PDA

View Full Version : HabboRing Closing!

RyanDOT
16-01-2009, 05:33 PM
www.habboring.com

Announcement From Hybride
Fans and friends of Habbo Ring, I am Hybride, the current owner and manager of this website. I regret to announce that from Feburary 2009, Habbo Ring will be closing down.

Habbo Ring is still a very popular fansite and gets tens of thousands of pageviews every month. I never anticipated such success when I first began to recreate Habbo Ring. I wanted to create a fansite to help new webmasters get quick and easy access to the most unique and vital features and soon found out that this was something that the fansite community anticipated and appreciated a great deal. Throughout the past year, I've received hundreds of e-mails thanking me and my team's and I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank you for visiting the website!

Why are we closing down? Due to the fact that there are many websites that now offer similar and better resources than Habbo Ring can. Websites such as Habbo Archive (http://www.habboarchive.net/) and Habbo Rator (http://www.habborator.org/) are visited more nowadays. So, instead of spending hundreds of pounds per year keeping the website running, I have decided to leave my work to them.

I have received e-mails before and I expect to receive more e-mails after this announcement by visitors asking if they could purchase the website. I'm afraid that I will NOT be selling Habbo Ring. I have worked hard to build up the reputation of the website and would not want it to fall into the wrong hands even if they give the right price. Thank you.

today
16-01-2009, 05:34 PM
it never stood anywhere near to Habbo Archive or Rator tbh, but it was alreet site.

GoldenMerc
16-01-2009, 05:35 PM
To be fair i only use habborator ;[

RyanDOT
16-01-2009, 05:53 PM
HabboRing has been used several times and was one of the famous sites to offer free scripts. Now there is all competition, i feel its good that they are closing so where the other sites get their scripts from, not just copying HabboRing!

Calon
16-01-2009, 06:13 PM
*frowns* Habboring was my favorite fansite.

Hazza
16-01-2009, 06:24 PM
I used Habboring for alts and stuff, the apps, it was good.
A shame to see it go.

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 06:25 PM
shame, everything has to come to an end mind you :)

Auks1
17-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Habboring expierd me to make my site and its sad to see it go as it was like the farther of my site.
And yh agree to above every fansite will come to a end, we are only young for awhile and will be moving onto much bigger things, as probz what hybride is doing. Good luck.

Ladygaga
17-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Habboring was an amazing site. Everytime i needed scripts, i only went to them.

This is sad :-(

GoldenMerc
17-01-2009, 11:08 AM
I was sure habboring was more popular than habbo archieve

Calon
17-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Habboring expierd me to make my site and its sad to see it go as it was like the farther of my site.
And yh agree to above every fansite will come to a end, we are only young for awhile and will be moving onto much bigger things, as probz what hybride is doing. Good luck.
Sorry, I was unable to read your post.

What does "expierd" mean?

RyanDOT
17-01-2009, 11:37 AM

He meant inspired.

Calon
17-01-2009, 11:38 AM
He meant inspired.
Oh. I actually didn't realise.

Auks1
17-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Woops never noticed that sorry. Not thinking stright, Hungover lmao.

I was sure habboring was more popular than habbo archieve
Yh i thought so to. Maybe it more cuz the money side of things and maybe he has bigger things to do then a fansite.

Joshuwowa
17-01-2009, 02:00 PM
WHAT?????????

thats my favorite fanstie i use it litterly everyday.

:(

habborator is terrible

I've been on habbo archive and all but habbo ring is just sick.

you should sell it. :D

Auks1
17-01-2009, 03:53 PM
WHAT?????????

thats my favorite fanstie i use it litterly everyday.

:(

habborator is terrible

you should sell it. :D

How you by this:

Seads
17-01-2009, 04:56 PM
I used Habboring for alts and stuff, the apps, it was good.
A shame to see it go.

Indeed.

Pazza
17-01-2009, 04:58 PM

I think he ment inspired lol

Fighters
17-01-2009, 05:25 PM
HabboRing was great at first, but other fansites have been created with the same theme but with better improvements, and HabboRing hasn't been trying to keep up with them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!