PDA

View Full Version : Vincesgames.co.nr

ThisNameWillDo!
15-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Yes, that's right, I now have another free online games and videos website! I'm currently uploading hundreds of games and videos, free for you all to play, no catches! :eusa_danc I have now changed the domain name to vincesgames.co.nr.

(http://www.vincesgames.co.nr) (I will get another new payed domain soon!)

There are many special features, and also on their way! Soon we'll have a high score system with many high score games. We already have a top players system, and much more.

Come along and play, watch, register chat, rate, comment, whatever, all for free, with no advertisements!

Remember, we're uploading more and more videos and games every day, so keep your eye out for new games.

See you there!

Please remember to register.

Also, if you want a link on the website, please drop me a PM.

Thread closed by Myke (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further double posting & pointless posts.

ThisNameWillDo!
16-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Now uploading videos!

Calon
16-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Sorry this may sound a bit rude..

But, anyone can buy this script, use the same layout, add a few free games, add a bit of content, your site is not unique, what is so special about your site? other sites use the script, why would I use your site over them?

NitromeGamer
16-01-2009, 05:03 PM
doesnt load anymore because
www.sacillianmafia.co.uk does not exist

ThisNameWillDo!
17-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Sorry this may sound a bit rude..

But, anyone can buy this script, use the same layout, add a few free games, add a bit of content, your site is not unique, what is so special about your site? other sites use the script, why would I use your site over them?

I have said this in my other thread, I am going to purchase a new high score add-on, I am going to make my own unique layout, I am going to add my own unique things. These things take time, you can't just expect me to magic it all up instantly in a couple of days. Give me time.

doesnt load anymore because
www.sacillianmafia.co.uk (http://www.sacillianmafia.co.uk) does not exist

Works fine on me and everyone else. Oh and the domain is vincesgames.co.nr now.

ThisNameWillDo!
17-01-2009, 08:48 AM
There are now quite a few videos, uploading more now!

Elw00d
17-01-2009, 09:09 AM
do you own that sacilian mafia site too?
because all of the games / videos are hotlinked to that.

Tintinnabulate
17-01-2009, 09:11 AM
I never use these sites, all look the damn same. Maybe if they made their own custom layout ...

Elw00d
17-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Also, have a games website with the word "games" in the domain is silly as 99% of schools filter the word games making your site innaccessible.
sorry but this has to be a fail.. maybe half outta ten

ThisNameWillDo!
17-01-2009, 12:58 PM
do you own that sacilian mafia site too?
because all of the games / videos are hotlinked to that.

Yes, that is the domain which the hosting is on.

I never use these sites, all look the damn same. Maybe if they made their own custom layout ...

Did you not read the post above? I am making my own damn layout, give me time, I can't just magic one up for you.

Also, have a games website with the word "games" in the domain is silly as 99% of schools filter the word games making your site innaccessible.
sorry but this has to be a fail.. maybe half outta ten

Use http://www.sacillianmafia.co.uk if http://www.vincesgames.co.nr is filtered, they're both the same website. But vincesgames.co.nr is not filtered yet anyway.

ThisNameWillDo!
17-01-2009, 02:24 PM
I have changed the theme, enjoy.

ThisNameWillDo!
17-01-2009, 04:04 PM
You guys are spoilt :P I just added a few things to the theme such as a shoutbox, and I also uploaded more awesome games :eusa_danc

Remember to register :)

RyanDOT
17-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Eurgh looks more ugly.

Get yourself a new script, too many people use that script.

Try and build a custom one..

ThisNameWillDo!
17-01-2009, 04:50 PM
I think it looks cool, and no, I like this script. I'm getting a high-score add-on for it soon too. Other people clearly think it's better too, there are over 100 people online.

ThisNameWillDo!
17-01-2009, 08:02 PM
I have put an advertisement up on the right as you may have noticed, this is because when clicked, I get free advertising space for it too which brings me a load of people on.

So please, click the advertisement.

Fehm
17-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Lol Might turn OurBox into this kinda thing.. but i wont be using that script..

Pm me if you wanna help ^^

RyanDOT
17-01-2009, 08:55 PM
I have put an advertisement up on the right as you may have noticed, this is because when clicked, I get free advertising space for it too which brings me a load of people on.

So please, click the advertisement.

Free Online Games And Videos (No Ads):

Why, just Why?

ThisNameWillDo!
18-01-2009, 12:20 AM
I have changed themes back to the original one I had, but configured it a bit, and changed it.

I didn't like the new one.

