PDA

View Full Version : Cheezy2 Rumour

howdy
09-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Matt is NOT dead,
I spoke to him on the phone last night and he's fine.

- Ash

icebox12
09-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Yes it is true, he is fine, he's just gone on holiday thats all, the person who started this rumour should realy think before they speak.

Tommy
09-07-2005, 06:03 PM
They make me sick to make a rumour like that up!

You
09-07-2005, 06:05 PM
That person is SICK and should be taught a lesson.

Craig
09-07-2005, 06:06 PM
yer i Know especially after recent events :(

Steven
09-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Yes taught a lesson.
Let's spam his inbox
haha ;/

andrew
09-07-2005, 06:07 PM
That person is SICK and should be taught a lesson.

Yeah. A permanent IP ban should do it ;)

infatuation
09-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Oh my god. Dekk is sick, I actually believed him for once and what does he do? Lies, like every other day!

Digital
09-07-2005, 06:12 PM
what Rumour?

D3
09-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Um no, i was told by tash and katie.

Techwizard
09-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Geez, I have heard some rumours, but I do agree.. this is horrific, sick, and horrible.

Jinxxed
09-07-2005, 06:13 PM
That's a sick rumour, whoever started it has no respect for Cheezy or for those who really died in the bombing :(

andrew
09-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Um no, i was told by tash and katie.

Grow up.

I think I'm speaking for all the members of Habbox Forum right now, when I say we don't want you on here. You need to leave this forum, and take your edited screenshots with you. No one is interested in your fake news stories, death reports, lies, and programs filled with virus's. Come back when you've matured.

Y!
09-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Some of you people are really shallow and spiteful remember some people on this forum may have been directly or indirectly involved with these activities, people show some respect!

You
09-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Well said mate.

Grow up.

I thinking I'm speaking for all the members of Habbox Forum right now, when I say we don't want you on here. You need to grow up kid and leave this forum, and take your edited screenshots with you. No one is interested in your fake news stories, death reports, lies, and programs filled with virus's. Come back when you mature.

Digital
09-07-2005, 06:34 PM
can someone plz tell me whats going on?

-Iceo
09-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Apparently it was some-one on a Big Brother who Started it. Plus D3 you were the one who was spreading it all over Habbox Forum. Plus if he was "dead" his " Girlfriend" wouldnt go on Habbo and tell us, she would visit him. habbo would of been teh last one to know. ;)

Digital
09-07-2005, 06:37 PM
this is wierd and sick :s

Rawr
09-07-2005, 06:38 PM
D3 spreaded it on habbox forum. Dude you don't spread something like that its just sick.

Tommy
09-07-2005, 06:38 PM
very good point, we wouldnt know for a while

davey-boy
09-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Geez, I have heard some rumours, but I do agree.. this is horrific, sick, and horrible.
jesus is it horrible and horrific ******* and before gommeinc jumps in , no i am not sticking up for dek ok.

Craig
09-07-2005, 07:05 PM
this is bad 2 hear that a rumour like this can be spread :( and I hope cheezy dusnt have to go thru all these questions when he gets back :)

-sFusion-
09-07-2005, 07:17 PM
i never heard this rumor before. but if i did, i couldnt believe it anyway.

YellowParasol
09-07-2005, 07:56 PM
What was the Romour? :s

Craig
09-07-2005, 07:59 PM
the rumour was that cheezy2 died in a car crash,a sick rumour that is fake according 2 his mates

littleredevil
09-07-2005, 07:59 PM
ok matt is on hoilday like ash said and if you type his name on habbo consol its says on hoilday be back on the 22nd or something like that so don't listen to that rumour!!!

dobzy
09-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Ash <3
I posted this on HabboForum.com: http://habboforum.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=35537
Hope that is ok. x. They had a post previous, which got closed due to arguments, and the alike.
Although the people may not have wished for the "rumor" to escalate, they still should have thought before they even mentioned a word.

YellowParasol
09-07-2005, 08:15 PM
People do make up sick and pathetic Romours dont they..

Craig
09-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Yer,dus disgust me!

Travellers
09-07-2005, 11:11 PM
*thinks its fake*

dobzy
09-07-2005, 11:26 PM
*thinks its fake*

Can you not read? We've established that it's fake.

