View Full Version : Barbados 2009

luce
27-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Yeah well i have wanted to go all my life and now I'm going twice in one year. This easter with my family on a cruise so i won't be there long then I'm going again for two weeks on a hockey tour with my friends in July. Which means 4 games of hockey in 14 days so it's more of a holiday! Here are some pictures of the hotel we're staying in and some of the beaches it leads onto.

www.doverbeach.com

Well they're all on that link lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njhY4m_mwY&feature=related

Also a tube video but nothing amazing lol

Casual
27-01-2009, 10:05 PM
looks nice :)

please say your taking leah and we can all be free of her for a couple of weeks! ;)

scott
27-01-2009, 10:07 PM

please say your taking leah and we can all be free of her for a couple of weeks! ;)
O that would be a great idea *crosses fingers*

And looks nice, hope you have fun. I come in your luggage? :(

luce
27-01-2009, 10:19 PM
O that would be a great idea *crosses fingers*

And looks nice, hope you have fun. I come in your luggage? :(

Yes you can! :)

Me taking Leah would mean i would have her fro 2 weeks :(! Maybe i could leaver her in left luggage in Gatwick and pick her up on the way back :D xx

scott
27-01-2009, 10:21 PM

Me taking Leah would mean i would have her fro 2 weeks :(! Maybe i could leaver her in left luggage in Gatwick and pick her up on the way back :D xx
Waheyyyy we have a deal see you then ;)

luce
27-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Waheyyyy we have a deal see you then ;)

*buys bigger suitcase*
Sortidd

scott
27-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Trying to say im fat? :(

Where is your cruise starting? :P

Casual
28-01-2009, 08:51 AM

You don't mind thoughh! ;) Nooo not Gatwick!! thats close to me! :O
don't forget to leave her some food

Bethanie
03-02-2009, 02:37 PM
My friend George told me it wasn't that good, it was just full of beaches. Have a good time :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!