ThisNameWillDo!
18-01-2009, 09:53 AM
We now have a request page, please request any games/videos you would like to see on the website.

Chippiewill
18-01-2009, 11:21 AM
co.nr requires link back......

Also site seems pointless. Might aswell goto a decent site which doesnt look like a pile of puke.

ThisNameWillDo!
18-01-2009, 12:06 PM
There is a link back, and also, since when has puke been white, blue and orange?

If you don't like the website, shut the hell up and don't go back there.

Accidently gave you +rep -.-

Tintinnabulate
18-01-2009, 12:26 PM
What a noob. Giving bad rep for our reviews :| Just because you can install a script and import a database doesnt mean your sites amazing. Giving us -rep for not liking your site is simply lame and you will just fail in life if you carry on like this.

RyanDOT
18-01-2009, 12:29 PM
What a noob. Giving bad rep for our reviews :| Just because you can install a script and import a database doesnt mean your sites amazing. Giving us -rep for not liking your site is simply lame and you will just fail in life if you carry on like this.

He has got a point...

Bad site btw :D

Fehm
18-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Lol who gave me +rep for my ''good post'' thanks :)

Look mate, learn to code a bit and actually develope a BETTER site and you wont get flamed so much ^^

Good luck and everythin just.. try a bit harder?

ThisNameWillDo!
18-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Lol who gave me +rep for my ''good post'' thanks :)

Look mate, learn to code a bit and actually develope a BETTER site and you wont get flamed so much ^^

Good luck and everythin just.. try a bit harder?

I did, and I like my site the way it is, if you don't like it, just shush and leave.

He has got a point...

Get the hell out of this thread and stop posting pointlessly, I think you're getting a bit jealous kid. How old are you? Around 12 I'd guess.

Using the word noob, lame, acting like an idiot, I'd say a teenager with a **** load of spots that never leaves his computer.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, GET THE HELL OUT AND SHUT UP

ThisNameWillDo!
19-01-2009, 10:21 PM
I hope you all like Bloons, about 12 bloons games have just been added!

Also, if you want to see an awesome Lee Evans video, search "air band", it's awesome!

RyanDOT
20-01-2009, 03:51 PM
I did, and I like my site the way it is, if you don't like it, just shush and leave.

Get the hell out of this thread and stop posting pointlessly, I think you're getting a bit jealous kid. How old are you? Around 12 I'd guess.

Using the word noob, lame, acting like an idiot, I'd say a teenager with a **** load of spots that never leaves his computer.

Im just giving my feedback, how am i jealous when im getting over 500 unique visitors when my site is still closed...

And im 15..

Also if someone doesn't like your site and posting in this thread then they giving you feedback..

ThisNameWillDo!
20-01-2009, 06:34 PM
He has got a point...

Yes Ryan, this has got to be the best feedback I've ever seen, it will give me a lot of advice on how to improve it and whatever else. Just get the hell out please, you're wasting my time.

Tintinnabulate
20-01-2009, 10:20 PM

People who say stuff like "You must be 12" are probably 12 themselves or have a lack of knowledge.

I am actually 18, so not really a teenager (while some many argue that eithteen is still classed as a teenage. I dont have spots and I do leave my computer :) And run a more (more than you can ever dream of for you site) successful site.

ThisNameWillDo!
20-01-2009, 10:29 PM
People who say stuff like "You must be 12" are probably 12 themselves or have a lack of knowledge.

I am actually 18, so not really a teenager (while some many argue that eithteen is still classed as a teenage. I dont have spots and I do leave my computer :) And run a more (more than you can ever dream of for you site) successful site.

Okay, good bye, good luck with that.

ThisNameWillDo!
22-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Okay guys, we now have a brand new theme! I'm still currently customizing it, but it should be fully done by the end of today, check it out!

http://www.vincesgames.co.nr

RyanDOT
22-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Lol?

Registered Users: 5

Not much ain't it?

blanky12!
22-01-2009, 05:06 PM
I think it looks cool, and no, I like this script. I'm getting a high-score add-on for it soon too. Other people clearly think it's better too, there are over 100 people online.

bit of a porky..

ThisNameWillDo!
22-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Lol?

Not much ain't it?

Well since you don't have to register on the website, yes it is. *Removed*

*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

blanky12!
23-01-2009, 12:21 PM
so you think a -rep will hurt me? *Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

ThisNameWillDo!
23-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Well it clearly has, good bye.

RyanDOT
23-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Well it clearly has, good bye.

