PDA

View Full Version : I just wish Ronaldo...

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Comes out and says clearly he does NOT want to play for Real Madrid.

He hasn't really said he doesn't want play for Madrid.

Him changing his trademark CR7 to CR9 says it all now i think really.

If he wants to go then go, if he wants to stay then COME OUT AND SAY IT OPEN HEARTEDLY!

I'm fed up reading in the newspaper that he is going or by doing this, he wants to go there.

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 06:52 PM
£95 million from madrid or £200 million from city :lol:

Loser
16-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Because he doesn't want to burn his bridges. He wants to play for Real Madrid at some point, but, for obvious reasons, won't reveal when.

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 06:55 PM
We've done well without him this season so if he goes I'm sure we will continue to. Quaresma to replace me thinks?

Geraint
16-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Kaka said he wants to stay at AC. They say it to get the fans off their backs.

Loser
16-01-2009, 06:59 PM
We've done well without him this season so if he goes I'm sure we will continue to. Quaresma to replace me thinks?

Words of an uninformed fan. Quaresma has been a massive flop at Inter and was voted as the worst player in the Serie A in a poll.

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Words of an uninformed fan. Quaresma has been a massive flop at Inter and was voted as the worst player in the Serie A in a poll.Uninformed? Incase you didn't notice Quaresma is a world class player. Just because he hasn't done so well in Italy doesn't mean he wouldn't in the premier league..

Loser
16-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Uninformed? Incase you didn't notice Quaresma is a world class player. Just because he hasn't done so well in Italy doesn't mean he wouldn't in the premier league..

Premier League is of a higher standard than Serie A, which is a higher standard than the Portugese leagues.

If he has done well in Portugal, but flopped in Italy, it's probably a safe bet to say he isn't good enough.

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 07:04 PM
I wish Stevie G played for us. We was linked with him about 2 years ago,

Hmm it would be nice is Becks came back but that is just too unrealistic.

Uhm. i'm thinking Messi probs? :P

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Premier League is of a higher standard than Serie A, which is a higher standard than the Portugese leagues.

If he has done well in Portugal, but flopped in Italy, it's probably a safe bet to say he isn't good enough.If you observed Quaresma's play you would know he's an amazing talent. He hasn't produced in Italy so why not bring him in for a change? If I remember rightly a few years back, fergi said he'd love to sign Quaresma.

Jack.Lfc
16-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Why do so many rate quaresma he is terrible.

http://blogs.reuters.com/soccer/2008/12/30/the-years-biggest-letdowns-starting-with-quaresma/

Loser
16-01-2009, 07:18 PM
If you observed Quaresma's play you would know he's an amazing talent. He hasn't produced in Italy so why not bring him in for a change? If I remember rightly a few years back, fergi said he'd love to sign Quaresma.

Oh, well if Fergie said he'd love to sign him a few years ago, he must be good. :rolleyes:

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Oh, well if Fergie said he'd love to sign him a few years ago, he must be good. :rolleyes:Now this is where your name perceives you. I simply said about fergie because there could be a link..

Scouse
16-01-2009, 07:36 PM

you was linked with stevie 2 years ago? hahaha thats funny gerrard goin to man u?

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 07:47 PM
you was linked with stevie 2 years ago? hahaha thats funny gerrard goin to man u?

Lol but how kwl that would be though. Gerrard playing with much better team mates. Aye, ill drink to that. :P

Soy
16-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Quaresma is a great player... I think he would fit in well in Man Utd if he plays like he did in 2005/2006.

Though last year and kinda' in 2007 he was a dissapointment

Browney
16-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Valencia. or Ashley Young. Yeah Young is left winger but he'll give that threat and pace Ronaldo did but on the opposite side. maybe move Nani across, i dno.

Loqo
16-01-2009, 08:41 PM

I think Stevie G would retire at Liverpool, the fans would rage. I wouldn't be happy if he left us.

Flamedragon3
16-01-2009, 09:15 PM
C. Ronaldo obviously wants to stay at Man U. Its his mum who wants him in Real Madrid. Its also probably because he likes the attention. He went quiet for a while, then decided to crash his ferrari, now hes back in the papers. :D

Scouse
16-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Lol but how kwl that would be though. Gerrard playing with much better team mates. Aye, ill drink to that. :P

much better team mates? ok then.

Andeeh
16-01-2009, 09:19 PM

much better teammates?
bunch of thugs who bully the referee in my eyes.

and Gerrard - Torres partnership has been the best partnerships i have seen for a long time

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 09:24 PM
much better teammates?

and Gerrard - Torres partnership has been the best partnerships i have seen for a long timeYou're forgetting:
Ferdinand - Vidic
Rooney - Ronaldo

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 09:27 PM
much better team mates? ok then.

Truth hurts eh? :P

much better teammates?

and Gerrard - Torres partnership has been the best partnerships i have seen for a long time

Lol, like were the only one who does it. :rolleyes: Every team does it, it's a well known fact!

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 09:32 PM
much better teammates?
bunch of thugs who bully the referee in my eyes.Right so you're telling me when a ref gives a free kick or a card a group of players don't go running up to him and get in his face? :rolleyes:

Andeeh
16-01-2009, 09:34 PM
You're forgetting:
Ferdinand - Vidic
Rooney - Ronaldo
no im not sunny jim.

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 09:34 PM
no im not sunny jim.Well all you mentioned was spic and span?

Andeeh
16-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Well all you mentioned was spic and span?

I mentioned the best partnership in my eyes in the premiership which should hopefully come back on monday

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh wait there i can't forget Mascherano, Gerrard and his bum licking boyfriend Carragher

Nice to see your honest there. I take my hat off to ya. ;)

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 09:50 PM
I mentioned the best partnership in my eyes in the premiership which should hopefully come back on mondayYou need to go to specsavers.

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Gerrard and Torres partnership is the worst in the Premiership. They certainly do not work well together.

I totally agree with you there.

luce
16-01-2009, 10:52 PM
yeah same no matter how much i love him if he wants to go he will get more respect from me saying he wants go to them then saying no no i'm staying

Scouse
16-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Truth hurts eh? :P

Lol, like were the only one who does it. :rolleyes: Every team does it, it's a well known fact!

called sarcasm

Tristan
17-01-2009, 10:34 AM

Lol?
He was only linked with a move to Chelsea...

Cisse9
19-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Lol its because he want's to go to Madrid, did you not hear him in the summer?

Skajo
19-01-2009, 03:55 PM
If you observed Quaresma's play you would know he's an amazing talent. He hasn't produced in Italy so why not bring him in for a change? If I remember rightly a few years back, fergi said he'd love to sign Quaresma.
If you knew anything about United you'll know that 'Fergi' had a choice whether to sign Quaresma or not.

Invent
19-01-2009, 04:03 PM
I totally agree with you there.

This is why everyone dislikes Man U fans as they are blind to see other talent with rival teams. Grow up.

Clowgon
19-01-2009, 05:01 PM
This is why everyone dislikes Man U fans as they are blind to see other talent with rival teams. Grow up.

Ok. :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!