PDA

View Full Version : Habbo CCTV Arrives! Wahah!

Clownin
22-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Habbo CCTV Recordings will arrive in Habbo on the next version.

from french hotel manager

you will be able to record 30 mins of hotel activity
put films onto your webhome and share on myspace, facebook, bebo and other online blogs
films are editable
you can leave a recording in your room
filming time costs you pixels

COMING ON THE 14TH OF FEBUARY :O WATCH YOUR BACKS HABBO GUYS THERE ON TO US BIG TIME THE BLOODY PERVERTS

Closed by Laurensh1 (Forum Moderator): Very unthinkable, since Habbo doesn't allow giving out Myspace, Facebook, Bebo and other online blogs.
Lack of proof.

toxic
22-01-2009, 06:13 AM
Got a link/source?

Well it's always been heavily rumoured, should be interesting.. I Can't begin to imagine the severe 'tardness of the videos that would be done though, lol.

If this is true then i think it's very idiotic to introduce this after they just removed cameras.. you'd think they would learn from their mistakes and the fact they couldn't fix cams should show them that this will most likely be a bad idea.

How long untill they can't handle the amount of people recording scripts and recording stuff against the TOS, then all the exploits scripters will surely find for this feature and they'll just end up closing 'CCTV' aswell, like they did cameras.

I'd rather just have my photos working/viewable.

Ardemax
22-01-2009, 06:42 AM
This should see some interesting results.
It's a shame it's only 30 minutes and that you can't keep it going, LOL.

Would your Habbo need to be in the room?

Arron
22-01-2009, 08:05 AM
This would most likely be the replacement for the Habbo Camera?

Clowgon
22-01-2009, 08:13 AM
This would most likely be the replacement for the Habbo Camera?

Yes, most likely.

It would be good to caught these scammers.

Prefer still images.

Tintinnabulate
22-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Sounds interesting. Wont it lag the hotel big time?

PriceTags
22-01-2009, 10:08 AM
14th February is a slightly bizarre date, with it being a Saturday, and nobody will be in the offices on a Saturday.

Immenseman
22-01-2009, 10:41 AM
and it's valentines day!! :D

lol this would be jokes seeing all the scammers

scott
22-01-2009, 10:45 AM
put films onto your webhome and share on myspace, facebook, bebo and other online blogs
Just what i want to do, put a habbo video on there.

Immenseman
22-01-2009, 10:46 AM
I have them already :S

scott
22-01-2009, 10:50 AM
I have them already :S
*turns into leah*

Yeah, that is because you're Immenseman.

Rixion
22-01-2009, 11:13 AM
CCTV scammers:P

Yes, nice find.

Vodge
22-01-2009, 01:15 PM
It'll be easier to video people scamming to put on habboexpose.com :d

Blissa
22-01-2009, 02:23 PM
This sounds awesome! It will clamp down on scamming for sure. :)

Kyle
22-01-2009, 03:37 PM
This sounds awesome! It will clamp down on scamming for sure. :)
ye and u wont need unregistered hypercam to record yourself cybering anymore :O

Blissa
22-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Don't be vile, I'm guessing you're pretty unhappy about this new feature Kyle, being a hacker and all.

Hazza
22-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Doubt its true...

--ss--
22-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Didn't blissa like make them? It was on Al's blog site a while ago asking for feedback.

Kyle
22-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Don't be vile, I'm guessing you're pretty unhappy about this new feature Kyle, being a hacker and all.
ye well unhappy :( lollllll :love7:

Blissa
22-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Didn't blissa like make them? It was on Al's blog site a while ago asking for feedback.

Yeah I did ss. :P That was for mobile phones though.

e5
22-01-2009, 03:53 PM
how u no exact dates? thougthi t was a secret

Immenseman
22-01-2009, 03:55 PM
lol there will be so many vids on utube of ppl cybering and stuff lmao

toxic
22-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Is this me over analysing stuff or are they already hinting on Habbo UK? The new "Ian Coming into Habbo!" Article (i've bolded the bits i believe might be hints):

With the Idea agency's cinematic golden brief well on its way, agency director Ian is coming to see how you are getting on!

If you have any questions on the brief, ideas for the agency or questions about anything regarding Idea, then get yourselves to the Idea Agency Reception at 4pm.

Ian be awaiting you and will fully brief you on the Lights, Camera, Action! competition.

This month is all about the agency's production staff - so get yourselves to the Idea group page by clicking below to check out how you can get involved! To become agency staff, just answer the poll in the Idea agency Zen Garden and get yourself a special staff sticker.

Ian
Idea Agency Creative Director

source - Article (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/453-ian-coming-into-habbo)

I Don't follow competitions/activites on Habbo so it might completely be on about something else.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!