PDA

View Full Version : how not to get caught rs botting?

Richie
18-01-2009, 01:12 AM
hey guys,

any tips on how to not get caught while botting >?

also should i bot on my main?

Sorry for making another thread that will clog up the runescape section sorry!

Thread closed by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): To prevent further arguments.

Matty
18-01-2009, 03:00 AM
By not using one in the first place.

Richie
18-01-2009, 04:42 AM
By not using one in the first place.

people have different opions.

does anyone know a good woodcutting script too woocutt willows in dranor?

Rashelly
18-01-2009, 05:52 AM
What's an "opion"?
The only way to guarantee not getting caught is to not bot!

Cyndia
18-01-2009, 06:47 AM
Yeah, agreed. If you dont want to get caught, don't do it!
Besides, botting is silly. Earn your accomplishments yourself. :)

alotest
18-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Your admitting to botting meaning your doing no hard-work.

I hope you get banned.
Do it yourself like others do.
Btw rs name?

Barwy
18-01-2009, 10:52 AM
I think i cleared this up in your other thread?

alotest
18-01-2009, 12:35 PM
So barwy, your skills are botted then...

Slowpoke
18-01-2009, 12:46 PM
I guess the most obvious suggestion would be "to not bot at all", but if you're dead cert on using a bot then I suggest using ***** although I can't link to it for obvious reasons. Google is your friend.

Barwy
18-01-2009, 02:45 PM
The skills on my main are not botted.

I have never admitted to botting on the HxF forums, and you are clearly implying that I do bot on my main account, Barwy, have you seen my others? No, nobody knows what they are let alone seen them

Thank You

Richie
18-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Your admitting to botting meaning your doing no hard-work.

I hope you get banned.
Do it yourself like others do.
Btw rs name?

ohhh my rs name is : Why woulditellyou

LiveToDie
18-01-2009, 04:02 PM
lies! too many characters!

samanthaz
18-01-2009, 05:25 PM
If you bot you will get caught and banned. It's a matter of time.

Matty
18-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah, agreed. If you dont want to get caught, don't do it!
Besides, botting is silly. Earn your accomplishments yourself. :)

I haven't seen you for years. ^_^
Ello

[Jay]
18-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Boting is bad, i wana report you but im not!
Just play yourself....its easy after you get to level 70+ then mabey start boting...why bot to get low levels lol

Richie
18-01-2009, 10:17 PM
;5527709']Boting is bad, i wana report you but im not!
Just play yourself....its easy after you get to level 70+ then mabey start boting...why bot to get low levels lol

but i am 70 fishing lol :P

Jebbo.
18-01-2009, 10:58 PM
*****.ORG

Richie
18-01-2009, 11:34 PM
*****.ORG

I just downloaded it but the fishing bot keeps messing up after several runs the bot keeps misclicking the bank and it logs me out know how i can stop this?

Javascrypt
18-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Just dont bot in the first place.

Mint
19-01-2009, 12:14 AM
I used a bot from level 60 fishing to 61 fishing and at first I was thinking "Oh yeh this is great I will be a high level in no time and wont even have to do out" but then I realised that it just ain't fair, I also knew that I could of got banned any time. So I would definetly not advice botting but if you are still going to bot regardless of what we tell you, it wouldn't be as bad if you used a new/different account to your main for money making botting. It's up to you.

IceNineKills
19-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I just downloaded it but the fishing bot keeps messing up after several runs the bot keeps misclicking the bank and it logs me out know how i can stop this?

download a more up-to-date script. alot of the default scripts you get on the download don't work.

and if you don't want to be banned when botting then either talk to people whilste botting or simpley don't take the piss with the bot, only bot for about 4-5 hours a day.

and everyone, who cares if he uses a bot? I botted alot on my account, aegyptos and even 27121990. go ahead, report me, nothing will happen.

Barwy
19-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Tbh Im just botting moderately every day on two seperate accounts sheerly to see how far I can get without being banned

Already achieved my first million gp on my miner (currently level 67)
73 on a woodcutting account (then i gave it back to the owner cos he wanted it back)
51 woodcutting on another woodcutting account i started yesterday afternoon

I cant trust the scripts enough to leave while I'm out, they usually die within the 2 hour mark because of randoms or something buggering it up, so I'm usually on my main computer and checking on my laptop i bot on every so often whilst revising for my oh so important exams

Im botting more today cos ive run out of members on my main and dont have the funds to buy more right now, its just something to do. And im not going to be transfering any profit between my accounts because thats a little unfair and I havent got to grips with the whole uncut dragonstone thing yet cos i havent read up on it properly.

So bot away kids! Im not gonna stop you...jagex wont either until they finally realise and damn youre already 99

alotest
19-01-2009, 05:00 PM
You minus rep me for suggesting you bot, but then you admit it, lmao

Mint
19-01-2009, 05:05 PM
You minus rep me for suggesting you bot, but then you admit it, lmao
Lol thats pretty funny.

Ah ah ah ah it use to be the other way round but ah ah ah the story changed my heart is breaking ah ah ah she needs to recognise it was just a ouch ah ah ah ah I think its time for me to go....

Barwy
19-01-2009, 07:48 PM
I would minus rep again for the hell of it if the system would let me

IceNineKills
20-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Tbh Im just botting moderately every day on two seperate accounts sheerly to see how far I can get without being banned

Already achieved my first million gp on my miner (currently level 67)
73 on a woodcutting account (then i gave it back to the owner cos he wanted it back)
51 woodcutting on another woodcutting account i started yesterday afternoon

I cant trust the scripts enough to leave while I'm out, they usually die within the 2 hour mark because of randoms or something buggering it up, so I'm usually on my main computer and checking on my laptop i bot on every so often whilst revising for my oh so important exams

Im botting more today cos ive run out of members on my main and dont have the funds to buy more right now, its just something to do. And im not going to be transfering any profit between my accounts because thats a little unfair and I havent got to grips with the whole uncut dragonstone thing yet cos i havent read up on it properly.

So bot away kids! Im not gonna stop you...jagex wont either until they finally realise and damn youre already 99

chopniak is one of the best wc scripts, got me 1 - 83 without a ban, also made me 6.5m

alotest
20-01-2009, 04:13 PM
*Removed*

Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Barwy
20-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Whos the little geeky nub?

That insult is full of fail and no matter who it was aimed it, it still failed harder than I

Rashelly
20-01-2009, 07:03 PM
*REMOVED*
He has a life :D and he's darn cool, too. And hot like an under age pineapple.

Whos the little geeky nub?

That insult is full of fail and no matter who it was aimed it, it still failed harder than I
Amen!

If you really don't want to get caught, and still want to bot...Talk to randomers, ask them their fishing level or whatever...But don't cry if you do get banned!

[Jay]
20-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Its people like you who made rs what it is today....
You and your rwt trading!
If it wasent for you i could transfer my money on my account and sell habbo for rs!

alotest
21-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Whoever minus repped me was to scared to leave a name eh?

At leasy Barwy has the confidence to

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!