PDA

View Full Version : Pvp?

RareWolf
29-01-2009, 04:46 PM
this may sound like a noobish question but i havnt played rune for about a year. could someone tell me how the wildy works? cz it use to be you can pk any world in wildy and got got what the person was carrying. but know cn u only do it in pvp worlds? can you attack people in non pvp world and what drops do you get? the persons stuff or random?

Thanks

Imnotpure
29-01-2009, 04:49 PM
can pk everywhere drops are randomised depending on how much you risk hwo you fought and how much the other person risked mniimum fo 25k has to be lost to enter the randomization only safe spots are banks anything goes

MJJ
29-01-2009, 05:10 PM
this may sound like a noobish question but i havnt played rune for about a year. could someone tell me how the wildy works? cz it use to be you can pk any world in wildy and got got what the person was carrying. but know cn u only do it in pvp worlds? can you attack people in non pvp world and what drops do you get? the persons stuff or random?

Thanks

You can no longer attack people in the Wilderness if your on a Non-PvP World. Instead, theres monsters called Revenants of different levels which attack you.
Instead, you can go on PvP-Worlds where you can attack anyone, anywhere (except for safespots like Banks).
The drop you get depends on your potential. You can raise your potential by standing in a hot zone (places like Varrock, Wilderness etc.) and if the person you attack is carrying items worth more than 75k.

I'm not sure if that's all right, because I don't PK.

alotest
02-02-2009, 08:54 PM
You can no longer attack people in the Wilderness if your on a Non-PvP World. Instead, theres monsters called Revenants of different levels which attack you.
Instead, you can go on PvP-Worlds where you can attack anyone, anywhere (except for safespots like Banks).
The drop you get depends on your potential. You can raise your potential by standing in a hot zone (places like Varrock, Wilderness etc.) and if the person you attack is carrying items worth more than 75k.

I'm not sure if that's all right, because I don't PK.

75k (members - you both need 75k+)
25k (free to play - you both need 25k+)

It boosts your potential to be in a hot zone *whilst* you are in that hot zone.

THe longer your in pvp danger zonez the better your drop potential.

The more people you kill in pvp the better your drop potential.

Your drop potential slowly decreases whilst in a safe spot - to stop noobs

If you die you get a slight increase in your drop potential until after your next kill - gotta die with 25k+/75k+

You can bring any items into pvp *but* you *do not* recieve the other players items at all!

I think thats it :)

Hated
04-02-2009, 09:49 PM
you kill people and you get stuff it's alot like killing monsters

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!