his bed petrified. His throat was dry and he breathed uneasily in the cold air. A spooky, strange, echoing voice kept haunting him, like a distant fog horn on a stormy sea. The temperature in the room grew colder, but the sweat of fear poured off WAYNE_J's face. He smelt rotten flesh, as if a corpse was approaching his bed. The cover flew off his bed and WAYNE_J opened his eyes at once.

The voice stopped gabbling, it was at his bedside. A figure of an old, wrinkled, dead man came into view. WAYNE_J could see straight through him. The dagger in his right hand caught WAYNE_J's attention, blood was dripping from it. WAYNE_J knew he would be the next one to die. He tried to speak but words wouldn’t come out through his mouth. His heart was pounding so fast, it was like a warning for him to run. The ghost wore a top hat to hide away the scar on his forehead. His face was troubled and he looked as if he was carrying the weight of a terrible guilty secret. All of a sudden the ghost jumped onto the bed and sank straight through the boy and the bed, until he landed on the floor boards underneath. He started to tear at the floor boards with his beastly claws.

The boy was terrified but at the same time was relieved that he had not died. He asked the ghost in astonishment what he was doing. To his surprise the ghost stopped scrabbling on the floor boards and turned around. ‘What do you say?’ the ghost muttered. ‘Who are you and what are you doing under my bed?’ ‘I’m William Scarface, or at least that was my name when I was alive. I came here on this dark night to retrieve the chest that is buried under this very spot.’ ‘I don’t understand, what’s in the chest?’ An enormous crash of thunder interrupted the conversation. The ghost gave a deep sigh. ‘100 years ago I murdered my wife, in this very room with this very dagger. Then I was so filled with horror at what I had done, that I cut off my own hand and placed it in this chest and then I bled to death. I have been haunting this place for the past century but now I have come to retrieve my hand and put it back in its place.’ The ghost finally broke through the rotting floor boards and pulled out a small wooden chest. The lid creaked open and inside lay a severed hand.

The Ghost picked the hand up, a disgusting smell filled the area and WAYNE_J pinched his nose. WAYNE_J started to step backwards in fear. The Ghost stared at the boy with his dark hatred eyes, the hand popped up in one flash to the ghosts arm and puts its self into place. ‘That’s better’ the ghost shouted in his deep voice. The thunder stopped, the storm came silent. Out came the full moon, the ghost walked closer and closer to WAYNE_J. The chest was left open, the ghost retrieved what he had hidden. ‘I may now rest in peace.’ Light shone on the windows, WAYNE_J turned around at the bright moon. A cold draft passed through WAYNE_J's body, he turned back to the ghost but he had vanished.

Hehe, Hope You Like The Little Ghost Story !

Im glad you explained your entry is just for fun ;)
Poor Wayne_J , lets hope he don't have nightmares

sw33t16
01-10-2004, 07:57 AM
undefined :$ Once upon a time in a habboly land lived a little girl named Jibbi she wanted to make a game, a game that would change the way we think so she got together with a few friends and started designing it took them a long time but then it was done, but then Jibbi said what about safety so they made a race called the HOBBAS they would protect the little habbo’s and save them from big nasty bugs called SCAMMERS!!
They started with a few hobba’s name –Angelus-, …BOSCO…, Brian_online, .Marl. They banned habbo’s for swearing, scamming and all around being bad, they protected the little habbo’s and saved them from the evil scammers the habbo’s rejoiced and everyone was happy. :$

bondish
02-10-2004, 10:27 AM
story name=hobbas will always ban scammers
habbo name .com=jamesbondish
“give that back” screamed Madame!!! Mystery was at madame!!!’s house and had just stole the mouse. “That isn’t fair I almost won that falling ferny game then until u made me stand up.” Madame!!! Protested. Meanwhile on the computer Yatwice had just sat on the chair that Madame!!! Got up from. On the computer Madame!!! Had lost that round and was out and Ytwice ended up winning the game and won the prizes. He then told Madame!!! That he would give her his prize if she told him her password and Madame!!! Knew this was a scam so she called a hobba ten seconds later madame!!! Explained to the uplink the hobba who arrived to help madame!!!) how yatwice asked for her password the next day uplink had contacted madame!!! Saying that yatwice was banned from habbo and will not be bothering her again.mystery also said sorry about making madame!!! Losing the falling ferny game.
Then madame!!! Found her self n her bed. “it was all a dream it was all a very weird dream”

im-a-dude
05-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Habbo Name : DJ-4000

There once was a Hobba named Mizki who offered a prize to the artist
who would paint the best picture of peace. Many artists
tried. Mizki looked at all the pictures. But there
were only two she really liked, and she had to choose
between them. Her partner named Sken totally disagreed with her.

