PDA

View Full Version : What to say to a moderator..

andrew
09-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Lmao, I'm at a loss of words right now, as to what to say to a moderator. Here's the deal: My account has been safety banned for two months, with no luck getting it back. The office staff haven't sent me e-mails, and the moderator's haven't been able to do much. I need something to say to a moderator that might make them motivated to help me get my account back. I can't just say "Remove the safety ban or I'll take legal action" cause that's way to lame, and I don't think saying "Can I speak to your manager, then?" would work either.. Any idea's?

ssricky
09-07-2005, 06:33 PM
yo wud anyone mod out there get unlazy and actually do a gud job for once and assist me :P i unno thats hard to say

andrew
09-07-2005, 06:36 PM
yo wud anyone mod out there get unlazy and actually do a gud job for once and assist me :P i unno thats hard to say

Well according to them they can't remove safety ban's ;<
You think they'd be able to call an online staff member to your room

Steven
09-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Dear Hotel Staff,
My account 'account name here' has been banned for quite some time now, two months to be exact, and I have got rid off all known threats on my computer or malicious or harmful virus' and I would like to ask you kindly if you could possibly 'unsafety ban' my account. I know it is a simple job for you, and I have spent a lot of money on this account and I would like it back, after all it is mine. Thank you very much, Global.

I don't know if that right but hey it's worth a try

andrew
09-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Dear Hotel Staff,
My account 'account name here' has been banned for quite some time now, two months to be exact, and I have got rid off all known threats on my computer or malicious or harmful virus' and I would like to ask you kindly if you could possibly 'unsafety ban' my account. I know it is a simple job for you, and I have spent a lot of money on this account and I would like it back, after all it is mine. Thank you very much, Global.

I don't know if that right but hey it's worth a try

I mean actually talking to a moderator, on Habbo. I just called for help, but a Hobba came -.-'

She explained to use the Help Tool. Roflmao, like that ever works.

Craig
09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Perhaps u cud say u spent alot of money on it and said ur parents are worried/annoyed that uve wasted money now?

Steven
09-07-2005, 08:47 PM
"Hello, I was curious to see if you could possibly unban my account that was safety banned some what 2 months ago" xD

Surname
09-07-2005, 08:55 PM
I have been safety banned on the account Ceremony for about 3/4 months now and it's the same with me as it is with you.
However, I was advised to give as much personal detail in your e-mail EXCEPT your password
E.g. Registered e-mail address, birthdate, last time you bought credits and how, a few people on your console list etc...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!