PDA

View Full Version : Habsound.com ~ Now Open

CourseLanguage
17-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Habsound

We are a new fansite of habbo au.
We have vbulletin v2 already finished
and waiting to be uploaded and update alot.

Join us Today

Site - Click Here (http://habsound.com)

Forum - Click Here (http://habsound.com/forum)

Romanity
17-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Mmmmm, before you opened the forum you really should have made a layout for it.
Not too keen on the site, whats with the banner... and a lot of white space.

Overall: 20/50

Lewis :)
OurHabbo.Net

GoldenMerc
17-01-2009, 12:39 AM
The stats dont even work:

Stats

Version: 1.5 Beta
Total Hits: 403
Your IP: Habbos Online: 1823
Habbos Browsing HS:
IP doesnt show up nor does Habbos browsing

Romanity
17-01-2009, 12:49 AM
I think its safe to say theres a fair few bugs that need fixing and a forum that needs developing before you start publicating the site.

Fighters
17-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Your radio is going to reset everytime a visitor changes pages - and your site layout doesn't really match. You paired together a gray slimy banner and a light blue background, not the most pleasing combination. Also, why does your news page have such big font?

I suggest you put the site down on construction for a little while more, and work on fixing all the design aspects that people on these forums are providing you. It may seem like a pain, but it's worth it in the end.

CourseLanguage
17-01-2009, 01:25 AM
1. Site is under beta and still hasnt fully been done, the stats i still need to find all the scripts.

2. Whats wrong with the forums we made them after i posted this thread so that probably changed it at bit and also we forgot to change the default style so thank you for reminding me.

GoldenMerc
17-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Why launch a crap fansite thats in beta :S
its got nothing unique that makes me go wow, im going back

Snex
17-01-2009, 09:53 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Infringement Notice
Either put the copyright back on the forum skin which is an edited version of my free skin which requires the copyright if ANY of my images are used.

Otherwise remove ALL images which are based to the skin release otherwise I will go through with contacting the host etc. again...

FROM DOWNLOAD PACK:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT - IT MUST STAY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This process will cost you £1 to do otherwise the use of this skin is prohibited If you wish to do this, contact me at [email protected] (EMAIL) or [email protected] (MSN) requesting that you would like to remove the copyright for a fee, after you have paid your payment you will have permission to remove the skin created by Snex line.

CONTACT ME

Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

LICENCE

This work is produced under the creative commons act which states you have to right to edit my work as long as you give my credit and the copyright on the skin MUST remain, if this is disobeyed, action will be took!

Enjoy, Snex :)

and I don't like your site so I'll do it quicker :) Just to note: most of the time I'm bored so I'll happily do it :)

Joshuwowa
17-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Mmmmm, before you opened the forum you really should have made a layout for it.
Not too keen on the site, whats with the banner... and a lot of white space.

Overall: 20/50

thats exactly what i thought

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!