Hes just stating his point...
Everyone is giving feedback, if you don't want Feedback then get lost!

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 08:02 AM
bit of a porky..

Hes just stating his point...
Everyone is giving feedback, if you don't want Feedback then get lost!

Yeah, it was fantastic feedback I suppose, once again it gave me loads of advice, what I should improve, and everything! I think my website will be all up to your needs now, thanks blanky!

"Bit of a porky".

Jesus guys, have you not figured yet? I'm just going to ignore you all that say any pointless or stupid comments, and deduct your reputation.

If you're going to comment, do it usefully, I don't want "bit of a porky" or "bad site btw". If you're going to do that, get lost.

Any other comments, appreciated.

- Vince.

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 10:14 AM
UPDATE: I have now got a high score add-on, along with another roughly 1500 high score games uploaded. Most have been uploaded, a lot are still uploading, which means they might not work, they have been put into the database, but because they're not all uploaded, some may be faulty right now, bare with me. I will also put things such as champions, etc. on the side of the theme where the login and top rated games etc. are when all the uploading is done.

Have fun!

- Vince.

Tintinnabulate
24-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Lol?

Not much ain't it?

That post isn't needed.
All sites / forums have to start somewhere. Even habboxforum has just "5 Members" once.

The new layout looks much better! Well done.

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 12:48 PM
That post isn't needed.
All sites / forums have to start somewhere. Even habboxforum has just "5 Members" once.

Woah am I seeing things? A good comment from a habboxforum member in this thread finally?

Thank you for your comment, do you have any suggestions on improving the website or anything?

Also, if you want, feel free to register, it's free, and you get to save your high scores! :)

RyanDOT
24-01-2009, 12:52 PM
That post isn't needed.

I know every site will start, but he/she has to advertise more to keep the site popular!

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 01:14 PM
I know every site will start, but he/she has to advertise more to keep the site popular!

How do you know how much I advertise? For your information, all the adverts on my website, are actually giving me adverts on thousands of game websites. So get your facts right, Jesus.

RyanDOT
24-01-2009, 01:19 PM
How do you know how much I advertise? For your information, all the adverts on my website, are actually giving me adverts on thousands of game websites. So get your facts right, Jesus.

You said - ADS FREE, which means there will be no ads on the site, and look at it now..

No point posting in this thread no-more.

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 01:32 PM

You said - ADS FREE, which means there will be no ads on the site, and look at it now..

No point posting in this thread no-more.

Hold on, in your last post, you said I should advertise more, now you're saying to not advertise? How about making up your mind, and stop trying to cause arguments. It's not ad free now, so what, it gets me traffic and players. And thanks, I've been trying to tell you not to post in this thread in the past 100 posts or so, and you've finally decided not to, hopefully you stick to it. Good bye.

RyanDOT
24-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Hold on, in your last post, you said I should advertise more, now you're saying to not advertise? How about making up your mind, and stop trying to cause arguments. It's not ad free now, so what, it gets me traffic and players. And thanks, I've been trying to tell you not to post in this thread in the past 100 posts or so, and you've finally decided not to, hopefully you stick to it. Good bye.

You can advertise on other sites which i do...

Im leaving this thread. BYE!

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 01:54 PM
You can advertise on other sites which i do...

Im leaving this thread. BYE!

As do I, but yeah okay, good bye.

Tintinnabulate
24-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Woah am I seeing things? A good comment from a habboxforum member in this thread finally?

Thank you for your comment, do you have any suggestions on improving the website or anything?

Also, if you want, feel free to register, it's free, and you get to save your high scores! :)

I don't really care who owns the site. If its my best mate and its the worst ever site in the world, I will say it. I don't like lieing as then its just telling the person what they want to hear, and they won't be able to improve it.

I recommend posting your site on online directories, stubleupon etc. That will get you LOTS of hits.

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Okay, thanks for the suggestion.

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 04:15 PM
I've downloaded most of the high score games, I am just waiting for my host to upgrade my package of disk space a bit. When they've done that, the final 180 high score games will be done.

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Another update, you may now only have 5 plays/watches before you HAVE TO register to play/watch anymore games/videos.

The reason for this is to encourage more people to register, and also, because that way you can become a top player, save your high scores, and much more! People were getting confused as to why their high scores weren't saving, it's because they're not registered. This should help.

Thanks,
Vince.

Cixso
24-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Signed up as Danny

ThisNameWillDo!
24-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Awesome, I see you're already getting high scores. Nice to have you in the community Danny. Have fun! :eusa_danc

- Vince.

