PDA

View Full Version : What do you do?

PaulMacC
16-01-2009, 12:21 AM
You wake up one morning and notice everyone is gone. You somehow find out 200,000 zombies are arriving in town in 3 days and you are unable to leave the down, what do you do?

dirrty
16-01-2009, 12:22 AM
kill maself lol

PaulMacC
16-01-2009, 12:24 AM
I'd use my get out of jail free card.

LoveToStack
16-01-2009, 12:27 AM
I think I would probably kill myself, **** scared. That or get proper high and try to fight them...

PaulMacC
16-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Okay thinking sensibly I would look through all the houses for guns and armour, then I would board up a house as big as I could and get a crapload of food + water and some. Okay then after that is over I would take my position and kill as many as I can, if I die ack well.

LoveToStack
16-01-2009, 12:31 AM
That'd be scary and tense though. I'd (this is me having decided to fight them) try to get myself proper pumped up and ready for it, the same way you feel before the drop on a rollercoaster or the moment after you get punched in a fight when there's no pain, just the desire to fight back and just run at them. It would help to have a sword though.

Nemo
16-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Think about my life, and just go nuts. die happy y'know!

LoveToStack
16-01-2009, 12:36 AM
What kind of zombies we talking about here? The slow ones or the crazy-fast ones from 28 days later? If its the latter then I would probs top myself but with slow ones I'd try to bottleneck them, somehow..., then kill them one by one. All in time to be home for tea you know

16-01-2009, 03:51 AM
So on cod waw and practice for a while.
Than go to my local sporting goods store to get some guns, than I'd probably have enough drive, confidence, and luck to kill them all.
One thing I've always wanted to do is be the only person alive, so yeah thatd be fun.

camera
16-01-2009, 07:22 AM
wait for them to get me

Virgin Mary
16-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Show them unfunny internet wing wong memes causing them to spontaneously combust.

MeRkAgE
16-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Tell them about Habbox.

lScottl2
16-01-2009, 07:38 AM
throw a habbo throne at them

Wootzeh
16-01-2009, 11:44 AM
bash the bishop

BlueEyedSarah
16-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I would be worrying about the ones I love.

IceNineKills
16-01-2009, 01:31 PM
play runescape, all the training spots will be empty.

Stitch
16-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Go to the shops and get loads of supplies then hope they dont find me.

Geraint
16-01-2009, 05:08 PM
get some grenades, rocket launchers etc.

Casual
16-01-2009, 08:57 PM
give me some self love just before i die. but before that i'd try to kill all the zombies and if not i'd keep some alcohol stored so when they come ill drink it all and feel no pain and die drunk :)

but i'd pour loads of ethanol around the stairs and when i know that the zombies are there i'd chuck a match on the stairs and watch them all burn while recording it on my phone to put on youtube and show everyone when i visit the next country and show my gran kids.

mangle
16-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Well, I know Nottingham has a massive underground network of tunnels incase of a nuclear attack so I guess i'd armour up, food up and gun up then go lock myself in there.

Sepron
16-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Get a tank,shotgun and machine guns and your basically invincable

PaulMacC
17-01-2009, 07:36 PM
I'd get a rune sword and kill them.

lPinoy
17-01-2009, 08:28 PM
uhm, steal some food which will last me 20 years at my local supermarket, steal a gun, take a portable radio & tv and ask mr.president to fly airforce 1 to england, fly back to taiwan & climb 101 floors up taipei 101 or easier 5 floors underground. keep watching the news for latest updates & when a miracle kills the zombie, i ask mr. vice president to fly me back to england.

Yoshimitsui
17-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Every time i watch i zobie film i think about something like this! Strange.

Indie-Dan
17-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Get very drunk, then an hero.

Pazza
17-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Well i'd round up my mates and families, (one of them has loads of swords etc.) go into town to the sporting shop and get some rifles, go somewhere for swords etc. Then go to somewhere dat sells beds and get loads and take em to asda, go to the local farms and get all the livestock which we would take to asda too, and hay for them. Would get soil and grass from garden center (for livestock) Also, we would go to all other local supermarkets and take all of that stuff to the asda.

Then, would go somewhere for wood etc to barracade ourselves into asda, and take it to asda. Then split up and go to petrol stations and take all wot we can get. Then go to dvd shop and get all we can get, go to electrical shops and get tvs and games consoles,excercise stuff and cooking applicances.

