PDA

View Full Version : The Lost and Damned: Official Website Launched

Greig,
26-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Release date: FEB 17 for Xbox 360 only.

LIST OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:

All-new missions and a new storyline that interweaves with the original story arc of Grand Theft Auto IV.
Play as Johnny, a member of The Lost Motorcycle Club. Experience Liberty City now with the perspective and lifestyle of a member of a biker gang.
Added range of weapons - including the all-new grenade launcher and sawed-off shotgun. New weapons will be available for use in single-player and in all new multiplayer modes.
New vehicles - featuring a collection of bikes that include Johnny's own customized heavy-duty chopper.
New and improved bike handling and physics.
Set of new action-packed multiplayer modes - details coming soon.
All-new in-game TV, internet and radio content featuring new radio shows and original music.
Plus new side-missions and Xbox 360 Achievements...

Official new webiste

http://www.rockstargames.com/thelostanddamned/index2.html

Coheed&Cambria
26-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Good find :D

Any word on if its coming to PS3 or PC (Although it doesent matter for me since i have the 360 version XD)

J0SH
26-01-2009, 07:21 PM
1600 Points, it better be worth it, seems it will but yeah.

BigUpTheBaggies
26-01-2009, 07:35 PM
I Will Download This. It better Be Worth It!!!

ItsDave
26-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Good find, cant wait for it :D I like the way they say "The first episode"... as if hinting theres going to be more than this one :O

Jord
26-01-2009, 08:23 PM
This was posted in my DLC thread befor this

Ashley 12344
26-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Hopefully Bikes and bike physics will be properly fixed then.
Bikes were pretty mint in San Andreas, and a waste on time somewhat on IV so far.

J0SH
26-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Hopefully Bikes and bike physics will be properly fixed then.
Bikes were pretty mint in San Andreas, and a waste on time somewhat on IV so far.

Quiet a few of the bikes on GTA IV were good.

mangle
26-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Good find, cant wait for it :D I like the way they say "The first episode"... as if hinting theres going to be more than this one :O

Microsoft made it public they payed for two episodes ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!