PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Sam Broadcaster? Ask here

Richie
14-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Hey guys,
There seems to be alot of threads about different problems with sam broadcaster, if you have any problem please do not hesitate to ask i do not know 100% of the problems but i know most of them, besides if i cant answer your problem maybe someone else can.

Sam Broadcaster (Recommendations)

Sam Broadcaster 2 - I Strongly recommend this version of sam it does not usualy have many problems and it works perfectly

Sam Broadcaster 3 - I would advise you not to use this version it normaly has the most problems, Also you can get a Sam Broadcaster Link and registration code 10 times easier

Sam Broadcaster 4 - This is quite a good version but i still advise Sam Broadcaster 2, Also since this is the newest version there aren't many people that know much about this and the registration code can be hard to find, But generally all the Sam Broadcasters work simarly.

I apologize if i left out any Sam Broadcasters if i did im sorry but i cant help with any other Sam Broadcasters due to i am not experience enough but you can still post and maybe others can help.

Also just on topic if you need any links or registration codes just pm me and i can give you them also i think if you pm ,jess, or H0J0B they will also giive you the registration codes (I think they do i read in seveal posts but im not 100% sure)

Thanks,
Richie

Dan!
14-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Sam Broadcaster 3 has problem, really? ive never noticed any problem with it :S

Richie
14-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Sam Broadcaster 3 has problem, really? ive never noticed any problem with it :S

I Dont mean its realy bad or anything i mean out of all the versions of Sam Broadcaster that one always played up :P

Richie
14-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Sam Broadcaster 3 - I would advise you not to use this version it normaly has the most problems, Also you can get a Sam Broadcaster Link and registration code 10 times easier

Also could a moderater please edit the following to :

Sam Broadcaster 3 - I would advise you not to use this version it normaly has the most problems, Also you can get a Sam Broadcaster 2 Link and registration code 10 times easier

lol i forgot to add the version 2 thanks if anyone can change it for me :P

DjNina
14-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Hehe Richie is so cool. He Helped me fix a problem when i was so confused :D

Thanks Richie :D
:eusa_clap

Richie
14-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Hehe Richie is so cool. He Helped me fix a problem when i was so confused :D

Thanks Richie :D

aww no problem :p any more problems just give me a shout and il try help you.

Hayd93
14-01-2009, 04:05 PM
What ?
Sam 3 is very very stable. Its because of the user thats messed it up that its crap.For me i run it on VM fusions very very well with no problems.

Richie
14-01-2009, 04:55 PM
What ?
Sam 3 is very very stable. Its because of the user thats messed it up that its crap.For me i run it on VM fusions very very well with no problems.

I dont mean it is bad like it is the one version that is common for problems

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!