PDA

View Full Version : Gangsters latest layout...

Gangster
24-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Read below before you click the spoiler.

This is my latest layout. Please keep in mind that this is WIP. I'm still adding a background and gonna do some finishing touches.

Also, i think the gold box headers look pathetic. I'm gonna change those.

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/7403eef8c569792layout1_watermarked.png

Gangster
24-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Sorry, couldn't edit.

I forgot to say, could you also rate the banner separately.

DeejayMachoo$
24-01-2009, 04:29 PM
I actually like this.. ALOT :) wd

Gangster
24-01-2009, 04:34 PM
I actually like this.. ALOT :) wd
Thanks for the comment, ++rep.

I will also rep on feedback, bad or good. But no rude feedback.

Fehm
24-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Only thing i can comment on is the fact that it's not unique. Its not a bad layout its just that everyone seem's to be following a set pattern. and it looks like you have the skills to break away from that pattern and go your own way

Goodluck i hope you sell :)
The banners nice

Gangster
24-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Only thing i can comment on is the fact that it's not unique. Its not a bad layout its just that everyone seem's to be following a set pattern. and it looks like you have the skills to break away from that pattern and go your own way

Goodluck i hope you sell :)
The banners nice
Kk, thanks, rep.

Also could i see a layout that isn't following a pattern? I'm not saying that all layouts are, it's just that i don't really know what you mean, i need to see a example.

HabbDance
24-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Could use some improvements, such as that red bar, doesn't match.. maybe try black? You should also change the colors of the boxes on the right so there not the same as left. That's what I like, I don't know about anyone else :P

Anyway, if you fix it up a bit I might be interested :D

Gangster
24-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Could use some improvements, such as that red bar, doesn't match.. maybe try black? You should also change the colors of the boxes on the right so there not the same as left. That's what I like, I don't know about anyone else :P

Anyway, if you fix it up a bit I might be interested :D
Ewww, i hate it when the boxes on the right are different colours from the boxes on the right. I think layouts look better when they're symmetrical apart from the banner.

Gangster
24-01-2009, 08:20 PM
What do you lot think of the gold box header? Shall i change it?

Cushioned
26-01-2009, 04:04 AM
I say the red bar should go.. And the green and gold should go too.

Make the boxes blue, red and a better green maybe? IDK

Banner looks pretty cool how the "Welcome to" is like set to a low opacity.
And the pattern that you've followed is the banner, 3 boxes, content, 3 more boxes.

Look at most fansites :P

WELL DONE!
+REP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!