One picture was of a calm lake. The lake was a
perfect mirror for peaceful towering mountains all around
it. Overhead was a blue sky with fluffy white clouds.
All who saw this picture thought that it was a perfect
picture of peace. The artist of this work was QuarterBack. :)

The other picture had mountains, too. But these were rugged
and bare. Above was an angry sky, from which rain fell and in which lightning played. Down the side of the mountain tumbled a foaming waterfall. This did not look peaceful at all. :( But when Mizki looked closely, she saw behind the waterfall a tiny bush growing in a crack in the rock. In the bush another Hobba had built a Hotel room. There, in the midst of the rush of angry water, sat the room where you could go for peace and quiet. :) The Artist of this other work was AUDI0SLAVE.

Which picture do you think won the prize? Mizki chose the second picture. Do you know why?

"Because," explained Mizki, "peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. Peace means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart. That is the real meaning of peace.

chris200288
06-10-2004, 03:50 PM
Habbo Name: QuietboySilva

A room, a cold, quiet and boring room was filled with nothing but Dionysus. Yeah, its frightening.
A moment later a big dinosaur walked in and gobbled Dionysus into little pieces and out came Celene Dion:o. Then Jibbi walked in and began hugging Celene Dion and congratulating her on her success. She then gave Celene a FREE Tubmaster! But Celene turned it down and said she has 15 already.
Then Jay walked in with bright green fluffy hair. She was mad a someone, for some reason. The thing is Jay was jealous that Celene Dion was Jibbi friend, even though J-LO was her friend. She denied this was the reason for her mad rage. She began pulling the hair of Glitterkat. So Jibbi flew through the air, and all the other hobba’s watched in amazement:o . Then Jay fell to the floor. But, with something in her hands. And it was madness, since Jay had Glitterkat’s wig in her hands! Jibbi landed straight in the tubmaster and all the water splashed all over the hobbas.
Finally Impetuous walked in the room and said, “Is everyone behaving in here, because if your not then you are being naughty Hobba’s and I will have to sort you out”:eusa_naug
Jibbi got up and said, “Im sorry, ive been bad”
So Impetuous took Jibbi by the ear and put her in a batch of petals.
Jibbi was lost. Jibbi founded Habbo though. But Jibbiwas unsure what had just happened. She then started dancing with a Scottish kiltsman and they all lived in a world of Habbo together:eusa_clap.

Thinkable
06-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Habbo Name:Thinkable

Once upon a time, there were Five Hobbas, Ste471, Elux, ScaryMo, Generix and GummyBears. Generix recieved a Help Call saying that someone's Furni had been put into the walls. So, he went to the Room.. Then he said to call a Moderator. So then the Habbo called a Moderator and Generix left.
He then recieved about 70 Friend Requests from this same Habbo. So he Messaged GummyBears asking why she though he was Friend Requesting him.. GummyBears reccomended Generix to go back to his room..
So he did that.. Then the same Habbo said to Generix,
"I have got a Scripter, want to see me use it?"
So, Generix Messaged ScaryMo, Elux, Ste471 and GummyBears to come and see.. The Habbo said
"Why is there so many Hobbas in my Room?"
Elux replied
"You shouldn't be using Scripters, it's against the Habbo Way."
Then the Habbo was immediatley Banned.. ScaryMo said.
"That shown him.. We're the Hobbas re-united"

So remember Habbos, never use Scripters and KeyLoggers. Never Scam, Flood, ask for Passwords and stuff like this.. It can always lead to Banning in the end, and you lose all the Furni you got an your Habbo, so there is no point..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!