PDA

View Full Version : My UK credits for your US credits

TOM-CAMPBELL-
22-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I have 475 credits on uk and i want either us or au. if you have let me know. 1 cred for 1 cred. meaning, in the end i want 475 credits on another hotel :/

Cyndia
22-01-2009, 08:53 PM
I just saw your other thread saying you had 355 US for sale.. I know you changed your mind about which hotels you wanted, but if you still want to consider selling those US coins, I'll offer you 410 UK creds for it, and then you can trade those 410 over for AU or US later? Its a nice profit for you? :D

FR Luv on .com
or Redhotdevil65 on .co.uk if you're interested!

Or just post/pm me :) I'm getting offline for dinner for a bit but i'll be back online in an hour or so if you want to trade then. Cheers!

TOM-CAMPBELL-
22-01-2009, 08:58 PM
I just saw your other thread saying you had 355 US for sale.. I know you changed your mind about which hotels you wanted, but if you still want to consider selling those US coins, I'll offer you 410 UK creds for it, and then you can trade those 410 over for AU or US later? Its a nice profit for you? :D

Nah.. not right now lol it's such a hastle. I'm sorry I changed my mind all of a sudden but thanks on the quick reply :D

Cyndia
23-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Haha alright, thanks anyway! Let me know if you change your mind again :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!