PDA

View Full Version : New patch is here! 3.0.8!

Nemo
21-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Its out, and now nubs can ride my lovely mechanostrider.

Blizzard downloader is so slow :> finally did it though.

the blizzard launcher now is sooooooooo awesome looking

Charles
21-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Having to try out SV now seeing as BM got borked.

Axel
21-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Having to try out SV now seeing as BM got borked.

Wee no more hunters totally raping damage meters.

And yay mount patch! Being an Ambassador I can now ride on Raptors, Warhorses and Chocobos <3

And improved Shammy AOE (probably not a big improvement, but may hunter volley won't own us)

Charles
21-01-2009, 01:26 PM

And yay mount patch! Being an Ambassador I can now ride on Raptors, Warhorses and Chocobos <3

And improved Shammy AOE (probably not a big improvement, but may hunter volley won't own us)

Yeah lol, the time of raping meters only using Steady and serpent (with BM and readiness) is oooverr. Volley got a nerf too, i'm only hitting 1.4k crits compared to my 2.4k ones pre-patch!

Axel
21-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah lol, the time of raping meters only using Steady and serpent (with BM and readiness) is oooverr. Volley got a nerf too, i'm only hitting 1.4k crits compared to my 2.4k ones pre-patch!

Wahey, maybe I can take back the spot of guild's second best dpser (not hard in a social guild but it's somethin)

Casual
21-01-2009, 09:24 PM

what is a Chocobos? :O

OT: ill download the new patch soon, how long did it take you lot?

Nemo
21-01-2009, 09:36 PM

OT: ill download the new patch soon, how long did it take you lot?
20mins ish. But i had it really slow
btw, our RAF runs out in 3 days, so likeeeee u might aswell dish me out all the grant a levels before its too late

Casual
21-01-2009, 09:39 PM
20mins ish. But i had it really slow
btw, our RAF runs out in 3 days, so likeeeee u might aswell dish me out all the grant a levels before its too late

yeah, ill get your pala to 49 then level warr n pala to 60 :)

Nemo
21-01-2009, 09:44 PM
yeah, ill get your pala to 49 then level warr n pala to 60 :)
kk, if u think we can do that in a couple days ;p

Swearwolf
21-01-2009, 09:46 PM
my dk mount icons have... been broken
my flying 1 has a horse icon, and my horse has a flying one. and both show as flying icon in buff bar ! lol i reported and they mailed me back in game :D

Casual
21-01-2009, 10:18 PM
kk, if u think we can do that in a couple days ;p

pfft yeah easy! think we can get boosted? :D:8

Nemo
21-01-2009, 10:20 PM
pfft yeah easy! think we can get boosted? :D:8
probs, baileh can be our monkey

DrLacero
22-01-2009, 02:01 PM

It's a ridable bird from final fantasy, some people call the belf mounts chocobos because they look similar.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/final-fantasy-chocobos-versus-world-of-warcraft-blood-elf-mounts.jpg

Johno
22-01-2009, 04:52 PM
So whats actually changed?

I havent been on in ages since I keep freezing when it gets to "Success!" :( - Hopefully this patch will help.

Casual
22-01-2009, 07:39 PM
It's a ridable bird from final fantasy, some people call the belf mounts chocobos because they look similar.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/final-fantasy-chocobos-versus-world-of-warcraft-blood-elf-mounts.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh! i understand now :8

Decapitated
22-01-2009, 07:50 PM

Awww it's so cute! :)

Axel
22-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Argh, graphics bug with Boots of the Neverending Path from Argent Dawn Exalted... they used to be the only boots in game that actually made your hooves look different (better in fact) and now with the patch I have 4 hooves, one merged with one of my real hooves, one that mimics my real hoof but lags behind to make it look like im running with 3 legs.

Swinkid
22-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Make a list of the good things about this patch please xD

Axel
22-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Hunter nerfed
Shammy buff
Any race on any mount (within factions)
Mining made easier (all ores come in one pick)
Looting chests is faster
New achievement interface
New GM interface
New launcher and installer

DrLacero
23-01-2009, 07:44 AM
New Animation for Blizzard (Mage spell)
Cooldown for Evocation reduced to 4 minutes (was 5 before and 8 pre-3.0)
Mats for Frostweave bags reduced
Loremaster achievement is easier to get

I'm well pleased

Swinkid
23-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Hunter nerfed
Shammy buff
Any race on any mount (within factions)
Mining made easier (all ores come in one pick)
Looting chests is faster
New achievement interface
New GM interface
New launcher and installer

You could ride mounts from other races anyways couldnt you aslong as you was exsalted to by the mount in that city?

Nemo
23-01-2009, 01:19 PM
You could ride mounts from other races anyways couldnt you aslong as you was exsalted to by the mount in that city?
Some races, especially taurens couldnt. Like the mechanostrider, before only dwarves and gnomes could only ride it. Now everyone can.

Swinkid
23-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Some races, especially taurens couldnt. Like the mechanostrider, before only dwarves and gnomes could only ride it. Now everyone can.

Do you have to be excalted now to buy them?

Nemo
23-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Do you have to be excalted now to buy them?
Yeh that still applies

Charles
23-01-2009, 04:49 PM
BM is ruined, thats true. But SV is pretty sweet, I put out 4.1k dps on P'werk last night (no hero lol) and I'm certain that'll increase as I become more comfortable with the rotation.
Oh and I got a newly revamped druid staff; which the stats have changed and are awesome for Hunters <3
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc81/CHARLESHI/druids.jpg BADAAA

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!