View Full Version : Love is in the air?

Sfinx
30-01-2009, 12:00 PM
As your Hotel Manager's mope around in a SUPERhate trance, it seems a force is at work to get them in the mood for Valentine's.
It's fair to say that Valentine's has not been too kind to Bucho6 or I of late. In the past 5 years, the Habbo London Office has received but one Valentine's Card. It turned out that it was for Fluffy the lag monster, which was most upsetting for everyone since Fluffy is particularly unattractive!
It's terrible really, since our office address is so easy to obtain...
So this year, we've decided enough is enough. The Love Sofas in our rooms are going into storage and we're bringing in the Brown Plasto. Our Cupid Statues are having their bows removed and our Giant Hearts are going to find out why knitting needles are dangerous weapons.
Love? Who needs love? It's cheaper and more fun to be alone!
As we started to demolish our rooms of all references to Love and Valentine's, something strange began to happen inside the hotel.
A soft and warm breeze started to blow from the East and as the office clock tower chimed for midday, a great storm could be seen developing on the horizon. Suddenly, from nowhere, a great flash of light.
And then it started to happen.
Rose Petals fell from the sky and started to cover the entire hotel in a fresh and fragrant aroma. The aroma of love.
Perhaps Valentine's is on the 'cards' afterall!
Lost_Witness

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/article_bolly1.gif

iChaz
30-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Yay, Bollywood furni soon!
thanks for update.

Boxiel
30-01-2009, 12:59 PM
The falling petals things are actually quite cool.. Thanks for posting.

Sfinx
30-01-2009, 01:06 PM
i really like them :D
going to stock up on credits because it wont be long
till the rest of the bollywood furni is out! :D

Memmish
30-01-2009, 01:24 PM
i love the furni especially the swing and the vase of flowers.

Sfinx
30-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeh the swings are deffintly a good furni!
its better looking then that darn love sofa

Immenseman
30-01-2009, 02:05 PM
the swing is awesome lol

Mathew
30-01-2009, 03:45 PM
You can get "pink champagne" from the Elephant Minibar.
Interesting furni..

Memmish
30-01-2009, 03:51 PM
this is not the same thread as mine as it does not say it is in the catologue! they added it to the cat like an hour after this and i was telling people they can now buy the petals! x

but yeh i like them x

Sfinx
30-01-2009, 03:59 PM
:P never said it was the same thread

Amazing
30-01-2009, 04:09 PM
loves the new furni
:)(L)

Sk8ter
30-01-2009, 05:06 PM
As your Hotel Manager's mope around in a SUPERhate trance, it seems a force is at work to get them in the mood for Valentine's.
It's fair to say that Valentine's has not been too kind to Bucho6 or I of late. In the past 5 years, the Habbo London Office has received but one Valentine's Card. It turned out that it was for Fluffy the lag monster, which was most upsetting for everyone since Fluffy is particularly unattractive!
It's terrible really, since our office address is so easy to obtain...
So this year, we've decided enough is enough. The Love Sofas in our rooms are going into storage and we're bringing in the Brown Plasto. Our Cupid Statues are having their bows removed and our Giant Hearts are going to find out why knitting needles are dangerous weapons.
Love? Who needs love? It's cheaper and more fun to be alone!
As we started to demolish our rooms of all references to Love and Valentine's, something strange began to happen inside the hotel.
A soft and warm breeze started to blow from the East and as the office clock tower chimed for midday, a great storm could be seen developing on the horizon. Suddenly, from nowhere, a great flash of light.
And then it started to happen.
Rose Petals fell from the sky and started to cover the entire hotel in a fresh and fragrant aroma. The aroma of love.
Perhaps Valentine's is on the 'cards' afterall!
Lost_Witness

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/article_bolly1.gif

hmm good story,,

Sulai
30-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Its really amazing how the furniture on the hotel has developed over the years.

This is simply fantastic.

Tintinnabulate
31-01-2009, 12:06 AM
The Palm Tree looks amazing!

Martin
31-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Just bought one of these for my garden, have to say it really does set the tone to the room. and i am not experienceing as much lag with them as i did with snowstorm for some reason. ( p.s i know my computer is not good and that is probably why i lag but heavy duty furni doesnt help :P )

Pandii
31-01-2009, 12:08 PM
wowiie that furni looks wicked awesome !!!

.:.:jjm261:.:.
31-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Maybe the return of superlove?

with the SUPERhate thing?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!