PDA

View Full Version : Longer delay than 30 secs?

Moh
15-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Well I don't think this question has been asked before, there usually wanting to make the delay shorter.

But were having an interview with Habbo USA staff on our radio, but sadly Habbo USA take things more serious, and don't want any information to do with Sulake.

So is it possible to have a radio delay of 5 minutes, so if anything does happen we can easily cancel the stream?

Thanks in advance.

Calon
15-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Well I don't think this question has been asked before, there usually wanting to make the delay shorter.

But were having an interview with Habbo USA staff on our radio, but sadly Habbo USA take things more serious, and don't want any information to do with Sulake.

So is it possible to have a radio delay of 5 minutes, so if anything does happen we can easily cancel the stream?

Thanks in advance.
You could just record the show and edit out then broadcast, seems the safest way as I've never heard of a method to do this.

Jamieb
15-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Lower your KBPS but wont make much diff.. I would pre record it all and add some compression and cuts bits out etc.

Moh
15-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Were allowing people to send requests with questions for the staff member, so its kinda hard to do a pre recorded show :(

Calon
15-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Were allowing people to send requests with questions for the staff member, so its kinda hard to do a pre recorded show :(
You could always just confirm what's being broadcasted with the Sulake rep before it's broadcased, i.e: Jack120 says: "sulake iz kl iz it tru habbo get new feetures lyk .. so so so"

And you just ask them if it's broadcastable..?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!