PDA

View Full Version : Guide on Making a Good Room

aki-1
29-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi, I thought I'd make this guide on ''How to make a good Habbo room''
Hope it helps, comment, rate etc...
PS, there's to parts to be sure to watch both parts.

part 1 - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lJyeAsrVdmg

part 2 -
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VMooB6t6X8o&feature=related

Jordan:A
29-01-2009, 09:44 PM
You forgot the one about;
Be rich

aki-1
29-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I did say at the start you don't need to be ulta rich, don't need rares or anything.

Jonster
30-01-2009, 07:54 AM
The constant pause breaks made it very hard to follow you, and over a period of time became quite annoying. Either way, a good helpful video, will help those who need it.

dbgtz
30-01-2009, 06:51 PM
The constant pause breaks made it very hard to follow you, and over a period of time became quite annoying. Either way, a good helpful video, will help those who need it.
Thats what she said

Kyle
30-01-2009, 07:13 PM
You obviously know nothing about room designing... :rolleyes:

What the hell is with telling people to wear an outfit matching their room... that's a bit OTT mate.

e5
30-01-2009, 07:21 PM
It's spelt Clothes not cloths btw.

And I'm sorry, but you're in hardly any position to critise a badly made room when your room is badly designed in the first place. You don't stack lodge and diner plates together. You certainly don't put the curtain with lodge, and whats with the sink?

Yeah, so it's an ok guide, but your voice annoyed me, just to make a good guide, you have to show good examples, you didn't.

Kyle
30-01-2009, 07:30 PM
It's spelt Clothes not cloths btw.

And I'm sorry, but you're in hardly any position to critise a badly made room when your room is badly designed in the first place. You don't stack lodge and diner plates together. You certainly don't put the curtain with lodge, and whats with the sink?

Yeah, so it's an ok guide, but your voice annoyed me, just to make a good guide, you have to show good examples, you didn't.
he played his voice over it? oh i had my sound off brb listening again

edit: OMG I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN LOLLLLLLLLLLLL AH HOW ANNOYING

LoveToStack
30-01-2009, 07:42 PM
sounds like salad fingers to me.

Jxhn
30-01-2009, 08:03 PM
sounds like salad fingers to me.

LOL

"nettles make milk come out my teat"
legend

Second room didn't look much better than the first tbh.

ecstasy
30-01-2009, 08:08 PM
the second room wasnt meant to be good.
but anyway, outfits to match the room. LOL

Accipiter
31-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Tbh, You know only the basics of room building.

you need to create an effect, E.g im an pixel artist, I make my rooms as busy as possible, creative and clean. So i give it a few good unique places then build around it.

And what the hell? If i ever go in the trading floor i never enter rooms with Alt codes in the name? its just annoying and gives you the clue their going to be annoying and noobish.

Your walls? Their disgusting, thats why all good room makers hide wall paper or build furni walls.

So basically a good room needs a good atmosphere.

+ never make vip more appealing than sitting areas. Or people will feel like outsiders and leave.

AgnesIO
31-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Lmao.

Did you mum watch you do this?

'How to make a good habbo room'

lmao. The design wasnt great, matching clothes LMAO. Great try :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!