PDA

View Full Version : [OFFICIAL] HabboxForum Football Manager 2009 League

Malachy
29-01-2009, 04:37 PM
http://file032b.bebo.com/7/large/2007/08/16/11/1963372998a5291134663l.jpg
Hello and welcome to the thread that will tell you all about the upcoming HxF Football Manager 2009 League, ran by me and Minstrels. The league will be played on the online game Football Manager 2009, and will consist of a number of teams from the Premier League (depending on how many we get) who will all be fighting to win the glorious prize that is, the Premiership Trophy. Due to problems with the game at my dad's house, this is how the league will be done.
Monday - CLOSED (unless stated)
Tuesday - CLOSED (unless stated)
Wednesday - CLOSED (unless stated)
Thursday - OPEN 3-8pm (unless stated)
Friday - OPEN 3-8pm (unless stated)
Saturday - OPEN All-day (unless stated)
Sunday - OPEN All-day (unless stated)
These dates may change, depending on where I am each night or whether Minstrels wants to host the league instead.
The dates of when the league is open may change, as me and Minstrels are yet to figure out all of the details.
If you didn't know already, to play network games on FM09 you must have Hamachi installed on your computer/laptop. If you need to download hamachi, go to this link: http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/download. Whether the host of the game is me or Minstrels, the host has to be online for the league to be up and running. There arn't many rules to the league, but here are a few we want to you stick by.
RULES
1). The teams are first come first serve, so please don't moan at us because you don't have a 'better team', because that's how we're doing it.
2). Continous foul play AKA abusive/hurtful language towards league owners/other members of the league will result in me and Minstrels banning you from the league.
3). Please try and get along with everyone in the league. Even if you don't particularly like them, just try and get along for the sake of the league.
4). Sometimes the game will move at a slow pace due to the fact everyone has to press Continue, so please be patient because there is nothing we can do about that.
5). Have fun ;).

You've read the thread - now all you have to do is sign up to the league! The exact date of when the league will begin is unknown, but at the moment we are just focusing on getting as many players as we can. Due to me and Minstrels being the owners of the league, we have had the first pick of teams. So there is 18 Premier League clubs left for you to choice from to manage. Thanks, and good luck in the league ;).
Haz & Matty.

1) Malachy - ARSENAL
2) Minstrels - MANCHESTER CITY

Andys
29-01-2009, 05:03 PM
I'll have Manchester United please ;)

Malachy
29-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Manchester United it is ;).
1) Malachy - ARSENAL
3) Andys - MANCHESTER UNITED

Minstrels
29-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Still not been able to get a refund from the shop. They're claiming I didn't buy it from their... with a receipt in hand. Guess I wont be able to activate the online mode until next week ish...

Malachy
29-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Still not been able to get a refund from the shop. They're claiming I didn't buy it from their... with a receipt in hand. Guess I wont be able to activate the online mode until next week ish...
That's alright, gives people alot of time to sign-up.

Clowgon
29-01-2009, 06:15 PM

I hate you! :@

I'll have erm Aston Villa but put me down as a maybe because i've got a lot of Diploma stuff to do so i can't make no promises.

Malachy
29-01-2009, 06:17 PM
I hate you! :@

I'll have erm Aston Villa but put me down as a maybe because i've got a lot of Diploma stuff to do so i can't make no promises.
Alright fair enough.
1) Malachy - ARSENAL
3) Andys - MANCHESTER UNITED
4) Clowgon - ASTON VILLA

Skajo
30-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Well this way of choosing teams isn't fair as I've only just seen this thread. Plus, if you were an actual supporter of a team you'd be elsewhere Saturday/Sunday.

This isn't organised well :)

Minstrels
30-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Well this way of choosing teams isn't fair as I've only just seen this thread. Plus, if you were an actual supporter of a team you'd be elsewhere Saturday/Sunday.

All day? Takes me 20 minutes to get to COMS. Doesn't take me four hours to get here.

And it's been done like this because if I got Manchester City in a draw it would be called a fix.

Malachy
30-01-2009, 04:14 PM

It is organised well.
I am an 'actual' supporter, but I can't get to games so I listen to games.
Random selections would be good in my opinion, but it's up to Matty to see how he wants to do it.

Skajo
30-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Sweeps.

Malachy
30-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Sweeps.
Sorry :P?

Tristan
30-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Lol, now that you're picking teams obviously I'm not joining.
I've said it's stupid and obviously unfair to pick teams.

You gotta do sweeps.

There are numbers randomly assigned to the premier league teams (1-20) and players pick a number and get the team that is that number.
Sweeps.

Malachy
30-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Lol, now that you're picking teams obviously I'm not joining.
I've said it's stupid and obviously unfair to pick teams.

You gotta do sweeps.

There are numbers randomly assigned to the premier league teams (1-20) and players pick a number and get the team that is that number.
Sweeps.
I'm gonna ask Matty about it but I'll do the randomising thing now if you want.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!