PDA

View Full Version : I Dont Know What To Do :(

Kightly
19-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Right im level 21 blood elf warlock, ive just completed silvermoon and ghostlands and i dont know what to do now, they just said go to another race but its really boring.

1. Does it get better and also they said something about a dark portal?
2. What should i do :(

Gnome
19-01-2009, 05:41 PM
I forget easy, but i think.. hillsbrad foothills

Kightly
19-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Hmm okay, anymore suggestions which will be really helpful for leveling/moving on

Charles
19-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Right im level 21 blood elf warlock, ive just completed silvermoon and ghostlands and i dont know what to do now, they just said go to another race but its really boring.

Things get better. The Dark Portal is the entrance to Outland, but you'll be going there at 58+ (assuming you have The Burning Crusade :))

You should go to Hillsbrad as the poster above me said to do at 21.

Yonder
20-01-2009, 08:39 PM

I keep on and off with wow, ive never got fully into it. I really want to aswell as i think its great. I think what i missed out on its the mmo factor. Getting a good level being able to pvp, join a good guild do some raids, find a group of friends to play with etc. I just never really got high enough or found people to play with. My opinion is to enjoy wow you have to get a race and class you enjoy and find a group of people to play with.

Crimson
20-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Find groups to instance with, or head to Ashenvale (Kalimdor)/hillsbrad (Eastern Kingdoms) to quest. I suggest questing, obviously - then if you're bored find a group and go to an instance!

And it deffinatly gets waaayy better.

The Dark Portal, as Charles said, is pretty-much the gateway to the Outland when you're level 58-60; assuming you have tbc. That's you're place to level 60-70.

Then, you can take the Zepplin to Northrend after you buy WotLK when you're level 68-70 and you're on your way to level 80.

:D

TehJoshy
23-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Just make sure you dont quit at level 55 and re-roll a death knight (if you already have WoTLK).

Swinkid
24-01-2009, 10:40 PM
roll a char on kilrogg. make sure its allience and im sure some ppl like me and nemo will help you!

Nemo
25-01-2009, 12:57 AM
roll a char on kilrogg. make sure its allience and im sure some ppl like me and nemo will help you!
everyone always takes advantage of my niceness =[

Swinkid
25-01-2009, 09:38 AM
everyone always takes advantage of my niceness =[

LOL Sorry, just was going to see if you actually read my posts. I'd help anyways. :rolleyes:

Nemo
25-01-2009, 11:19 AM
LOL Sorry, just was going to see if you actually read my posts. I'd help anyways. :rolleyes:
Ill help NOW :<

Decapitated
25-01-2009, 12:59 PM
WTB MOAR PEOPLE KILROGG HORDE.

theres only 2 people on it, my sister will help you out!

haha she'll kill me if people go on asking her for gold and boosts so do it plz?

Nemo
25-01-2009, 02:01 PM
WTB MOAR PEOPLE KILROGG HORDE.

theres only 2 people on it, my sister will help you out!

haha she'll kill me if people go on asking her for gold and boosts so do it plz?
my DK is horde - cuddles is the name.

Axel
25-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Make sure you roll a good realm to prevent boredom, avoid boring realms like Kilrogg.

Swinkid
25-01-2009, 03:17 PM
my DK is horde - cuddles is the name.
When i make my DK its going to be horde then. :D

Make sure you roll a good realm to prevent boredom, avoid boring realms like Kilrogg.
KILROGG ISNT BORING. :@:@:@:@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!