PDA

View Full Version : Stacking help

nicole,xo
21-01-2009, 11:42 AM
:eusa_wallHow do I get the lodge to look like this on top of the tele without seeing the top of the tele as well? HEEEEEEEELP.
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/neecolebbz/habx.jpg

Hurtone
21-01-2009, 05:25 PM
:eusa_wallHow do I get the lodge to look like this on top of the tele without seeing the top of the tele as well? HEEEEEEEELP.
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/neecolebbz/habx.jpg

Roller stack and only put the lodge corner up 4 z shelf's and then put the imp.

LoveToStack
21-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Setup 2 rollers facing eachother. Put 2 z shelves ontop of eachother, 1 by 1 until the highest Z is "6-up". Then place a lodge corner on the z, remove the Z, then 'merge' the Imp with the corner by timing when it will move. Then rotate the rollers to roll your stack wherever you want. By natural order, higher objects apper ontop of lower ones. So long as the corner is higher than the imp, you will not see the top of the imp.

nicole,xo
21-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Setup 2 rollers facing eachother. Put 2 z shelves ontop of eachother, 1 by 1 until the highest Z is "6-up". Then place a lodge corner on the z, remove the Z, then 'merge' the Imp with the corner by timing when it will move. Then rotate the rollers to roll your stack wherever you want. By natural order, higher objects apper ontop of lower ones. So long as the corner is higher than the imp, you will not see the top of the imp.

Thanks a lot :D

Hurtone
21-01-2009, 07:47 PM

I can tall by your name

LoveToStack
22-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Can't get anything past you can I.

Kyle
22-01-2009, 03:28 PM
lol isz you actually overcomplicated it

Jonster
22-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Oh_lol. I believe that is my room. If you're stuck I'm sure I can drop a helping hand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!