PDA

View Full Version : Life..

Casual
16-01-2009, 07:55 PM
everything is just going wrong atm, i've got my parents shouting at me, friends not liking me as much, and yes i have been a ***** for a couple of days but i've had my fair share of reasons that i don't want to share with them, everyone has their secrets and im just fed up of life atm! nothing is fun anymore or anything im feeling really depressed atm.

any ideas to change this?

Nemo
16-01-2009, 07:59 PM
everything is just going wrong atm, i've got my parents shouting at me, friends not liking me as much, and yes i have been a ***** for a couple of days but i've had my fair share of reasons that i don't want to share with them, everyone has their secrets and im just fed up of life atm! nothing is fun anymore or anything im feeling really depressed atm.

any ideas to change this?
Parents are lame, they always shout.

Friends not liking you coz you've been a beep? explain to them you've been stressed and sorry you're takin it out on them.
If nothing is fun, try something new and whats depressing? You're healthy, you've got friends and your family. Having those should make you happy enough

camera
16-01-2009, 08:00 PM
everyone goes through that Phase quite abit actually. just put up with it. what i would do in this sitch is to just go into solitude. then after a few days start talking to people again.

OR

if youre the kind who would rather share with someone your problem, talk to someone you dont know. it helps :)

Casual
16-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Parents are lame, they always shout.

Friends not liking you coz you've been a beep? explain to them you've been stressed and sorry you're takin it out on them.
If nothing is fun, try something new and whats depressing? You're healthy, you've got friends and your family. Having those should make you happy enough

yeah its not like all of my friends just a select few i don't know why im so depressed or anything is really weird i went through thsi phase like last year and nobody really knows because i don't tell anyone anything as i'd rather not get people down who i know irl because its just unfair.

everyone goes through that Phase quite abit actually. just put up with it. what i would do in this sitch is to just go into solitude. then after a few days start talking to people again.

OR

if youre the kind who would rather share with someone your problem, talk to someone you dont know. it helps :)

yeah i might do but i can't ignore everyone as like i'd rather not lose em all as their all great. bleh your probs right just a phase and if it happens again then ill probably go see a doctor about it and get some pills.

+rep niamh (zah you've had yours :P)

Nemo
16-01-2009, 08:10 PM
I have deduced there is only one plausable reason!

Hormones.

camera
16-01-2009, 08:12 PM
if theyd sense the change in you im sure theyd understand that ure having a bad time. they wld prolly leave you be until youre yourself again.some would try and ask you if they cld help you. do what you think is best.
PILLS? u dnt need pills for this! like u said, "life"

lol idc for rep :P

LoveToStack
16-01-2009, 09:09 PM
if you talk to your friends about it, talk to them on their own. People act differently in groups no matter what people say. So if you talk to them about w/e's up then find someone and talk to them, you'll have their attention.

leah
17-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Everyone has those days where they just feel crap
I have my fair share tbh
Just ride it out and chances are you'll feel better tomorrow :)

J0SH
17-01-2009, 02:53 AM
Everyone has those days where they just feel crap
I have my fair share tbh
Just ride it out and chances are you'll feel better tomorrow :)

Leah has given you some good advice.

beth
17-01-2009, 03:17 AM
hi hormones.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!