PDA

View Full Version : Malware Removal Forums

Trigs
18-01-2009, 01:20 AM
I'm thinking of starting a Malware Removal forum, something like www.techsupportforums.com (http://www.techsupportforums.com) or www.bleepingcomputer.com (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com).

I've noticed that all these malware removal forums are overflowing with help threads and sometimes, I'm a victim of it. I think it would be nice to help out the malware removal community with another forum that will be solely dedicated to removing malware.

Most of those forums use Hijack This logs and I know how to interpret those logs.

So what's your opinion on this? Go for it or leave it to the pros?

Rapidshare
18-01-2009, 02:56 AM
Leave it for the pros.

I tried this, but i need some catching up lols

Hitman
18-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Leave it for the pros.

I tried this, but i need some catching up lols

Jake, last time I spoke to you you didn't even have an AV so shush. :P

If you know what you're doing then go for it - advertise it a bit but just make sure you know what you're doing and it should go well.

BeanEgg
18-01-2009, 09:50 AM
I agree, I think it can go through, try and advertise wherever.

Jebbo.
18-01-2009, 01:20 PM
i think this could go somwhere and it would help alot:)

Fehm
18-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Theres definately a future in this sort of area. Its something we all are put under in our lives so it'll be a vital resource

Go for it

Trigs
18-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I do know what I'm doing. My cousin runs a virus removal business and sometimes I help him out with it when he's a bit busy. He taught me a few tricks and how to interpret the Hijack logs.

Hitman
18-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I do know what I'm doing. My cousin runs a virus removal business and sometimes I help him out with it when he's a bit busy. He taught me a few tricks and how to interpret the Hijack logs.

If a few people use it and it's reliable then it'll be spread by word of mouth because we all know somebody with virus problems. :P

Trigs
18-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to get into UNITE Against Malware.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!