PDA

View Full Version : HabboFrenzy - Version Three

OMGitsHYPE
26-01-2009, 10:03 PM
http://img.habboupload.com/1233006534.gif

I haven't posted a thread in this forums for a long while. And I'd just like to inform you HabboFrenzy V3 will be coming very soon. On this layout, I took more much time and care on it rather then rushing it through. Also I already know the layout will be getting flamed for the rainbow, because of a popular German fansite with a rainbow on it. This however I had already added this before I knew, and I want to see what the comments are like first before I remove it. Another thing, the layout will get flamed for being coded in tables, I know there's going to be lots of fail comments and I'm expecting them. But here's a few previews above, it'll probably give to much away, but tell me watcha you think, even though it's coded in tables. Please give comments mainly about the design, not the way it's coded.

V3 won't be released until maybe perhaps the 7th of February, date as of yet not deicided but will be in early February at some point.

Lazy Link: http://habbofrenzy.net

Any comments on the previews, thanks for your comments. +REP for constructive criticism :), many thanks.

EDIT: I'm also quite nervous to what people might say lol :L!

And also HabboFrenzy has been open since September 08, gaining quite a lot of popularity and gradually peaking 18-35 listeners a day if anyone wanted to know lol.

ThisNameWillDo!
26-01-2009, 10:27 PM
It's not bad, could do with putting something below the news box on the left, and also change your spelling mistake of favourite in the poll. But yeah, pretty nice. :)

+Rep.

OMGitsHYPE
26-01-2009, 10:29 PM
It's not bad, could do with putting something below the news box on the left, and also change your spelling mistake of favourite in the poll. But yeah, pretty nice. :)

+Rep.
Thank you! You're currently viewing Version Two though, and I wouldn't change it but we're changing to the Version 3 layout as you can see in the preview. And LOL I think that was the other owner, Adio!, but my apologies :) And thanks very much, +REP returned even though like 1 REP Power :eusa_danc

Sluing
27-01-2009, 05:00 AM
From what I see, if I'm not missing anything, you didn't directly use the rainbow. Thus, I don't think you'll be getting flamed. I don't think it's necessarily the fact o having a rainbow, it's the fact that HabboConsole directly used nearly the same image.

You're good, can't wait to see it.

OMGitsHYPE
27-01-2009, 07:41 AM
From what I see, if I'm not missing anything, you didn't directly use the rainbow. Thus, I don't think you'll be getting flamed. I don't think it's necessarily the fact o having a rainbow, it's the fact that HabboConsole directly used nearly the same image.

You're good, can't wait to see it.
I certainly hope so, And the rainbow is only used in the banner. And it was inspired because the layout has many different colours on it, thanks very much :)

OMGitsHYPE
27-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Sorry for double post, couldn't edit.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS :) ALSO For those PMing me, I didn't code it. It wouldn't of been possible without Adio! (Other owner!) Who did all the coding shizzle.

cunning
28-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Only thing I found useful was the "Lazy Link"....??

ChrisM
15-02-2009, 01:50 AM
LOL.... Not bad

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!