Then, go back to asda, spread some petrol around the outside(incase we need to light it up), and then barricade the outside, and inside. Move EVERYTHING into the basement (like food at asda, aswell as what i have listed) and at night we would take it in turns watching everything from the roof, whilst having walkie talkie to the basement so if we see them breaking through we can light it up and go to the basement again. During day can chillax, cook, and feed animals. Reason for livestock is so we have unlimited supply of milk and meat, and eggs.

If the worse came to the worst, we would spread remainder of petrol on ground floor, then go to basement and light ground floor, and live underground.

Or, replace asda with a cruise ship and we would live at sea :)

LoveToStack
17-01-2009, 09:03 PM
1. Gather rucksack + suitcase + black bags + saw + umbrellas + tent + food supplies + razorwire [stolen from b&q] + car battery (+random weapons obvs)
2. Take bicycle from garage
3. Cycle under cover of darkness to McDonalds & other fast food places
4. Force entry avoiding detection
5. Put cooking oil (raw) in black bags, (bottled) in rucksack. Then tie black bags with oil inside and place in suitcase.
6. Escape again avoiding detection.
7. Find electricity pilon and climb to summet using ladder.
8. Using saw, cut off ladder.
9. Procede to pour the oil over pilon structure leading up to you as best you can.
10. Set up umbrellas to protect the area from rain & wind as best you can.
11. Set up tent and prepare for a long stay. (Use the empty bottles of oil to collect rainwater).
12. Set up razorwire around platform at summet [just incase some mega-zombie makes it up.
13. Attach car battery to razorwire (the razorwire doesn't melt because it is magic)
14. Zombies spot you (unlikely)? No ladder, they climb pilon. Wait, pilon is oiled = unclimbable. They reach summet (more unlikely)? Razorwire w/ electric current provided by car battery.

Even if they get by ALL that, you obviously have your weapons, knives etc. So I think you'd be quite safe. This method is intended for one person alone because that was the specified rule, but with more people you'd have a better chance, within reason.

cocaine
17-01-2009, 09:09 PM
give them 5 hcs to go away

Pazza
17-01-2009, 09:10 PM
1. Gather rucksack + suitcase + black bags + saw + umbrellas + tent + food supplies(+random weapons obvs)
2. Take bicycle from garage
3. Cycle under cover of darkness to McDonalds & other fast food places
4. Force entry avoiding detection
5. Put cooking oil (raw) in black bags, (bottled) in rucksack. Then tie black bags with oil inside and place in suitcase.
6. Escape again avoiding detection.
7. Find electricity pilon and climb to summet using ladder.
8. Using saw, cut off ladder.
9. Procede to pour the oil over pilon structure leading up to you as best you can.
10. Set up umbrellas to protect the area from rain & wind as best you can.
11. Set up tent and prepare for a long stay. (Use the empty bottles of oil to collect rainwater).
12. Zombies spot you (unlikely)? No ladder, they climb pilon. Wait, pilon is oiled = unclimbable.

I think that could seriously work...
But the amount of food u can have up their isn't that much =[

LoveToStack
17-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Carry two rucksacks, fill one with canned goods from home. Water collected from empty bottles of oil + empty cans.

Pazza
17-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Carry two rucksacks, fill one with canned goods from home. Water collected from empty bottles of oil + empty cans.
I still prefer my idea :P

Can zombies swim? if not life on a cruise ship i sppose

LoveToStack
17-01-2009, 09:43 PM
On a ship you have the following issue;

Birds eat dead zombies; become infected; fly to ship. Even if you're bunkered inside you have the problem of rodents. They go outside, infected by birds, go back inside; youre ******.

My method you can just hide in your tent from birds.

Andeeh
17-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Grab a helicopter and fly around shooting everyone :)

LoveToStack
17-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Grab a helicopter and fly around shooting everyone :)

Mind stopping by my pylon while youre in the air? :eusa_whis

Pazza
19-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Mind stopping by my pylon while youre in the air? :eusa_whis

LOL!!!!

Arch
19-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Find guns and kill them i guess

Nick.
19-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Show them unfunny internet wing wong memes causing them to spontaneously combust.
how is babby formed?
leave britney alone!
chocolate rain *I move away from the mic to breathe*
ORLY? Owl
LOLcats.

Fez
19-01-2009, 10:04 PM
You wake up one morning and notice everyone is gone. You somehow find out 200,000 zombies are arriving in town in 3 days and you are unable to leave the down, what do you do?

Find out how the hell all 200,000 of them are gonna come into the same town at the exactly same time.

The Undertaker
19-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Take down all the road signs so they can't find the town.

Mint
19-01-2009, 10:29 PM
I'd play this with them.

http://armorgames.com/play/2515/zombie-baseball

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!