Invent
24-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Another update, you may now only have 5 plays/watches before you HAVE TO register to play/watch anymore games/videos.Or you can just paste 'javascript:document.cookie='numplays=-999';' into the address bar and register later.

Cixso
25-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Or you can just paste 'javascript:document.cookie='numplays=-999';' into the address bar and register later.

Or delete cookies.

But anyhow, not everybody is that bright.

Invent
25-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Or delete cookies.

But anyhow, not everybody is that bright.
Deleting cookies would mean you have to clear them everytime you reach the limit.

Cixso
25-01-2009, 12:50 AM
Deleting cookies would mean you have to clear them everytime you reach the limit.

Not everybody knows the javascript, or intend to "memorise" the script. Obviously they will now since they just seen it, but if you never said it - it would be just deleting cookies as it would of been the easiest and simplest way.

ThisNameWillDo!
25-01-2009, 08:04 AM
ANOTHER UPDATE: All high score games will work now, as they've all been uploaded. Enjoy :eusa_danc

Chippiewill
25-01-2009, 12:59 PM
There is a link back, and also, since when has puke been white, blue and orange?

If you don't like the website, shut the hell up and don't go back there.

Accidently gave you +rep -.-

Although, we do not place any forced ads (banners, popups, etc.) on free .co.nr domain name accounts, we require the link back to CO.NR to be placed on the MAIN page (the very first page) of your web site. The link MUST be exactly like this:

http://www.freedomain.co.nr/images/bars/anima.gif (http://www.freedomain.co.nr/)

ยป the link must be clearly visible on the very first page of any web site that uses free CO.NR domain services;

It requires an IMAGE link back. Also tyvm for the +rep

Not hidden away in a corner where you can only see it if you are looking for it.

p.s. I have also reported your co.nr account.

ThisNameWillDo!
25-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Added it, thanks for informing me, you don't need to have a big rage about it..

Chippiewill
25-01-2009, 01:44 PM
lol, at you editing your post to make yourself seem like the better person

ThisNameWillDo!
25-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Erm?.. sorry for editing a spelling mistake?

ThisNameWillDo!
25-01-2009, 02:25 PM
More and more registering users are coming, I like it, try beating me as champion though ;)

Cixso
25-01-2009, 05:37 PM
It requires an IMAGE link back. Also tyvm for the +rep

Not hidden away in a corner where you can only see it if you are looking for it.

p.s. I have also reported your co.nr account.

Nice - way to go big man.

ThisNameWillDo!
25-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah he's really cool. Anyway, people are competing for high scores now, and registering, and many people are coming onto the website. This is getting bigger already, in the first week. :eusa_clap

Invent
25-01-2009, 07:33 PM
This is getting bigger already, in the first week. :eusa_clap
Registered Users: 12

Uh, yeah...o_o.

Chippiewill
25-01-2009, 07:36 PM
I have to give it to him, double the amount of users in one day....

ThisNameWillDo!
25-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Uh, yeah...o_o.

Have confidence, child :P

I have to give it to him, double the amount of users in one day....

Hehe :D Are you chippiewill by any chance? On my website.

Cixso
25-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Uh, yeah...o_o.

Yeah...

http://www.sacillianmafia.co.uk/images/visits.PNG

Registered Users: 12
Total Media: 3264
Played Today: 229
Total Plays: 1374

o_o.

ThisNameWillDo!
25-01-2009, 08:09 PM
That visits thing was updated on the 24th, a lot more have came since then, I'll replace the image when a new stats update comes.

ThisNameWillDo!
26-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Stats image updated.

ThisNameWillDo!
26-01-2009, 10:01 PM
I had reports that some content was broken on Internet Explorer, just thought I'd inform you all that it's all fixed, if anyone here uses it.

ThisNameWillDo!
27-01-2009, 04:28 PM
ANOTHER UPDATE: People with their security on high with internet explorer, cannot register when they go to http://www.vincesgames.co.nr .

To register with high security, either set it to default security settings, being medium, OR, go to http://www.sacillianmafia.co.uk instead.

- Vince.

blanky12!
27-01-2009, 05:32 PM
stop bumping this thread. let it die.

ThisNameWillDo!
27-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Nah I think I'd rather keep bumping it, now you stop bumping it, and leave my threads.

Tintinnabulate
28-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Seriously stop making a post everytime you make an update. Its classed as spam.

ThisNameWillDo!
28-01-2009, 03:50 PM
I feel like it.

UPDATE: Server is experiencing some problems with the host, will be back up asap.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!