PDA

View Full Version : HostHabbo.co.uk // Hosting Habbo's Everywhere!

iDenning
21-01-2009, 06:28 PM
http://img.habboupload.com/1232561199.png (http://www.hosthabbo.co.uk)

Hey there, well i havn't been on HabboxForum in a while, this is because i have been busy creating my new site, HostingHabbo.

I decided to make this website after i had loads of resellers yet i had no where to sell and was fed up of posting on here.

So here it is, HostHabbo.co.uk!

Why HostHabbo?
Well.. HostHabbo is ran and operated by two very experienced owners, they have alot of knowledge in hosting of all kinds and know how to beat those good old' deals on the web!

What can i buy from HostHabbo?
HostHabbo offers a wide range of hosting:
- Gameservers (Teamspeak etc)
- Hosting
- Hosting Resellers
- SHOUTcast servers
- SHOUTcast resellers
- VPS'
- Domains
And many more products at affordable prices!

OFFERS:
£1 off hosting package 'Gold'
Buy one get one free on all SHOUTcast servers!

And many more to come!

HostHabbo are also in need of staff:
- Website designers
- Support operators
- Sales staff
And some more, check via the site.

Lazy Link: www.hosthabbo.co.uk (http://www.hosthabbo.co.uk)

All the best,
Jack Denning / HostHabbo owner

Fehm
21-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Nice how your offering free domains as an incentive ^^
Also nice how youve just edited a free layout ^^

How are you HabboHosting when people have to pay for the hosting with Money rather than Habbo ^^

Not gonna use it

iDenning
21-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Nice how your offering free domains as an incentive ^^
Also nice how youve just edited a free layout ^^

How are you HabboHosting when people have to pay for the hosting with Money rather than Habbo ^^

Not gonna use it
Exactly what i expected you to say.
And how isit a free layout? Link?

EDIT: Like the way you try to give HH a bad name already, because thats what you always do, no-one but yourself can have succes, so say something good or saying nothing at all.

Tim.
21-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Seems reasonable, free OVH domain, but good luck in the future :)

cie08
21-01-2009, 06:41 PM
That's a really great hosting site you have there, i don't see nothing wrong with it whatsoever, good luck with it.:)

cie08.

iDenning
21-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Seems reasonable, free OVH domain, but good luck in the future :)
Thanks, expanding domain list soon. (Used .co.uk so we could open real quick while we wait for domain reseller :D)

Blazz
21-01-2009, 07:04 PM
They host two of my shoutcasts and its up all the time, any problem I have is sorted straight away! Very good services <3

iDenning
21-01-2009, 07:08 PM
They host two of my shoutcasts and its up all the time, any problem I have is sorted straight away! Very good services <3
Dont mention it, its our Job :)

PS: Site is still under construction so expect some errors/bugs, we're still adding content as we speak :)

Leet
21-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Nice site, i've contacted you over pm for some assistance. ;]

RyanDOT
21-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Why sell for money, can't you sell for credits?

Good, not the best. I prefer HabboHosting

iDenning
21-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Why sell for money, can't you sell for credits?

Good, not the best. I prefer HabboHosting
We do, we are still under construction, please re-look at the pages, credits payments are now there.

Fehm
21-01-2009, 07:55 PM
LOL name me one success i have... None ^^ I can accept that you wanted feedback and opinions.. You got mine so dont mard

iDenning
21-01-2009, 08:03 PM
LOL name me one success i have... None ^^ I can accept that you wanted feedback and opinions.. You got mine so dont mard
True Lol, Well i didnt ask for feedback, i just wanted to aware people of HostHabbo, but your entitled to an opinion but dont go slaughting it because its a free domain, free layout (Which it isnt) when your the one who downloads layouts off free-css-templates.org and sells them.

Fehm
21-01-2009, 08:54 PM
True Lol, Well i didnt ask for feedback, i just wanted to aware people of HostHabbo, but your entitled to an opinion but dont go slaughting it because its a free domain, free layout (Which it isnt) when your the one who downloads layouts off free-css-templates.org and sells them.

When did i download layouts off free-css-templates.org You seem to know the site ^^

A well known hacker btw everyone =D!

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't accuse members of hacking.

iDenning
21-01-2009, 09:43 PM
When did i download layouts off free-css-templates.org You seem to know the site ^^

A well known hacker btw everyone =D!
So now im a hacker.. LMAOO.
And i for one, can prove you do that. Proof that i 'hack' ;L

EDIT:
Just because it says HabboVibe does not mean he hasn't ripped the images? Obulus is formerly known as KnownSinner. He's ripped layouts from templatemonster, claimed he made them and tried to sell them.
Seems im not the only one who finks that?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=552794&page=3

Anyway.. Back on topic...

Tim.
21-01-2009, 10:06 PM

And you had a go at everyone on here for having a go at your for 'stealing a forum skin' or parts of it, you also said its people like us who made habbox reputation bad. Well look at yourself, hypocryt

engaged
29-01-2009, 01:34 AM
3GB (3000mb) Web Space

please log out now. This site will probably close within a few months due to lack of funds.
3GB (3000mb) Web Space
3.5GB (3500mb) Bandwidth
£4.99 (FREE DOMAIN) per month
120 Habbo credits per month.

erm well, for starters 3gb isnt 3000mb. 3.5gb isnt 3500mb. £5 per month? Most proper hosts sell for about £2 for double the diskspace and bandwith your giving. 120 habbo credits.. You could just sell a few hcs for 50p each and buy hosting from a professional company.

Jonster
29-01-2009, 04:33 PM
3GB (3000mb) Web Space

please log out now. This site will probably close within a few months due to lack of funds.
3GB (3000mb) Web Space
3.5GB (3500mb) Bandwidth
£4.99 (FREE DOMAIN) per month
120 Habbo credits per month.

erm well, for starters 3gb isnt 3000mb. 3.5gb isnt 3500mb. £5 per month? Most proper hosts sell for about £2 for double the diskspace and bandwith your giving. 120 habbo credits.. You could just sell a few hcs for 50p each and buy hosting from a professional company.

Hate to be the party pooper here, but from what I've learnt and read thousands of times, 3GB is indeed 3000mb, or 3072mb to be exact. Also in the past few years, I have never seen a web-host sell over 3GB web space/3.5GB bandwidth for £2 - well at least a professional company, which is what you're suggesting.

Anyway, a quite stupid idea to open the site so early, when it isn't finished. OK, you may need the money from packages to start rolling in, but a site with empty content and many 'coming soon' pages, well, you won't see many in-coming payments.

My immediate reaction to this would be it's some teenager working on his own, meaning if there are more than 10 clients things could, and most likely would get out of hand, and thus the site closing down.

Personally it was a bad idea to open considering it is by far no where near finished.

engaged
29-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Thats what im saying, it's not 3000mb, it's 3072mb lol.

iDenning
29-01-2009, 05:37 PM
theres 3 of us on the site. i work on the site and host shoutcasts, other owns vps and hosting. and maths has never been my strongest point lmaoo. we will reduce prices soon!

xpro25
31-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Wheres the layout i coded for u Crys

this looks better tbh

hamheyelliot
31-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Well the center and right content need to start a little more inwards from the left, as they're touching the edge. Yes, it's tables but I wont have a go.

It's a nice looking site, just a stride to go to achieve true professionalism. Change the word 'neccacerily' on the Web Design page to 'necessarily'. Also you might want to consider 'All for very cheap, affordable prices.' to something like 'All for affordable, competitive prices.' Just a friendly pointer.

Wish you the best of luck, keep going.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!