Mongole-hehe
09-07-2005, 11:47 PM

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, I can't believe someone made such nonsense anyway

Travellers
10-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Eya shfu, cant u see im getting my post count up? I didnt read the whole fkin post now stfu.

SHlP
10-07-2005, 12:58 AM
Matt is NOT dead,
I spoke to him on the phone last night and he's fine.

- Ash

U deserved to be stabbed with a Hot Pitchfork! And then, fed to all the little ducks, and those cut little adorable piggies, they are also known as piglets, I think piglets is an adorable name for baby pigs, I also like other baby animals, My Cousin has a baby, Her name is Julia, Was Julia Roberts in Runaway Bride? I was just at a wedding like 2 years ago , It was relly boring, but fun! There is a theme park where I live Called Valleyfair, And that is REALLY FUN! the statefair is fun too! They have everything u could imagine there... ON A STICK! lol they have so many things

•Things on a stick
Alligator
fondue
cheese
corn
deep fried candy bars
cotton candy (of course)
hmmm... I forgot most of em , Im not to into stick foods, the last time I ate one, I had to go to the doctor becuz, the stick was splintering my stomach Dam Sticks, The doctor told me not to eat the sticks, and I was all like "well whats the point of having it on the stick without eating it?" He was sepeechless after i said that, I knew I had proven his idea wrong! Go Me ! So after that, I went back to the fair and ate these amazing french fries (American Fries as the Patriotic People Call em ) and THEY WERE AMAZING, Did I tell u about the things on a stick? *looks back through thread* Ye i did , I dont remember most of em, Alligator is the most memorable by far! I had it and it was Surprisingly Delicious... , and my friend and his little brother were with me n another friend, and they relly wanted some hush puppies from the place that sells alligator on a stick *Yum*, and these people who overheard us said that they could have the remains of their hushpuppies, they didnt finish em! (GROSS) So my friend digs in, and when the people left his brother ate some too, and used their sauce they were using! Lmao, me n my other friend were so grossed out!

Look at the time, I must be off... Omg, My mom came in from the grocery store, and she has Cheese Nips! So now im definately leaving! Cheese Nips, Cheese Nips, Cheese Nips!!! WHOOOO Cya later everyone....

[smaaammmmmm]

Joeymac
10-07-2005, 01:08 AM
Its like saying some1 cut there selves, (small cut, accidental) and some1 else would problaly Say They are bleeding to death, which can happen if u had leukeemia(Cancer)

Owen
10-07-2005, 01:31 AM
U deserved to be stabbed with a Hot Pitchfork! And then, fed to all the little ducks, and those cut little adorable piggies, they are also known as piglets, I think piglets is an adorable name for baby pigs, I also like other baby animals, My Cousin has a baby, Her name is Julia, Was Julia Roberts in Runaway Bride? I was just at a wedding like 2 years ago , It was relly boring, but fun! There is a theme park where I live Called Valleyfair, And that is REALLY FUN! the statefair is fun too! They have everything u could imagine there... ON A STICK! lol they have so many things

•Things on a stick
Alligator
fondue
cheese
corn
deep fried candy bars
cotton candy (of course)
hmmm... I forgot most of em , Im not to into stick foods, the last time I ate one, I had to go to the doctor becuz, the stick was splintering my stomach Dam Sticks, The doctor told me not to eat the sticks, and I was all like "well whats the point of having it on the stick without eating it?" He was sepeechless after i said that, I knew I had proven his idea wrong! Go Me ! So after that, I went back to the fair and ate these amazing french fries (American Fries as the Patriotic People Call em ) and THEY WERE AMAZING, Did I tell u about the things on a stick? *looks back through thread* Ye i did , I dont remember most of em, Alligator is the most memorable by far! I had it and it was Surprisingly Delicious... , and my friend and his little brother were with me n another friend, and they relly wanted some hush puppies from the place that sells alligator on a stick *Yum*, and these people who overheard us said that they could have the remains of their hushpuppies, they didnt finish em! (GROSS) So my friend digs in, and when the people left his brother ate some too, and used their sauce they were using! Lmao, me n my other friend were so grossed out!

Look at the time, I must be off... Omg, My mom came in from the grocery store, and she has Cheese Nips! So now im definately leaving! Cheese Nips, Cheese Nips, Cheese Nips!!! WHOOOO Cya later everyone....

