PDA

View Full Version : www.HabboConsole.net & www.HabboConsoleforum.net

Freeza101
18-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Now that MoreHabbo have decided to entirely rip the look and content off of the MAT page from HC in the excitement that HC is opening this Friday I thought I would advertise the information that I truly believe you should add to your diaries!

This Friday, the 23rd January HabboConsole's Site will finally be opening it's door officially at 7PM, obviously, like all Fansite openings we'll start DJing and prepping up well before then so you can tune in and take a chance in some competitions before that!

The two owners of HabboConsole are myself (JustBoss) and the wonderful Brett (Brettles). This is a very different fansite compared to the fansite we created last year and has alot more focus and new ideas that will be implemented during the course of next weekend into the new week.

So, have a look now or/and make sure you tune into the opening show on Friday by going to;
www.HABBOCONSOLE.net (http://www.habboconsole.net/)

However, tonight, we are holding are first big event which is being held on both the Forum and the Site, I will be DJing at 6PM tonight to kickstart the Forum's Sunday Funday. During the course of two hours there will be lot's of different Forum events happening and also, whilst this is happening, there will be a Giveaway along with some juicy information regarding the Site!

To sign up and get ready for this evening, go to;

www.HABBOCONSOLEFORUM.net (http://www.habboconsoleforum.net/)

Are you going to be tuned in for Friday and tonight?

Also, just in case you wish to know, this is an UPDATED list of our Management and Senior Management;

Owners - Brettles, JustBoss
General Manager - Jday,
Events Manager - Visod
Radio Managers - IzziBlad, -Abz.x
Forum Manager - UrbanRyan

HabbDance
18-01-2009, 03:28 PM
That's a great forum skin!

StillLoadingB
18-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Aww I love Forum skin I can't wait!

Kightly
19-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Nice forum skin!

Shcl
19-01-2009, 07:42 PM
HOT Skin man! xD

Fehm
19-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Hot forum skin love it ;)

Now we know where greig ripped the background from ^^ lol ;)
Great work, i'll tune in :)

Jordan,
19-01-2009, 07:50 PM
thanks for the comments guys

UrbanRyan
19-01-2009, 08:03 PM
wow this forum is amazing..

Sluing
20-01-2009, 04:50 AM
wow this forum is amazing..

Yea, brag of your own work? Lol, right..

Hayd93
20-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Yea, brag of your own work? Lol, right..

Maybe just maybe he is being sarcastic :rolleyes:

Favourtism
20-01-2009, 10:52 AM
The skins ok, better than some places. What strikes me is that the footer hasnt made the corner and a 1px chunk transparent..

Also the header/banner is one image. If you want the code to have just the banner linking, with the margins like the rest of the code, then PM me. Then you would put the thing header on top, like the footer.

I also have to mention I would of thought the skin would be console related, jugjing by the name. Something similar to this : http://uploadpicz.com/images/LM76I5L.png

Good luck!

today
20-01-2009, 10:53 AM
You stole the background idea off another fansite, which was dutch?

Favourtism
20-01-2009, 03:01 PM
You stole the background idea off another fansite, which was dutch?
I thought I remembered it from a colourful foreign site but cant find the link

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!