http://mirror1.msgpluslive.net/MsgPlusLive-479b.exe

Alkaz
23-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Yup, much better with the addition.

BeanEgg
23-01-2009, 06:43 PM
So in other words, yes it is.
http://mirror1.msgpluslive.net/MsgPlusLive-479b.exe

In other words it is, but some people have been having problems.
Again, it's still in Beta, so I suggest he doesn't download it until it's out of the Beta as there could be threats. ;)

Jahova
23-01-2009, 06:48 PM
In other words it is, but some people have been having problems.
Again, it's still in Beta, so I suggest he doesn't download it until it's out of the Beta as there could be threats. ;)
Threats, I don't think so. As long as it works then we are fine :)

iUnknown
24-01-2009, 12:01 AM
I still use the normal MSN plus with the normal (non-beta) MSN. I think it's safest, some people say the new one is amazing, some people have problems with it. Why not just wait until it's stable and working properly? :P

scottish
24-01-2009, 12:25 AM
I still use the normal MSN plus with the normal (non-beta) MSN. I think it's safest, some people say the new one is amazing, some people have problems with it. Why not just wait until it's stable and working properly? :P

cause if everyone done that then developers wouldnt find the bugs etc in the program so wouldnt be completely stable/working properly when released..

iUnknown
24-01-2009, 12:31 AM
cause if everyone done that then developers wouldnt find the bugs etc in the program so wouldnt be completely stable/working properly when released..

Obviously, but if the majority of people didn't do it, then there would still be a minority that do it and have the errors :P Many more than 1 user receives the same errors, why not lower that number? ;)

scottish
24-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Obviously, but if the majority of people didn't do it, then there would still be a minority that do it and have the errors :P Many more than 1 user receives the same errors, why not lower that number? ;)

the more people test it = higher percentage of bugs they will find.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!