PDA

View Full Version : HabboParkForum.NET

Samishlol
29-01-2009, 10:28 PM
HabboParkForum.NET opened today and is looking for some members to help get it active. We are owned by Samsta. and Bradley, currently have the latest version of VBulletin. Our layout is currently free, but we are working on a new unique one that shout be ready for Version 2!

Samsta. has been working on the forum for weeks and says that the badge system should be installed later today.

Lazy link: Click here (www.habboparkforum.net)

We hope to see you on the other side!

Snex
31-01-2009, 12:56 PM
HabboParkForum.NET opened today and is looking for some members to help get it active. We are owned by Samsta. and Bradley, currently have the latest version of VBulletin. Our layout is currently free, but we are working on a new unique one that shout be ready for Version 2!

Samsta. has been working on the forum for weeks and says that the badge system should be installed later today.

Lazy link: Click here (http://www.habboparkforum.net)

We hope to see you on the other side!
Copyright removed from the skin put it back on IMMEDIATLY, fail to do so revokes the right to use the layout and WILL result in me contacting in the host. There's numerous warnings around and you seem to fail follow them, pathetic people like you stop me making from releasing other things which I have.

Samishlol
31-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Just to clear something up, I reverted the footer template as it had an error, now I didn't know it would remove the copyright on the bottom. Me and CocoCue are working to put it back on.

Snex
31-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Just to clear something up, I reverted the footer template as it had an error, now I didn't know it would remove the copyright on the bottom. Me and CocoCue are working to put it back on.

kk no problems, I'll get the code for you wish.

Samishlol
31-01-2009, 01:08 PM
If you could please I would be greatful and I will put it in the footer :). I apologise for any problems which has been caused.

Snex
31-01-2009, 01:13 PM
If you could please I would be greatful and I will put it in the footer :). I apologise for any problems which has been caused.

$ad_location[ad_footer_start]

<br />
<div class="smallfont" align="center">$vbphrase[all_times_are_gmt_x_time_now_is_y]</div>
<br />

$spacer_close
<!-- /content area table -->

<form action="$vboptions[forumhome].php" method="get">

<table cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="$stylevar[outertablewidth]" class="page" align="center">
<tr>
<if condition="$show['quickchooser']">
<td class="tfoot">
<select name="styleid" onchange="switch_id(this, 'style')">
<optgroup label="$vbphrase[quick_style_chooser]">
$quickchooserbits
</optgroup>
</select>
</td>
</if>
<if condition="$show['languagechooser']">
<td class="tfoot">
<select name="langid" onchange="switch_id(this, 'lang')">
<optgroup label="$vbphrase[quick_language_chooser]">
$languagechooserbits
</optgroup>
</select>
</td>
</if>
<td class="tfoot" align="$stylevar[right]" width="100%">
<div class="smallfont">
<strong>
<if condition="$show['contactus']"><a href="$vboptions[contactuslink]" rel="nofollow" accesskey="9">$vbphrase[contact_us]</a> -</if>
<if condition="$vboptions['hometitle']"><a href="$vboptions[homeurl]">$vboptions[hometitle]</a> -</if>
<if condition="$show['admincplink']"><a href="$admincpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[admin]</a> -</if>
<if condition="$show['modcplink']"><a href="$modcpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[mod]</a> -</if>
<if condition="$vboptions['archiveenabled']"><a href="archive/index.php">$vbphrase[archive]</a> -</if>
$template_hook[footer_links]
<if condition="$vboptions[privacyurl]"><a href="$vboptions[privacyurl]">$vbphrase[privacy_statement]</a> -</if>
<if condition="$vboptions[tosurl]"><a href="$vboptions[tosurl]">$vbphrase[terms_of_service]</a> -</if>
<a href="#top" onclick="self.scrollTo(0, 0); return false;">$vbphrase[top]</a>
</strong>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br />

<div align="center">
<div class="smallfont" align="center">
<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->
$vbphrase[powered_by_vbulletin]
<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->
</div>

<div class="smallfont" align="center">
<!-- Do not remove $cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->
$cronimage
<!-- Do not remove $cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->

$vboptions[copyrighttext]
</div>
</div>

</form>

$ad_location[ad_footer_end]

<if condition="$show['dst_correction']">
<!-- auto DST correction code -->
<form action="profile.php?do=dst" method="post" name="dstform">
<input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />
<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />
<input type="hidden" name="do" value="dst" />
</form>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var tzOffset = $bbuserinfo[timezoneoffset] + $bbuserinfo[dstonoff];
var utcOffset = new Date().getTimezoneOffset() / 60;
if (Math.abs(tzOffset + utcOffset) == 1)
{ // Dst offset is 1 so its changed
document.forms.dstform.submit();
}
//-->
</script>
<!-- / auto DST correction code -->

</if>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
// Main vBulletin Javascript Initialization
vBulletin_init();
//-->
</script>

Samishlol
31-01-2009, 01:27 PM
We put the code in, still not worked

GoldenMerc
31-01-2009, 01:33 PM
epic fail right here

Samishlol
31-01-2009, 07:31 PM
epic fail right here
I am sure your forum has failed at times. Just because everyone forum isn't the same doesn't mean it will fail.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!