PDA

View Full Version : Selling a level 3 clue scroll [read]

Mint
28-01-2009, 06:16 PM
This is an unusual trade but basically what I am doing is allowing someone to use my account for free. I have a level 3 clue scroll which could lead to items worth millions. So whats the catch? The account does need a few more quest points to do a quest that needs to be done to get to the location of where the reward should be given (I've gone to many locations for this clue scroll so surely the next task should be the final). If the item is worth less than a million then you can keep it all but it could be worth over 10 million or might even be 3rd age, if thats the case then I would like a small cut. :D

You would have to keep the pass the same and not touch the security questions but don't worry, I'm not just gonna randomly go on and take the reward. If you get lucky I will assist you with transferring the money via the dragonstone method. First come first served.

Jordan7193
28-01-2009, 06:21 PM
ill do it please?

[Jay]
28-01-2009, 07:37 PM
memememe i got more experience

Mint
28-01-2009, 11:12 PM
The account is called Hustlingsoul and it is only a level 91. It needs to be trained on a few skills by a little bit so you can do swan song. If your still interested then post again. :P (just bought membership so you have 30 days to do it).

Arch
30-01-2009, 03:35 PM
id use jay as i heard thingsssss about jordannn

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!