PDA

View Full Version : need habbo/habbox style layout for joomla

coolchris322
24-01-2009, 10:52 PM
i have joomla 1.5, need a habbo/habbox style layout, one where there is site infomation at the top, and latest news added below it..

also could somebody get me the rare values code that works on joomla, as i've tried the one they show but i do not know how to get it working with joomla, know it works with others...

please help me XD, tnx

+rep to helpers, and my apreciation and love... oh and a clap:eusa_clap

Yonder
27-01-2009, 11:24 AM
To embed php files in joomla you have to get Jumi (http://jumi.vedeme.cz/) install it via the extensions and enable the plugin. Then you can make an article with something like:

{jumi [/scripts/rarevalues.php]}

In it and it will include external php files. Thats how we do it at Habbox.

Any template can fit a Joomla site you just need to add in all the module positions and correct system css.

coolchris322
27-01-2009, 04:32 PM
To embed php files in joomla you have to get Jumi (http://jumi.vedeme.cz/) install it via the extensions and enable the plugin. Then you can make an article with something like:

{jumi [/scripts/rarevalues.php]}

In it and it will include external php files. Thats how we do it at Habbox.

Any template can fit a Joomla site you just need to add in all the module positions and correct system css.

got your rep, and a pat on the back *gives pat on the back*

and of corse 50 creds, habbo name?

Yonder
27-01-2009, 06:41 PM
got your rep, and a pat on the back *gives pat on the back*

and of corse 50 creds, habbo name?

Dont worry about it i dont need the credits or anything else.

coolchris322
30-01-2009, 07:55 PM
how do you change the rhuk_milkyway layout background images etc... because habbox is using the rhuk_milkyway layout and they have differant images, i wanted to know how to do that so i can have like my own coour scheme etc but that layout style

Yonder
01-02-2009, 04:49 PM
how do you change the rhuk_milkyway layout background images etc... because habbox is using the rhuk_milkyway layout and they have differant images, i wanted to know how to do that so i can have like my own coour scheme etc but that layout style

We only really use the milkyway folder. The site was designed then uploaded to that folder we also have about 5/6 other templates too. To change the background upload your image to your host and then open the css file in templates/rhuk_milkyway/css and your see something like:

background: url('../images/background.gif');
either change that to the new location of your image or just overwrite your new background image over the original one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!