PDA

View Full Version : Stacking mode corners

C00ling3n
27-01-2009, 06:04 AM
If you put a stool inside a Mode corner you can't click underneath it after you've reloaded room. I've got it working on some mode corners but most of them won't give in. ;l

Is there any way to make them clickable underneath instead of having to click them on the top?

Like this:
http://i42.tinypic.com/33a8b6c.png

LoveToStack
27-01-2009, 11:33 AM
this new feature uber ****** my mode push off room which uses a hidden stool for entry. I've not looked much into it but atm so long as the mode bar/corner is within 'reach' of the a wall then you'll be able to sit on it. I know that you want to be able to click underneath the corner but I don't have a solution to that sorry.
This isn't the only change to stacking they've made btw, before the last update, they changed the way basic stacking with z shelves works. Normally to put something high in the air in the middle of the room, you needed 3 z shelves, 1 for a base to 'hold' onto the square (otherwise it became unclickable when the zs got too high) and 2 for building up hieght. Now though, you don't need a base z shelf because the square doesn't get 'lost'. The whole issue of not being able to hover over squares connects to the mode problem. I don't know why they changed this, there was no need for it at all in my eyes.

C00ling3n
27-01-2009, 12:40 PM
New stacking sucks ;l
Got it working though, after a few hours of testing. Turns out it was really simple. Raised the stool inside the corner one CD high and then put the corner on it. Works perfectly and it hides the stool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!