PDA

View Full Version : Free Skins(s) I Release: PLEASE NOTE

Snex
17-01-2009, 10:00 AM
If you download any of my skins which I release, inside the readme it will have this piece of coding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT - IT MUST STAY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This process will cost you £1 to do otherwise the use of this skin is prohibited If you wish to do this, contact me at [email protected] (EMAIL) or [email protected] (MSN) requesting that you would like to remove the copyright for a fee, after you have paid your payment you will have permission to remove the skin created by Snex line.

CONTACT ME

Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

LICENCE

This work is produced under the creative commons act which states you have to right to edit my work as long as you give my credit and the copyright on the skin MUST remain, if this is disobeyed, action will be took!

Enjoy, Snex :)

As a result of this, the copyright that I created MUST stay as it's starting to do my head in posting about people who disobey this and delete it without my permission.

Jahova
17-01-2009, 11:03 AM
*Deletes* But anyway, your skins are wonderful, I hope you continue making them :)

RyanDOT
17-01-2009, 11:41 AM
*Deletes* But anyway, your skins are wonderful, I hope you continue making them :)

Well you would wouldn't you.

Calon
17-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Snexy. Any chance of a preview of this skin? I lost the thread.

Jahova
17-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Well you would wouldn't you.

What are you trying to say about me?

Auks1
17-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Snexy. Any chance of a preview of this skin? I lost the thread.
http://habboarchive.net/layout/forum_skins/preview/skin_1.gif
Thats one of them. I don't know about the rest of them.

RyanDOT
17-01-2009, 12:16 PM
What are you trying to say about me?

"Because you rip things constantly, I'm just stating that it's not strange that you would try to remove it.''

But that is my opinion..

Jahova
17-01-2009, 01:10 PM
"Because you rip things constantly, I'm just stating that it's not strange that you would try to remove it.''

But that is my opinion..

^ I haven't 'ripped' anything in months. Sure, I ripped some HTML page, none of the images, but the HTML to base a page off. Wow.
Also, I said 10% to me on some file I released on another forum and I got flamed for it, wow. I aploigized to the author and removed it.

Leet
17-01-2009, 02:24 PM
that theme needs fixing, the width's are different =\ (the last post collum)

Snex
31-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Bumped as some people are still ignoring this as of this, this is YOUR ONLY warning, I wont even contact you before hand before contacting host.

Leet
31-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Bumped as some people are still ignoring this as of this, this is YOUR ONLY warning, I wont even contact you before hand before contacting host.

Hosts wont do anything then?
You need to contact the person before the host..
And many people these days might even even use these forums?
they might of just downloaded ur themes from websites like HA, HR and RH, who link to downloads. :)

Snex
01-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Hosts wont do anything then?
You need to contact the person before the host..
And many people these days might even even use these forums?
they might of just downloaded ur themes from websites like HA, HR and RH, who link to downloads. :)
The file includes the copyright notice inside it, if any site adds it without it in then they are in a no better position.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!