PDA

View Full Version : Hmm dont know..

Kightly
25-01-2009, 04:44 PM
I created a Night Elf Druid the other day its level 13 at the moment, im quite enjoying it to my blood elf warlock tbh, but i dont know whether it owns much or whether its just my play or because im a low lvl on it, do they get better and own as much once they go up some lvls more or what?

Nemo
25-01-2009, 04:48 PM
they get much better at lvl 20 when u get cat, unless they changed that, which i think they did.

anywho, they get better.

Classe
26-01-2009, 06:50 PM
nah its 20 for cat.

TehJoshy
28-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Druids are the sex kk? Your love it, they do improve each level ^^

DrLacero
29-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Druids are the sex kk? Your love it, they do improve each level ^^

However ally sucks, reroll tauren dr00d :P

Crimson
30-01-2009, 05:02 PM
I adore my druid. I dropped all my chars for it. I thought to myself; okay. Level my DK to 80, then my pala and finally my rogue. I got to 76 on my DK, started levelling my druid past 70 and I cant get off it. Even though it's resto, I still adore it. :P It's my fav char.

You get cat form, as people have said, at level 20 but it doesn't really become super-duper until you get most of the cat's spells - so around 26. Personally, I've fallen for spell chars since I rolled my lock and mage, so I went boomkin on this char and it was great fun. You can get this at 40, I think... Or around there. On the other hand, the best for levelling is by far feral. But since I already had a rogue I wasn't too sure on pretty much having another one and secondly as my friend was RAF boosting the druid and his alt (his alt was on follow as he had two WoWs up.. the other with his main) so I had to go resto for the higher pre-tbc dungeons as he was a squishy mage.

AAANYWAY, to conclude. Stay feral if you want to level quickly. When you're 40+ give boomkin ago, you'll need to collect some spell gear though - Loads of people find it super fun :) And finally, druids own. So woo woo :)

Oh, and also, DrLacero is totally right. Taurens are the best :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!