[smaaammmmmm]

I agree :)

dobzy
10-07-2005, 03:21 AM
Skam! What the heck has that got to do with anything?

littleredevil
10-07-2005, 08:29 AM
lmao why cant we just leave this thread alone now and ask someone to close it !! :)

8Freak8
10-07-2005, 10:08 AM
That is why we removed the threads. It only takes one person to start a rumour, and if they get credible people to believe them then everyone believes it. The "brother" that told them could have been some Habbo that managed to get their mobile numbers, not his real brother.

That is why we removed the threads ;)

Eckuii
10-07-2005, 10:09 AM
That is why we removed the threads. It only takes one person to start a rumour, and if they get credible people to believe them then everyone believes it. The "brother" that told them could have been some Habbo that managed to get their mobile numbers, not his real brother.

That is why we removed the threads ;)

We knew it was loads of rubbish.

howdy
10-07-2005, 11:29 AM

•Things on a stick
Alligator
fondue
cheese
corn
deep fried candy bars
cotton candy (of course)

[smaaammmmmm]

Er why quote my message?
And that was not funny.

YellowParasol
10-07-2005, 11:32 AM
People keep making False-Accusations saying people have Died :s There is 2 Threads saying Cheezy2 and :Bradzo Have apparantly Died :s

What im trying to say is no-one should make the False Accusations about other people, and Spreading Romours about them, until they actualy know the Truth..

:Hazel
10-07-2005, 02:31 PM
There are some sick and evil people in this world, they get satisfaction out of upsetting and harming others which i find disgusting.

Alot of people on habbo nowadays need to grow up anyway as they are immature sad disrespectful little kids with nothing better to do.

Think of what people who believed the idiotic rumour going around must have been going through if they happened to be friends with Cheezy2. I know if it was one of my friends I would probably feel physically sick if i saw a rumour like that turn up on a forum.

This is a sick rumour to make up and I hope that people (especially those that are friends with Cheezy2) are not affected by this awful rumour going about that is totally untrue anyway.

Finally i don't know Cheezy2 but i hope the idiot that made this rumour up is permanently banned from the forum, he is obviously one of the sad immature kids with no friends or life. Im sick of the pathetic rude kids playing this game now. I think this is one of the reasons habbo isn't as good as it used to be.

I certainly don't enjoy it anymore.

Cheezy2
10-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Hiyaa!!!!

Lmao, I'm on holiday.

Thanks ashy!

andrew
10-07-2005, 05:06 PM
There are some sick and evil people in this world, they get satisfaction out of upsetting and harming others which i find disgusting.

Alot of people on habbo nowadays need to grow up anyway as they are immature sad disrespectful little kids with nothing better to do.

Think of what people who believed the idiotic rumour going around must have been going through if they happened to be friends with Cheezy2. I know if it was one of my friends I would probably feel physically sick if i saw a rumour like that turn up on a forum.

This is a sick rumour to make up and I hope that people (especially those that are friends with Cheezy2) are not affected by this awful rumour going about that is totally untrue anyway.

Finally i don't know Cheezy2 but i hope the idiot that made this rumour up is permanently banned from the forum, he is obviously one of the sad immature kids with no friends or life. Im sick of the pathetic rude kids playing this game now. I think this is one of the reasons habbo isn't as good as it used to be.

I certainly don't enjoy it anymore.

Good way to put it Hazel. I believe the user who started the rumour here on the forum, has been banned. Also, Cheezy, glad to see you came to clarify nothing did happen to you. Have a great time on holiday.. :)

icebox12
10-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Cheezy is on holiday so why do people keep bringing this thread back up :s

imback
10-07-2005, 05:20 PM
iam dead omgzzzzz

LesbianGhost
10-07-2005, 05:31 PM
D3 spreaded it on habbox forum. Dude you don't spread something like that its just sick.

I can't be bothered reading all the comments, but yours stood out. Don't talk about what you don't know. TASHA started it and spread it. Don't go blaming others.

Lost_Addict
10-07-2005, 06:04 PM
people that make sik roumous deserve 2 be punished

imback
10-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Edited by Butcher11 (Forum Moderator)- Please don't avoid the word filter.

littleredevil
10-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Hiyaa!!!!

Lmao, I'm on holiday.

Thanks ashy!
lmao matt founed a computure on hoilday lol :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!