PDA

View Full Version : Help on world at war?

Casual
21-01-2009, 09:05 PM
right, i've done the campaign and have moved up to the 3rd difficulty and saved halfway through and i got the zombies and play it when i get bored of online or fancy a bit of fun. But yesterday it said it was locked then it came back but now its completely locked? even though i've done the campaign 2 times.. any help on this? i've restarted the ps3 and also reloaded world at war and it still won't unlock zombies? its really bugging me :@

kk.
21-01-2009, 10:23 PM
hmm, im thinking a save game corruption of some sort.
I cant save my LBP any mroe for some reason even though i have 3GB of space left. go to save data utility and check its not corrupted

Casual
21-01-2009, 11:49 PM
hmm, im thinking a save game corruption of some sort.
I cant save my LBP any mroe for some reason even though i have 3GB of space left. go to save data utility and check its not corrupted

i know this is a dumb question but what would it look like or would it say in brackets corrupted? never had any corrupted data on ps3 or ps2 etc before

mattomsay
22-01-2009, 12:28 PM
i know this is a dumb question but what would it look like or would it say in brackets corrupted? never had any corrupted data on ps3 or ps2 etc before

its kinda like a page ripped in the middle and should say corrupt data

kk.
22-01-2009, 04:27 PM
yeh it should say it next to the name of the save game. so something like, COD5: WAW [corrupted]

Casual
23-01-2009, 09:25 PM
ohh it doesn't say that i just finished off the last level on hardened and its unlocked zombie again? :S weird ty for help btw! +rep if i can :)

@K
26-01-2009, 03:10 PM
The new update locked zombie mode for single player, even if you had already unlocked it, but unlocked it for 2+ players without having to complete the story.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!